Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198372 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:37 am
Hello my beloved wife XXX.

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am sorry for not replying on time and please forgive me and i miss you so much, i wrote to the bank yesterday and today is Tuesday and i am still waiting for there email.
XXX, please bear with me and i am worried too and i know that everything will be fine soon, put yourself together and Honey don't worry everything is fine and all i need from you is to help and make sure everything is fine and support me and i promise to give you back everything you spend to help me and my daughter.

XXX, i just want to thank you for finding time to write the bank and you have proved to me that you are the woman i need in my life to be happy and please my live try your best to support me.
Thanks a lot, my wife, but there is this something that i have said that you can't get out of my mind, i love you with all my heart and i will always come there to see this lovely woman i share my love with.

XXX, listen, i love you, i love you so much that i can do and give up everything just for you and to show you that i love you so much.
I can do everything to make you happy because i really love you, God knows, words are not enough to describe how much i love you so, but then it doesn't mean that because i love you that much i am going to be possessive or whatever. The love i have for you is the kind of love that doesn't expect or ask for anything in return and all i want from you is your support.
I am not trying to force, or expect you to love me the way i love you, i am not expecting that you will love me with same intensity.
You, being there at my side, knowing that you care for me, and hearing you whispering I love you." are more than enough, and they mean the world to me.
I love you so much that I CAN ACCEPT EVERYTHING And i will tell you again, XXX, i love you so much and i want to spend the rest of my life with you as my wife and the mother to our kids.

Please take care of yourself XXX.

Mark,

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198496 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:57 am

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i thank you for your time to write me.
I am sorry for all that i put you through and i promise it will not happen again, i wish you a sweet dream and i will be happy to meet you some day in the future, i know God know why he want us to meet each other here, XXX i want you for given me the chance to win your heart for good and love.
I want us to waiting for the bank and i know good news will come out at last my love and let us keep hoping for the best and i love you so much.
I love you so much and i wish you good health and sweet dreams my love and God bless us together.

Thank you my lovely wife XXX.

Mark.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198530 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:33 am

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am thinking about you and i will do as you say because this bank is not rebel and for the past a month, they have been working for this transfer and i don't why this taking them too long to do, please i know why they are doing this to me because i am not from and they do want me to removed my money from there bank.

Honey i find out they use money for business and please we have to do our best to make sure they do the transfer once they reply to us please.
Thank you so much for everything and i will be happy to meet with you soon, i love you with all my heart, i take good care of yourself and i need your support and help.

I love you with all my heart.

Mark.

#198741 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:20 am
The bank transfer thing didn't work out after his fake web sites were killed, so he's trying a different way to steal from his victim.

Hello my beloved wife XXX,

How are you doing and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i miss you so much, i hope this will be soon end, so that we will meet each other and i want to leave here to meet with you there and the problem i can't leave with doing this because i don't want to come back here again.

Please my love i am running out of cash here and i need a little money from you and to pay for my hotel and feed my daughter please i don't any other money left with me and i want to know if you can help me with any amount for us me to stay here till the bank made the transfer to you.

Thank you my love any amount you can send to help me and i will be happy my love.

Mark.

Hello my beloved XXX,

I love you, there it's simple but so true, i miss you so much and i know what's happened but i don't know why we are having delay in our meeting please no mater what happen to us and i will still love you with and all my heart and nothing can change the love i have for you, i want you to support me with all our heart and anything you spend to help me have my life back and i will give it to you my love.

I don't want to have a problem with the hotel here, i love you more than anything and soon we will be together forever and i will show you how to take good care of a woman like you.
You are my world, my life, my reason to live, the 200 miles will not destroy us, we both know we are strong enough to make it through.
You are the only woman i love to spend the rest of my life as my wife and the mother to our lovely children, you were there, i cry anytime i remember you are not here with me, it will be a good thing to be together after all this days and i know nothing can stop us from meet each other.

I love you, XXX, and always will, i can't wait to see you and kiss and hug you.

Mark.

How are you and your sleep, i hope you have a lovely night and i can't sleep my love, because the hotel manger is not happy, i am owning them a lot and i need to pay up on time, i don't want them to throw me out from the hotel because i don't have anywhere to go my love, i have sold off my house and please help us and i don't why all this are happening to us.

XXX, i need your help and please you can send the money with the name of the receptionist and send the money with the information below and he will help me to received the money.

