Information on romance scams and scammers.
#188799 by AlanJones Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:55 pm
hey baby i am so sorry about that can you tell them and i am in a military officer from united state i need it urgently so i have to get to holland that they should re send the money into the account or we will not take it easy with them and we will have to get a lawyer , i am sorry baby for them treating you likethat , i hope to hear from you......

baby what is the name of your bank? do you know western union money transfer ? if you do write back asap , i will be waiting hear baby

Good Morning XXX baby,

You, you, you and you alone... you shall reign in my heart. You are the one I desire without whom I could not be complete. I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting to receive you. I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side... I love you , how to hear from you soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#188804 by scooby101 Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:35 pm
received almost the same mail as the previous one:

"" Good Morning Baby,

You, you, you and you alone... you shall reign in my heart. You are the one I desire without whom I could not be complete. I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting to receive you. I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side... I love you with all my heart XX.pls come to chat with today ok ""

"" Hey baby just wanted to say good night my love,

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of you. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Love Always,

MARK. ""
#188849 by AlanJones Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:09 am
hey XXX baby,
i am glad to hear from you , how have you been XXX, i am sorry for what the bank and the police said to and i felt bad when i read your email about it , i am not a terriorist and that is why i am writting you back to let you know i am not a bad person, i was falling in love with you and i felt so much sad then you email me this is a proof , this is the name of my superior officer.
CAPTAIN ALLEN CARTER here is his own email address [email protected],

here is my military email address: [email protected]

you can email the military and ask them about me , i hope you understand and believe me now XXX here is some picture of me and the other armys on patrol yesterday hope to hear from you soon.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#188887 by AlanJones Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:54 pm
hey XXX how are you doing today, i havent had from you ,hope to hear from you soon , thinking of you mark

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.171.155
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From [email protected]

Hey XXX,

yes i can baby this is mark , i am happy to hear from you , i will be happy to receive from you i want to come to holland next coming week to see you , missing you geit , hope to hear from you love

SSGT MARK GREG.

Originating IP: 41.138.182.254

From

Dear XXX,

I am pleased to inform you that MARK GREG is one of my army hear in victory camp in lagos nigeria and i was aware he his talking to you because he his one of our good army here and we always want him to get a good life , he lost his wife to a car accident years ago and everyone knows he his always a good man, the miliatry recomend him to you that you can go on with the money you want to send to him , because he deserve more, i have much to do now , enjoy your weekend.
CAPTAIN ALLEN.

Originating IP: 41.138.182.254

#188898 by scooby101 Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:00 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report<br>IP Address: 41.138.182.254<br>Organization: Visafone Communications Limited<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

"" Hey my love, you are always making me so happy when i hear from you , service was so sweet , i did a special prayer for you and and about our relationship and i told God to get me to you peacefully and we should get marry and enjoy our life together has husband and wife, i really miss you so much and i will be glad to see you soon baby, baby i want you to let me know when you send the money through money gram tomorrow and baby listen carefully my llove , note that the money must be send break into two because money gram may hold the money if its above the limit of there transfer so baby you should send it twice ,it going to be 1700euros first and send another 1700euros then it makes it 3400euros , then you can scan the copy to my email and send the full details to my email ,i hope you understand me clearly,This is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you. I can't really find the words to explain the way I feel when I hear from you, all I can say is that I like the feeling that I feel, i love you so much ""
#189072 by AlanJones Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:41 pm
Good Morning XXX,

When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much, and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my rock.

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, but I can't find the words other than I am ecstatic we met and have gotten together after all we've gone through.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.

I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be here for you when you need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us. You are my soul mate, and I vow to love you all eternity. I love you, baby.

Yours,
MARK.

i almost forgot, you can scan the payment paper here geit sweet,
hope to hear from you soon, i am at work right now.

hey XXX havent hear from you i hope all is well with you , hope to read from you soon.

#189105 by scooby101 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:20 pm
"" Good Morning sweetheart,my night was fine i wanted you close to me,i am glad you are fine , i want to be with you soon and i am on patrol right now.i also miss you so much more...i wish i am kissing you right now and about the money i was thinking when you get the salary on Monday that you can do it in the evening that is why i said that on Monday but if you cant do it then its gonna be Tuesday morning i guess ,i have understand that ,hope to see you on chat today my baby love kissing you , i promise to be careful baby i love you so much.Have a wonderful day my love lot of love to you.""
#189146 by scooby101 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 41.138.175.162
Organization: Visafone
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline

"" miss you so much baby, i cant sleep all night i keep imagin that you are on the bed with me ,i want you on my bed all the time , i cant wait to see you my sweet X, how was your night baby, i hope you sleep well ,this is the military email: ([email protected] ) just tell them you are applying for my leave to come to holland so we can get marry and you want process asap that how much does it cost you to get me to you and that all but kindly email me the paymeny details of the guns so i can make the payment of the gun and i will let you asap i did that baby i love you so much how to here from you soon ,chat soon baby""
#189176 by scooby101 Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 am
Reply on my request for leaving the Army of SSGT. Mark Greg
Soon will prove that there first must be paid orders for the loss of the gun of the sergeant :D :D

"" WELCOME TO DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE APPLICATION FOR LEAVE

Hello Mrs.XXX,

we just confirm your request now ,your request is been processing ,we have to check all his record and comfirm if he those not have any issue before we can grant his leave, we will get back to you shortly.""

