Information on romance scams and scammers.
#189811 by boots201 Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:54 pm
TimothywoodDFSF name on Lavalife and his skype name is James Helleron. [email protected]
[
New to Lavalife 1 day. He immediately wants to go off Lavalife to Skype (with a differnt name) and his Lavalife profile is deleted the next day. He claims to be in the Cdn military overseas.

Then a "form letter" is sent by email which includes things that you did not chat about. It was even addressed to Joan (not my name) and signed by James.

Here is the first "form letter" he sent immediately after our first chat:

I hope this email finds you well. And I am very happy to meet you.Anyway my real name is James...

I met on Lavalife
This is more about me...Joan
After my wife died, I didn't feel much like doing anything. The last 6 years or so of her life I took care of her. Making meals, cleaning, keeping the garden neat and tidy. (Things I continue to do on my own) I took her to all her appointments for consultations with her doctors, scans, tests, radiation and chemotherapy. When I could no longer take care of her on my own I got help so I could go out and shop and go for my walks without leaving her on her own. When her health declined more, I found a place for her in a hospice for terminally ill cancer patients where she died in my arms. Before she died she often told me get out and enjoy my life. "Find someone to share your life with," she urged. "Don't mourn me." During her last weeks, we laughed, cried and sang. She approached death with courage. I hope I am that brave when my time comes.I grieved and did not feel like doing much. Recently I decided it was time to start looking. A friend suggested Lavalife.I have really forgot when we meet on that site and I have met a few women there and we chatted but we failed to click.Because they have not been serious....I have heard of several people being successful on the internet finding a soul mate. It takes a great deal of care. I always believe that you have to be open, honest and frank.I think the best way to introduce myself is to talk about myself by using a series of questions which I assume you might have for me and I have answered them in detail. I must tell that I am open, honest and frank. I have provided answers that reflect me. So here goes:

What do you seek for in a relationship?
I am looking for a honest and caring woman, a companion and if I am lucky a woman to share the rest of my life with. When my wife was near death she used to urge me not to mourn her passing but rather get out and enjoy the rest of my live and find someone to share it with.

What are the basic qualities you seek for in a lady?
am looking for a woman, who like me, is intelligent, honest, frank. straightforward, trustworthy, respectful, affectionate, loving, caring, open, playful and enjoys sharing hot, passionate sex with her man.

What do you do for fun?
I love to read on a variety of subjects, history, art, books on musical subjects, mysteries, modern fiction, literary classics, books on science and social history.
I enjoy movies but over the last decade when my wife was ill we stopped going to movies. We watched a lot of films on TV and I enjoy comedies, romantic comedies, some sci-fi flicks and a well-written drama.I watch little TV but enjoy movies, documentaries and news programs. I watch comedies as well as I love to laugh. I do enjoy watching the sports I used to play: ice hockey, football, soccer, lacrosse and baseball.

Why do you need a lady?
I need a lady because I am lonely. I miss as I said holding a woman close to me. I love being protective, I love having someone not only to love physically but someone to share life and all its pleasures, pains, sorrows and joys with.. To cuddle with at night especially on a cold winter's night., to watch the sunset with. to watch the sunrise with. To talk about life with share stories with.

Please Joan , you must always tell me whatever you think. Never hold back.
I hope you know more about me now.

Feel free to write me anytime. Include some photos of you and I will send you some more of me

Best wishes

Timothy
Last edited by boots201 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#190340 by Grunt Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:37 pm
pic on google+ reveals
the scammer uses pics of
model Alan Gray from ModelMayhem

#190582 by Grunt Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:27 pm
boots201 asked me to post his pics

here they are :D

Image Image
#338162 by malu53 Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:48 pm
George Emberley on XING
Doctor