Name: Emmanuel .C. Ogbonna.

City : Accra.

Honey you can send the money through money gram and any amount will be fine so that they can allow me to stay till when they will make the transfer please.

Thank you my beloved wife and i wish you all the best.

Mark.

#198748 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:03 am
Hello my beloved wife Geit,

How are you and your health today, i hope everything is fine with you and the family and thank you for writing and i wish you a lovely day today and take good care of yourself and also wish you a lovely weekend, God bless you and everything you do today, please send it to me this morning so that, he will help me to get morning thank you.
I will promise you this i will always be faithful, truthful and honest to you and because i am in love with you and i need your love and i will make you happy as long as you promise to spend the rest of your life with us as family and i promise to do everything to make sure our dreams come true.

Geit, i know that when you come down to meet you everything will be fine with us and i will looked into your eyes to tell you how much i need you.
You are the one i was put on this earth for, you are my soul mate, i was hoping and praying that you have not the same feels as i feel for you.
When i told you that i loved you, it is from my heart, i want be by your side and to share the love and joy and you are going to make a wonderful mother and wife, and there is nothing i will love more than to be your husband.
So until then, just know that i will always be by your side loving you and supporting you in whatever it is you want to do in life.

I love you and your future man and husband, you can send the money with this information below.

Question: wife.

Answer: Husband.

Mark.

#198755 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:04 am
Honey you have to send the morning with Western Union Money transfer or Money Gram.
You can send it with any of their agent because i don't want to us to have problem with bank and their delay please.
Here is the only information they need to send the money please this morning and i don't want the hotel manger come here for me and daughter.

Thank you so much and God blessing you.

You can copy this infromation and go with it to the bank.

Question: wife.

Answer: Husband.

#198791 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:29 pm

How are you and your health today, i hope everything is fine with you and why i am sorry for not replying on time and you can send it with the account of the driver because i want us to used another deffrent account please, you can send the money with this account below.

Account Names : Quarshie Mathias

Number: 0373014445111001.

Please my love rush to the bank and send it, the hotel was here that was why i came to check if you send the money.

Mark

#198989 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:42 am
How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am sorry for not replying on time and i was sent out of the hotel and since we have been in the police station, i gave the hotel manger my passport for them allow us to stay there till Monday before you can send the money to us and please my love i am waiting for you.

Here is the information you needed please do this for us and i will give you back everything you spend to help us.

Beneficiary Name: Quarshie Mathias

Beneficiary Account No. ::0373014445111001

Bank Swift Code: ECOGHAC

Bank Name: Ecobank

Bank Address: westland

Country..Ghana

Here is the mailing address of
Mr Quarshie Mathias
p.o.box ,233 Gyeyame street,
Accra-Ghana
Zipcode :00233

I love you so much and i will always love with all my heart.

Mark.

#198990 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:46 am

How are you, i know everything will be fine with you and the family, i am worried i don't this will be like this and i want you to understand that no matter what happen to us and the plan of God in our life will come to past and i need you to know that i love you with all my heart and you are the only woman i can give my love.
I love you so much and i can't wait to have you in my life and i want you to by my side because we are made to love each other.
XXX, please help me to send the money for them to allow to stay here till when the bank will make the transfer please i am on my knees, i love you so much.

I have known you for long time and i know our meeting will bring good things in to our, but in that time your love has brought me such happiness.
A happiness i haven't felt in a long time, in your arms i feel so warm and safe, my heart skips a beat every time you look at me.
My heart has reached a whole new level of love and i owe it all to you, thank you for letting me know what true love was and how it was supposed to feel.
I just hope that the love we give to each other is enough for what you have done to me.

I love you now and forever.

Mark.

#198991 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:47 am
XXX, So many things got in the way of our happiness, now, after so many days being together, i know you love me unconditionally, and it is only because of my own insecurities i know we make mistakes.

I hope it is not too late for us to be happy together for the rest of our lives, after we have build a happy and joyful relationship and have lives of their own, i want to share that time with you.

You are my life my love and my dream and i will do everything to make you happy forever We have made it this far and nothing will stop us from meeting each other, we can make it to the end of time together.

I will start, this day, to show you how much i truly love you and i will not be afraid to show you anymore.

I ask you to forgive me for my mistakes and i will be waiting for you to help me by Monday and please do this for me and my daughter.