IP Address: 41.138.187.130
#189254 by scooby101 Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:57 am
IP Address: 41.71.173.73

"" WELCOME TO DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE APPLICATION FOR LEAVE

Hello Mrs.XXX,

we are please to inform you that SSGT.MARK GREG has somes issue of fund payment to settle before we can start his leave processing but that is just all he need to do but we will attach a form for you to fill up and reply back immediately,note that the military does not joke with time ,reply immediately,thank you ma. ""

#189620 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:37 am
I just wanted you to know that you are the only one who can make me happy with your love and affection. Since I have met you, I have noticed that life is worth living. I live mine for you. You have stolen me from me. Alone I can be lost. So, do not let the distance between us become larger. Each day is more wonderful that the previous one as I know that I will see you. Although I know that you will ignore me, as usual, I still want to see you. The further you will go from me, the more I will love you. A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes in the promise of love, no matter how long the time and how far the distance. There are so many ways I want to tell you that I really love you, my sweetheart. My feelings for you are true and pure ... like a virgin. I have tried lots of times to confess but you are always acting deaf to what I say. Remember one thing ... I love you and I will always love you. Loving you is something I love to do.

Love always,
mark.

#189678 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:39 am
Hey baby just wanted to say good night, my sweet love. How are you? I know it has been hard for you to be alone there, but remember one thing ... Sweetie, I am always here, and there, in your heart. Think of me and my warmth will be the blanket for you to sleep tight in the night. Look to the sky at night, and when you see a sparkle of a very shining star ... that's me, Sweetie, thinking of how much I love you and miss you. Look to the moon, thousands of miles away from you ... I will be looking at the moon too - thinking of you.

I am struggling a lot here, through thick and thin, but I am doing fine so don't worry - you live in me and will always. Remember the first time I had to leave? The promises we made? I am still keeping them. Just a few more years, Sweetie ... I will be back as a very successful person.

In your deep, brown eyes I fell in love, victimized by the spell your eyes showed and I am trapped in you, XXX. please don't ever let me go - as our love starts at forever and ends at never.

Yours and only yours forever,good night baby.
mark.

Good Morning XXX baby

I am just lying here, looking at your pictures, wishing for the day you and I meet, hoping and praying to God that our lord brings us together expediently.

I sit here pondering what life will be with you beside me. Sharing our thoughts and ideas towards what the future holds. You and I are hundreds of miles apart. Yet I feel as if you are here right beside me watching me as I write this letter. Your passion spans distances unforeseen by the naked eye, reaching me in ways I never thought possible. Your spirit soars above me, watching over me like a protective angel. Your heart beats in unison with mine growing stronger and with fuller life with each passing moment.

XXX, I know I have made the right choice in proclaiming my love for you. I have no fears and no regrets and I live for the day we are together for the first time. I owe you an apology also for questioning you. I promise you, I will not question your intentions any more. You have proven to me your love for me is stronger and greater than distances never reached.

XXX, I love you. I am in love with you; I open my heart to you. I ask that you take my heart and treat it as if it is your own.

All my love,
mark

#189697 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 am
hey XXX baby, i could not sleep thinking of you baby, i wish you where close to me last night on my bed , i want to spend the rest of my life with you, thinking of you make me smile ,what could i ever do with out you,you didnt talk about the money you wanted to give me , baby i have to go to church, i miss you , i will pray for you ok, hope to hear from you again love you XXX.

#189708 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:33 pm
Dear Baby,

We are meant to be together for the rest of our lives, this we know. Each day that passes I am aware that it means that it is one day closer to being in your arms again. Each night is spent dreaming of your face and wishing you were next to me again. You are amongst death and danger, though I know you are being careful. I love you with more then just my heart, I love you with my entire being. Meeting you was fate, this distance is just an inconvience.

Love always,
mark.

#189709 by scooby101 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:38 pm
"" GOOD NIGHT BABY I GUESS YOU ARE SLEEPING,

As the day fades away and slips into night, I find myself once again clinging to my prayers. Every night I pray to God that he will keep you in his arms. I pray that he keeps you out of harm's way until we can finally be together again.

It sometimes seems so unfair that they kept you longer than they said they would. I realized when you love a soldier you can not expect anything. You asked me what I want to do about us. Well, my sweetheart, I do not want us to end.

Just because we will not be able to see each other for a long time doesn’t mean we have to give up hope. If you really love someone, the time and distance apart should not make a difference. Two years is not that long. I can wait.

I will wait for you. I wouldn't care how long I would have to wait. I would wait forever if that’s what it takes! I love you, so you have my answer. I feel the same way you do.

I love you XXX. I have loved you for a very long time, and I don’t think I am going to stop loving you anytime soon.

Love always,

MARK ""