Information on romance scams and scammers.
#189596 by scooby101 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:27 am
After giving him some false ID information from me, this is what happened (he says)

"" Morning My Queen,

How are you doing today...?hope everything went well over the night...? Sweetheart, i am very sorry that i replied you very late due to the fact that am not happy today at all and i am not doing fine at all here...I just want to inform you that after i wrote down all the deatils you gave me so on my way this morning to International shipping, courier, and packaging service{DHL} to get those Packaged shipped to you i misplaced my wallet with some documents and to just get myself ready to leave here soon immediately i get the Advance payment for the project made..My love, i had some cash in my wallet that got lost, as well as my Organizer and Credit card which was meant for my upkeep during my stay here....My love, i am stranded, confused and frustrated and just don't know what else to do here because i just don't know what to do right now and i need to get this things shipped to you before my departure back to the states because i wouldn't want to come with heavy loads to your place..Mind you, even Sammie have not eaten anything since this happened this early morning because i have no money with me left with me right now..Sweetheart, I do not want you to see me as a burden with my personal problems but i just needed to inform you about this because you are the only person i have now that i can talk to at this time.Sweetie,I would really need you to loan me some money upon my arrival because i do not have anybody else you know..?My Queen,i am in need of (800 euro) to feed on and get the Packaged shipped to you ASAP as well because i just can't afford to starve the little boy...Honey, i promise to refund the money back to you immediately upon my arrival because i had been unable...Sweetie,i rely on you and you alone....I just can't wait to be right in your arms and all around your body soon. Darling, i need you to please get back to me soon...You are my last hope and my love i want you to know that there's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you Darling. I would do anything, I love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I love you.Dear am very grateful for us to have wandered into one another world so softly and unexpectedly. Nature took its course on our hearts and joined them in a way never imaginable.I want you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, I love you. And I love everything that creates you, from your hair - that I wish I could play in more often... to your forehead - that I wish I could kiss while you sleep; from your eyes - that sparkle when you smile (just for me)... to your nose - that I wish I could rub my nose against; from your lips - that I just know were made perfectly to fit against mine... to your chin - that I would love to place my finger under to pull you close for a kiss; down your neck and to your heart - that in my own, I claim as mine, and down past every inch of every part of your existence.

I wish more than anything that you and I could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together, forever. I sincerely feel that between the two of us, we have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience. I promise to love you as much as I can, as best as I can, and for as long as I can. And no matter what, it's very important to me for you to know that you are an irreplaceable spirit that will always be a part of me. Dear just let me know how you can help me out from this and have informed the cops as well but they haven`t gotten in touch with me and i don`t really want to rely on them and have contacted my bank as well in the state and am expecting their respond soon,just need your own assistance now my love

Your King,
Micheal ""
Advertisement

#189616 by AlanJones Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:19 am
Good Day Darling,

Thanks for the mail and whenever i see your mail you do explore me more...Hope you are doing fine today and hope you had a wonderful weekend?Dear, I really understand you more better you telling me that Africa is a Bad place but when i got here the people over here are nice people and they are not dangerous and mind you there still some other places like here i am in Africa that are good and no proverty or AIDS as well alright...Honey am really missing you here as i just feel like you are here with me to show me that deserved love and for me to return the same kind of feelings back to you and just want you to know that my feelings towards you are 100% real and truth...My love, concerning my Project,is really moving fine over here in Lagos and am trying to cope well cause you know what it means to be in a Strange country,I just have to complete my project on time very soon so that i can be back home to your State and i can also get all my money cause they just get 30% of the total money paid to me and am left to complete the Project with my own personal fund and it has been working out well at this time..Dear, about the dangerous issues,i was told about it and am trying to be very careful and wacthful as well
Dear, i would never forget you because you are my dream come true..I am missing you and indeed need you to know that you have finally gotten my heart..Lucky woman you are..Dear, i love so much and would be returning back home soon..

