Information on romance scams and scammers.
#189742 by Maggie Matlock Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 pm
Other email addresses: [email protected]
FAKE Reverend, Father Francis Duke: [email protected]

Hello Dear, Compliments to you and i hope you are doing great.
Can we be friends? I will tell you more about me,
when i get a reply from you OK.
Best Regards
Miss. Liberty Cufon Seck.

Please if you are serious reply in my private
e-mail Box ( [email protected] )

Greetings,

How are you today? i am very happy to your response, I am Miss. Liberty Cufon Seck. Age 24 ( Single ) i am the only daughter of Late Mr. Cufon Seck. from Ivory Coast in west Africa,who died during the recent civil war in my country My father was the personal adviser to our former Administration ( Formal President Laurent Gbagbo ) he is the owner of SECK ALIMUNIUM INDUSTRIES ( LTD ). before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood morning.

I am in a neighboring country (Senegal ) and i am residing in Orphanage home. will like to know you the more before i give you more details about me, my favorite language is English but our language is French but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. I will like to know what you do for a living, Here is my pictures, i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.

Awaiting for your reply soonest!

Good Evening,

I am happy to have seen your mail as i told you on my last mail that i lost my family in the war that broke out in my country, My late father Mr. Cufon Seck. was a personal adviser to our former President ( LAURENT GBAGBO ) he is the owner of ( SECK ALIMUNIUM INDUSTRIES LTD ). before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood morning. And now i resident in Orphanage Home here in Woman hostel in Dakar Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country.

You can call me directly with my number ( +221 - 771 082 976 ), I have my late father's documents, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading Bank , which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is ( $ 6,450.000.00 US Million Dollars ). I want to inform you About this money to help me on it, after this transfer in your account, you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you over there. And I need your information such as :

(1) Your full names,
(2) Your mobile and office phone number
(3) Your profession,
(4) Your nationality and country of resident
(5) Your office address
Rev. Father Francis Duke of ( St. Paul Catholic Church ) And his mail address is ( [email protected] ) is one of the leader of the authority here , in case you want to know more about here you can write him, Please keep this issue secret because i am afraid of loosing the money or my life.

Yours in love,

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.
Advertisement

#190621 by Maggie Matlock Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 am
My dear
Thank you for your details you me, i will use it to write a nomination letter to the bank presenting you as my partner and trustee who shall stand on my behalf to claim and receive my family fund, which is by the advise of the legal department of the bank since i am forbidden by law as a refugee to operate in monetary transaction ,

i will give you direction on how to contact the bank after presenting your details to them
with lots of thanks

My dear
i do really appreciate your effort to help me out of here , please let me know when you hear from the reverend, also
could you assist me with some money to buy my inner wears and sanitary pad , cold jacket and blanket , body cream and hair cream , here life is difficult no good water, no good food, no access to education , could you imagine that most times i do cut some cloths using them as sanitary pad . if you send me little amount of money to meet up my daily needs as we work towards my family fund , i will be happier

hoping to hear from you

Dearest xxxx
i do appreciate all your assistance so far , i already sent a nomination letter to them , once i get a reply i will let you know and direct you , for the money you will send to me , i cant say any amount , but what ever you can afford i will be grateful , i ask the reverend he said you could easily send the money to me through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the details of the missionary below who will help me get the money and pass it to me

please send the money by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THE BELOW DETAILS

NAME.............xxxx BLOSSOM
ADDRESS........ ST. PAUL CATHOLIC CHURCH
CITY.......... DAKAR
COUNTRY ..... SENEGAL

As soon as you send the money email me the transferring details

MTCN NUMBERS, SENDER NAME AND ADDRESS
ALSO THE QUESTION AND ANSWER

My Son in the lord,
Calvary greetings to you in the name of our lord and Savior Jesus Christ,
i am writing you in reference to helping hand over my beloved daughter in the lord here Sister Liberty ., who is a refugee here in Senegal, and have been under the care coverage of this holy vocation St. Paul's Catholic church orphanage / refugee home. ( Arms of love)

My beloved in the lord, i want you to know that help is a thing of the heart, its comes from the inner mind, and in issues like this, the devil will fight, with my experience in the lord, i want you to know that the lord, most times work through meaningless things and make out meaningful things, Sister Liberty here need your help, this is an opportunity that the lord have place before you to lift you high, may be the answer of your many years prayers, look very well in every circumstances around you it carries an atom of promotion along side with it. i want you to have confidence in the lord, as you help Sister Liberty for the sake of the Almighty God whom we are serving, irrespective of any thing.

so i will advise you do your possible best to get (Sister Liberty) out of here, to your country where she can have a better living, frankly speaking they are really suffering here, even though we try to encourage them with a massage of hope .

I want you to know that you are welcome to ask me any question that you may need to know about her situation here , or any thing you need to be clarified in the word of God, also i will like you to study these verses of the scriptures below as i wait for your reply

Never again will I confess "I can't" for "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me." (Phil. 4:13) Never again will I confess lack, for "My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Phi. 4:19) Never again will I confess fear, for "God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (II Tim. 1:7) Never again will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for "God hath given to every man the measure of faith." (Rom. 12:3) Never again will I confess weakness, for "The Lord is the strength of my life." (Ps. 27:1), and "The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits." (Dan. 11:32)

God bless you
Yours In the Vain Yard of the lord
Rev. Father Fransis Duke
St.paul's Catholic Church
Dakar, Senegal

My Son in the lord,
Greetings to you in the name of the lord,
May the lord bless you for your good will over the charity and the good work you do to assist charity ,
we shall appreciate if you can extend your generosity donation to charity towards the orphanage here
we have lots of orphans and refugee but lack funds and equipments to meet up to their up bringing
and their needs.

We bless God in all things , we shall expect to hear from you to know if you could be of a financial
help to this Orphanage.
As for Sister Liberty refugee has no legal right to operate in monetary transaction , therefore
she is not permitted by law to transact and for this reason she can not follow up the inheritance claim
process , this is why she has not been able to access her family inheritance

God bless you
Yours In the Vain Yard of the lord
Rev. Father Fransis Duke
St.paul's Catholic Church
Dakar, Senegal

------------------------------------------------
Please DO NOT tell the scammer that his information is posted here!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM or email me at maggiematlocks[AT]gmail.com.