You are my love and wife,

Mark.

#199136 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 am

How are you and your health, i hope everything is fine with you and your family, i am sorry for not replying on time, the hotel don't allow me to use internet and that was why i didn't write, could you believed that yesterday her meal because i owning them, Honey help me tomorrow.

Thank you for the money and God bless you, the only problem we have now is that we can't hug and kiss each other, please i promise nothing will stop me from meeting you my love.

XXX, please help me to send the money tomorrow for me to get my passport back please, try for and i will give you back, thank you.
I have stop here and God bless you.

I love you.

Mark.

#199288 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 am
Hello my lovely wife XXX,

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and your family, i miss you so much, i also thank you for the help and you have taking away the shame and i don't how to thank you my love, you have proved to me that, you are the woman i will spend the rest of my life as my wife and the mother to our lovely daughter.

XXX, i don't know how to thank you for all that you have done to me and daughter, don't worried i will give you back any amount you spend to help me.
I love you so much.

Mark.

#199371 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:57 pm
Hello my beloved XXX,

I love you, there it's simple but so true, i miss you so much and i know what's happened but i don't know why we are having delay in our meeting please no mater what happen to us and i will still love you with and all my heart and nothing can change the love i have for you, i want you to support me with all our heart and anything you spend to help me have my life back and i will give it to you my love.

I don't want to have a problem with the hotel here, i love you more than anything and soon we will be together forever and i will show you how to take good care of a woman like you.
You are my world, my life, my reason to live, the 200 miles will not destroy us, we both know we are strong enough to make it through.
You are the only woman i love to spend the rest of my life as my wife and the mother to our lovely children, you were there, i cry anytime i remember you are not here with me, it will be a good thing to be together after all this days and i know nothing can stop us from meet each other.

I love you, XXX, and always will, i can't wait to see you and kiss and hug you.

Mark.

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am happy to know that you really love me from your health.
Thank you so much and i am grateful for that, please i love you so much and i will pay you back the money you spent to help me and my daughter.
I will always love you with all my heart my love.

Thank you again for what you have done to us and God will bless you and your family.

I love you so much.

Mark.

#199433 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:04 am
My dear beloved XXX,

How are you and your night and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i miss you so much and i know that everything will be fine soon and i am still waiting for the bank and please don't angry with me and i begged you in the name of God please don't leave us here, we need you my love.

It has been two months since i have wait to be in your arms, i enjoy the time our together and i will be there to see the plan of God in our lives.
What you have done to me, XXX, i was convinced you were really something special, i felt it with every beat of my heart.
I thank you for the help, you don't know how happy i was, as time went on we have developed a relationship that i thought could only develop and we can see everything working out for good.
Thank you for showing me that relationship can be measured by the amount of time spent in one and another's life.

Then you gave me that chance where i was yours and you were mine and we will forever be together, in that single instance all my dreams had come true.
Thank you for helping me realize that dreams really do come true.
We will have wonderful times together, some of our days were filled with adventure, you bring out the love and care, that was missing in my life.
Thank you for showing me that i too can be daring.

We also have our hard days in the past and this the time for us to show each other love and care, please everything you spend to help us and please put in it in a writing and i will pay you back, thank you so much.
There were fights and they can have rattled the deepest depths of the ocean and we always recovered, thank you for showing me how to love and care, support each other and i promise i will make you happy forever.

It was hard for me here and i don't no that things will be like this, i want to thank you for showing us love and care.

Love you always,

Mark.

#199469 by AlanJones Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:11 am
Hello my beloved XXX,

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and your work, i am sorry for not replying on time and i want the hospital with my daughter Lisa and she is not feeling good.
They give us medications to help her and they ask me to come on Monday for her treatment and i don't why i am facing all this now, please keep praying for us here.
I need your love and care please don't allow the distance between us to stop us from meeting each other and anything you can do to help us please do it and i will give you back.

I love you more than words can say, my heart will always belong to you and you know me and you have been through a lot, but always and forever my love for you is very strong.
Now that you are far away in a place so lovely and great and where you are having a good time and please remember me and i need your support and love and care.

I miss you more and more every day and i know that soon i will be there, i think about the times we had together and the happy days you and i shared, which we are going to have more good time in future.

XXX, just remember one thing, i will always love you.

Mark.