Your Prince,
Micheal

Dearest Queen,

Hello sweetie,Good morning,how you doing and hope you had a great night? Am really missing you, my darling, as I always do. I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter, and I can smell the scent of wildflowers that always reminds me of you. But at this moment, these things no longer give me pleasure because i have always think about you and i will always think about you my love. I keep imagining myself trying to hold on, though. At night when I am alone, I call for you, and whenever my ache seems to be the greatest.
Last night, in my dreams, I saw you on the pier. The wind was blowing through your hair, and your eyes held the fading sunlight. I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail. You are beautiful, I thought as I saw you, a vision that I could never find in anyone else. I slowly began to walk toward you, and when you finally turned to me, I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?" they asked me in jealous whispers, and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth, "Better than I know myself."Yes baby you will love to be in Africa so that you can see that they are all lovely and friendly and concerning to the enjoyment dear i promised you that you will finally enjoyed all what you have in mind and you would not want to let me down no matter what my love"because i have never loved anybody the way i do love you now"

I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms. I long for this moment more than any other. It is what I live for, and when you return my embrace, I give myself over to this moment, at peace once again. I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes. My hands are hard and your skin is soft, and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back, but of course, you don't. I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for, and I pray that the moment never ends.Love you forever My Queen....

Love From Your King,
Micheal

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189679 by AlanJones Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:44 am
Hello Sweetheart of mine,

How are you doing today and hope you have a wonderful night?Dear,you really impressed and inspired me when i saw your mail and that tell my mind that my word are the most beautiful words anymore could ever had written to you in your life,this really make me so Happy and Excited....Dear i want you to know that you heart has leaded you to your final destination which simply means am the luck man for you and the best as well because God has destined us together to live and dine as Husband and Wife forever..Dear,i really saw some Jewelries,Beads,Shoes and with some fabrics which i love to buy for you because they are all beautiful and Sammie really loved them so much and have already make some Order from the Company but i just want to know your mind towards all my concerning about you if you are going to accept them so that i can pay for it and they can shipped to your Door Step as soon as possible but the problem is that i don't have your Full Home Address in which i can drop at the Shipping Agent Department over here to get it shipped to you...Dear i would like you to get back to me with your Full Home Address Details because i don't want us to missed all this because they are so much absolutely Good for me and anything Good for me is gonna be Good for you....Hope you get back to me with all the correct details below ok...

Full Name:
Full Address:
City and State:
Zip-code:

Honey you are all what i need and i really want to treat you as my only Queen cause I love you with the purity of your spirit,the endless kindness of your being,imagining the gentleness in your touch,the way your face lights up when you gonna smile,the unsurpassed radiance in your eyes,the way you gonna looks at me,and seems to see deep within me to a private place of beauty that no one else ever noticed.You knows me better than anyone else and i will take you to a place where no one has ever traveled,a place of serenity and light.You reaches beyond my body to the deepest area of my spirit,and the wind that passes between our souls is warm and eternal.I'm lucky to know you.I'm lucky to have you.To think that you chose me over any other,takes my breath away cause you are my flame,Once red, now white Like the clouds That flit into heaven...You stand beside me,Holding the sun in your hand,And music comes freely to my heart,And the stars of yesterday Slide into an eclipse.As your fragrance cradles the air,Your freshness gives rise To a season of rebirth,Grace flowing from your eyes And ending confusion And uncertainty.I rise to new heights With the warmth of your smile.I cross the universe To hold your hand,And in a sparkling moment,I feel the perfection Of being one with life....

Micheal and Sammie Cares

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#189700 by scooby101 Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:37 am
"" Honey am just confused and dont know what to do next cause am totally stranded and worried about Sammie not eaten since morning over here and me as well not been able to get thing right cause am confused too..I need your help now and i just want to know what you can do to assist me now before things go wrong with your love...We missing you now so much and i cant wait to feel your boobs and suck it till you cum my love XXX..will you be able to get the money send to us here today or when,just let me know

Sammie Unhappy..""

"' Honey i know everything gonna be better soon ok,dear you might not be able to send me (€800 euro) but i just want to know how much money you can send down to me here so that we can have something to eat now till everything gets fine very soon..I love you------------------------------ ""
#189768 by scooby101 Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:11 am
"' Hello Sweetie,

Good Morning, How you doing today and What happened that I haven`t heard from you by now and hope you had a great night? Missing you so much here and i need to know the next step of action you have taken concerning us here ok.. Love you so much and Sammie saying Good Morning Mom..""

"" Honey, i need to know your mind now and i want you to help us with the little money for the sake of God, Love, Trust, Honesty, me your husband and sammie cause is getting too hard for me here presently and i believe all would be better soon my love."'

"" How are you doing and why did you want to neglect us now when we needed you most and you know you are the only person that can help us out from all this bullshit ok...Honey have always ache for your touch. I crave your loving embrace. There are so many hills to climb together and dreams to chase. I love everything about you, your soothing voice, your endless grace and beauty. I live for your love, my heart's treasured duty. I'll never get enough of you. I'm lost when your lips meet mine,carried away by thoughts of the most romantic kind, I the chalice and you the wine. I want to know if you hope, if you care,if you dream, if you dare...to give us a try? Does your heart beat in unison with mine and My love to you is like to ice, and I to fire: How come it then that this her cold is so great Is not dissolved through my so hot desire, But harder grows the more I her entreat? Or how comes it that my exceeding heat Is not allayed by her heart-frozen cold, But that I burn much more in boiling sweat, And feel my flames augmented manifold? What more miraculous thing may be told, That fire, which is congealed with senseless cold, Should kindle fire by wonderful device? Such is the power of love in gentle mind,That it can alter all the course of kind. My love i just want to know how much you can send down to
us here and how soon would that be... Micheal and Sammie Unhappy ""
#189814 by AlanJones Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:07 pm
How are you doing today...?hope everything went well over the night...?Sweetheart,i am very sorry that i replied you very late due to the fact that am not happy today at all and i am not doing fine at all here...I just want to inform you that after i wrote down all the details you gave me so on my way this morning to International shipping, courier, and packaging service{DHL} to get those Packaged shipped to you i misplaced my wallet with some documents and to just get myself ready to leave here soon immediately i get the Advance payment for the project made..My love, i had some cash in my wallet that got lost, as well as my Organizer and Credit card which was meant for my upkeep during my stay here....My love, i am >> stranded, confused and frustrated and just don't know what else to do here because i just don't know what to do right now and i need to get this things shipped to you before my departure back to the states because i wouldn't want to come with heavy loads to your place..Mind you, even Sammie have not eaten anything since this happened this early morning because i have no money with me left with me right now..Sweetheart, I do not want you to see me as a burden with my personal problems but i just needed to inform you about this because you are the only person i have now that i can talk to at this time.Sweetie,I would really need you to loan me some money upon my arrival because i do not have anybody else you know..?My Queen,i am in need of (800 euro) to feed on and get the Packaged shipped to you ASAP as well because i just can't afford to starve the little boy...Honey, i promise to refund the money back to you immediately upon my arrival because i had been unable...Sweetie,i rely on you and you alone....I just can't wait to be right in your arms and all around your body soon. Darling, i need you to please get back to me soon...You are my last hope and my love i want you to know that there's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you Darling. I would do anything, love you both so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person, outstanding father and loving husband. I love you.Dear am very grateful for us to have wandered into one another world so softly and unexpectedly. Nature took its course on our hearts and joined them in a way never imaginable.I want you to know, that from the very depths of my heart, I love you. And I love everything that creates you, from your hair - that I wish I could play in more often... to your forehead - that I wish I could kiss while you sleep; from your eyes - that sparkle when you smile (just for me)... to your nose - that I wish I could rub my nose against; from your lips - that I just know were made perfectly to fit against mine... to your chin - that I would love to place my finger under to pull you close for a kiss; down your neck and to your heart - that in my own, I claim as mine, and down past every inch of every part of your existence. I wish more than anything that you and I could grow together, love together, learn together, and laugh together, forever. I sincerely feel that between the two of us, we have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience. I promise to love you as much as I can, as best as I can, and for as long as I can. And no matter what, it's very important to me for you to know that you are an irreplaceable spirit that will always be a part of me. Dear just let me know how you can help me out from this and have informed the cops as well but they haven`t gotten in touch with me and i don`t really want to rely on them and have contacted my bank as well in the state and am expecting their respond soon,just need your own assistance now my love..

Your King,
Micheal

#189887 by scooby101 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:39 am
"" Hello sweetheart,

How are you doing by now and sorry if all my words may leads to another meaning in you but all i know is that you have told me your mind that you would never neglect us and i believe you cause you're in my vision even when my eyes are closed. And I can almost touch you,feel the softness of your hand,smell your hair,and see the fire in your enigmatic eyes. You never leave me,never let me sleep without you.Your eyes are watching me, haunting me day and night,reminding me that in your love I'm bound and nothing can seperate us...Honey, am glad that you willing to help us and i also quite understand that you dont have up to 800 euro right now but the money i need urgently right now to buy some stuff here for i and sammie is all about 500 euro cause things are so much very expensive here and i also need to clear some little bills here and all the money makes about 500 euro..Honey,i would be very happy if you could get the money send at the nearest Western Union near you cause that is the only money transfer processing that works here for now and i think this should not give you stress by us getting the money send today at the Western Union to the Hotel Manager info cause he has so nice man to us and he could picked the money up for us and mind you am going to follow him to the Western Union once you get back to me with all the necessary information needed so that they wont be any problem,you get that honey? Here are the Hotel Manager details you would send the money to urgently ok...Sweetie,make sure you use the Text question and Text answer i gave you when you sending the money down here just to avoid any more delays ok aiight...

SEND THE MONEY TO THIS DETAILS

RECEIVERSNAME: FOLORUNSHO IBUKUN

ADDRESS: 138, GOVERNORS ROAD, LAGOS

STATE: LAGOS

ZIPCODE: 23401

GET BACK TO ME THIS DETAILS

SENDER`S NAME:

MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER{10 DIGIT#}:

AMOUNT SENT:

TEXT QUESTION: TO WHO

TEXT ANSWER: MY HUSBAND

ZIP-CODE:

Honey,please make sure you get this send today and i would be glad to hear good news from you and get back to me with the information i asked from you and with the scanned receipt transaction aiight...

Micheal and Sammie Cares ""

"" Hello Sweetie,

Good Morning,How you doing today and What happened that I haven`t heard from you by now and hope you had a great night?Missing you so much here and i need to know the next step of action you have taken concerning us here ok..Love you so much and Sammie saying Good Morning Mom..""

"" Sweetie,am just very happy reading from you back now and trying to make me have some little rest that you got all what i said to you and you going to get the money send to the Hotel Manager`s information i gave to you,this is very fabulous my love and you are so wonderful to i and sammie..we care for you and we are going to be there for you always cause whenevery we sit we talked about you and before off to bed as well we think about you that means you are our heart and soul forver...I`m going to be very strong and i would be expecting good news from you soon that here are the information i needed ...Love you so much ""
#189930 by scooby101 Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:25 pm
he's getting slightly impatient...

"" Hello dear,how you doing over there and hope you doing fine...I just came to check my inbox now to if you have sent the money and if you have mail me all the information we needed to pick up the money today but unfortunately i didn`t see any of your mail and hope you still going to send the money today through Western Union cause we are almost like hell here and sammie not feeling better now ....Honey,please get this done as soon as possible ok...Love you ""
#190061 by AlanJones Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:29 pm
Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing today over there my love?I am happy to write you now that have gotten another person would can help me to pick the money up right now aside from the Hotal manger name i gave to you cause i never believe what you said but i dont have no choice that is why i have to go to a bank where the Board of Directors operated cause the Bank manager is a nice man and i know he can never let me down so i decided to have his info so that you can get the 800 euro sent to his name through western union asap and not to bother you in sending the money to the Hotel manager again through Moneygram ok my love and here are the Bank Manager`s info to send down the money to asap cause we needed this money so urgently right now ok...

RECEIVERSNAME: OSUNBANJO SEUN LUKMAN

SENDER`S NAME:
AMOUNT SENT:
ZIP-CODE:

Honey,please make sure you get this send today at another western union ok..i would be glad to hear good news from you and get back to me with the information i asked from you and with the scanned receipt transaction aiight...

#190068 by scooby101 Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:08 pm
Oops....I gave him the wrong WU control number :-)

"" I DIDNTGET THE MONEY AND WHAT YOU NEED TO DO ASAP OK..

Hello Sweetie,

How are you doing today over there? I was so embrassed when i get to the western union today and i was told that the money you sent was unable to picked up due to some mistake you might have made during the transaction my love..Honey,this is so paniful to me that i was about to doubt if truly you send the 500 euro or you just kidding me over here and mind you i would like you to get your money back from the western union if truly you sent the money and get it sent again and in another western union store or outlet and make sure you dont do any mistake ok....I really love you so much and i cant believe you can let me down this way by playing games with me and you know the problems i and Sammie is facing over here my love....Just get your money back and get it sent in another western union store or outlet to the same hotel manager`s information below and make sure no mistake occurs ok...Missing you so much and we are not doing fine over here ok cause everything is not in order for now...

RECEIVERSNAME: FOLORUNSHO IBUKUN

SENDER`S NAME:
AMOUNT SENT:
ZIP-CODE:

Honey,please make sure you get this send today at another western union ok..i would be glad to hear good news from you and get back to me with the information i asked from you and with the scanned receipt transaction aiight...""
#190115 by scooby101 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:14 am
"" Hello Dear,

How are you doing and am so happy to get to read from you this time cause i never expected all this should happened over here...Honey,i would just like you to go straight to the WU once you get up from bed and get your money back from them ok and go staright to another WU store or outlet to get the money sent there cause the stupid clerk in charge of the first transaction would have made some silly errors aiight and i dont want this mistake to occur again cause we need the money very urgently.Honey,

I just wanted to thank you! You know I don't think you realize how much you inspire me. I am so proud of the person you've become and are becoming. I understand you've been through a lot and you've made not the best of choices, but I can see that you have grown. Though truthfully I've always known from the very first time I met you to now, that you were a strong person.

You are so full of wisdom about life that when you speak it really makes me think that I could stay there forever just to listen to your open mind, for it is peaceful and inviting. Honey, you have become my awakening, you have helped me see things in a brighter way, In a happier, enlightening way. For I was once drowning from my own fears, completely cynical about love, about hope and security. I used to think that no one understood me and could ever. Then one day before I knew you personally, you flew into my thoughts and at that moment though I wasn't truly sure why you were there. Suddenly I felt reassured and a smile was brought to my heart. Somehow I believe deep down I knew I loved you then.

When I got to know you better later I realized I wasn't alone and that something inside of you was hurting similar to what constantly brought tears to my eyes. I went through a time in my life where I felt worthless unloved, continuously searching for happiness. I wasn't getting along with my family, and my friends were all hating each other, leaving me stuck in the middle, stressfully trying to pull things together. But, you made me laugh and forget everything that was going on...you became my escape, my survival. I don't think I could of made it through as strong as I did if you weren't in my life.

Honey, I thank you for all the fun times of love we spent together... Now I have come to this conclusion you must have been an angel sent by God to help me grieve and become a strong willed man because no one has ever been able to help me see the light. Clouds of darkness shadowed over me no matter what any other soul would say, but you make me smile with just your presence. You don't have to say a word; everything's okay when you're beside me. You know I thank God every day for the amazing people he has brought into my life because each and every one of them has changed my life in a very beautiful dramatic way. And I believe people are brought into your life for a reason, a way in which to guide you and help you see yourself. I like to call all those wonderful people my angels, my earthly angels. Honey, you are one, and I thank you once again from the bottom of my heart. And though we may never be, just know you will always live in my heart.Honey i dont want you either to make a mistake when you sending the money again ok and here is the Hotel Manager info once again....Sammie is so very sick now honey

Honey,please make sure you get this money send today cause we are almost dieing over here and Sammie is so very sick..and i would be glad to hear good news from you and get back to me with the information i asked from you and with the scanned receipt transaction aiight...

Love always,

Micheal ""
#190232 by scooby101 Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:21 am
"" Hello dear, am really missing your mail and what is going on that i haven`t heard from you now concerning the money you want to send to us here today and hope all is well with you cause we haven`t eaten anything for some days now and we are almost like in HELL.....My love i just need to know the next step in action now if you have sent the money again and just get back to me with all the full necessary details we need to pick it up very urgently ok my love...Love you so much, hugs and kisses..Sammie and Micheal loves you ""
#190258 by scooby101 Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:43 pm
Oh what an embarrassment :-) wrong number again.....

"" Hello sweetie,

Sad eyes Sad heart Sad days never been happy..Sad today Sad tomorrow Sad tonight Full of sorrow..Sad goodbye Sad ending Sad me Never mending..Honey,i was so very disgraced and embarrassed at the Western Union again today just cause of the money and they make it known to me that you just kidding me that you never sent any money but i fought with them and make them known that you can never so such aiight...My love have really so much appreciate all your effort us to make that we are doing fine and we get some nice stuff to eat but have been always finding it so difficult to picked up the money you said you sent and this has been giving me doubt but just for the sake of love we both have together i would always trust and believe you aiight..Honey, the Hotel Manager was unable to picked up the money and we don't know what is happening or going on but i was advised by the Bank Manager of the Western Union we went to get the money that maybe you should try and send the money down here by using another name and i also abide his idea that we should try another person`s name again and then if this problem occur again we will be able to know that is the Clerk in charge of money transaction that did a BIG MISTAKE again and i dont why all this is happening aiight...Honey am really sorry for all this inconveniences that i might have caused you but i want you to know that is things would surely be fine soon and if it is you trying to play prank honey please stop it cause we are in Hard time over here ok..Here is the Bank Manager`s to send the money and let see how this gonna be again..Honey,just try this for me again in sending it to Bank Manager name and let see what will happen and we can now know what to do next ok..just go back and have your money and get it send again through Western Union to this Details below and make sure you don't do any mistake ok..Honey make sure the MTCN are very correct and valid OR You can check back the receipt of the Western Union to confirm if the Money Transfer Control is correct ok...

BANK MANAGER INFORMATION

RECEIVER`S NAME: OSUNBANJO SEUN LUKMAN

ADDRESS: 138, GOVERNORS ROAD

""
#190263 by AlanJones Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:27 pm
Bank account used by the scammers

Hello sweetie,i really understand you much better due to the fact of all those stressed you facing and i would like you to know that the bank manager here said he doesnt have an account that can receive a foreign money due to the bad e-banking system here ok but i can i give you one of my colleague account to deposit the money into and the money is going to be safe and he would be able to get it send to me here ok and here are the details ok....

ACCOUNT NAME: THOMAS CISSNA,
BANK NAME: CHIPHONE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION,
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0000393215,
ROUTING NUMBER: 271290597

Honey,i would like you to just get to me with the bank information of the transaction cause this is gonna be a confirmation that the money was sent to the Bank Account given to you and mind you i dont want any error to occur this time my love cause you are the only way of our survival here ok...

#190458 by scooby101 Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:18 am
even I can get mixed up :-)

"" Hello dear,i was not able to come online cause have been sick and tired of all this bullshits ok..Did you get the money sent through Moneygram or western union cause the number you gave me as the MTCN is 8digits number and it is 8digits number that is meant for Moneygram and while 10digits number is meant for Western Union..so now tell me where you get the money sent from and get back to me..I`m so very sick ok ""
Last edited by scooby101 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.