Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195607 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:00 am
Hello my beloved Angel XXX,

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i love you so much and i can't thinking of the love we are going to share in future.
Thank you for coming into my life and family, i know we hare make the best family forever, i miss you and i send my hug and kiss to wish you lovely weekend.

XXX, please honey don't worry i write back to them and maybe because the weekend of the working days, please i know they will get back to you at the right time.
I miss you so much and i will be there with you soon and i know we will have better future together as family and best forever.

Thank you for making me complete.

Mark.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195635 by AlanJones Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:15 am
XXX, before you came into my life, i had given up on ever finding my soul mate, some one that i can spend the rest of my life with as my love and family, the one person who can set my heart on fire with just one look.
Since you walk into my life and everything about me change, every time i read your email , i feel happy again, my heart i can't thinking about you.

I fell in love with you the moment i look into your eyes, but i was so afraid of lossing you to another man because you are everything to me.
I am so glad to have you as my love, i can not imagine what my life will be without you.
Falling asleep in your arms every night and waking up beside you each morning is how i want to spend the rest of my life.

XXX, you are my everything, i love you so much, every day that goes by, every time we will make love, i fall deeper and deeper in love with you.
I know there will never be anyone else for me, for everyone will pale in comparison to you and what you make me feel.
Thank you, Sweetheart, for healing my broken heart.

Thank you for making me believe in miracles and love and care forever.

All my love forever XXX,

Mark.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195880 by AlanJones Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:23 am
Hello my loved wife XXX.

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you the family, i know that we have a long way to go and please don't allow this to stop us from meeting each other, i want you to know that i love you so much and i will do everything to make you happy forever with me, don't worry about this promise help me to solve this and i pay you back everything you spend to help me, i know why this happening like this for us to love and trust each other.

XXX, i once gave you my trust and honesty, i did all this for us to have a better future, i send the because i love you so much and that money is my life please i need your help my love.
We gave each other love and i will do everything to make sure the plan of God come to past in our lives, many day have past since we have this promise and i am looking for a way to solve this problem and i found my true self.
And again you have to trust me because i am doing for us.
Now is time for me to give you my trust and honest to you and i know our life will get better one we meet each other.

I want you to show me love and let us join hands together as family, i see you to try never before, i see a mother and a wife to be.
Will you be my wife forever and ever, i give you my heart and soul.
I love you more each day i'm by your side and i thank you for giving me another chance to give you my love and to appreciate you the way i love you with all my heart and please honey try your best to help me and i am still waiting for the bank to write me.

Mark.

#196034 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:16 pm
Hello my beloved wife XXX,

How are you and your health today and i hope your leg is better now my love, i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am sorry please don't worry everything will be fine soon and all i want you to do is to make sure everything is fine with you and i wrote to the bank and they promise to contact us as soon as they arranged for the transition, please take care of yourself and they will write us.

Thank you for be there for me and i need your love and care, Honey please my love try to support me and that money is my only thing i have for us to have a better future because i don't want to depend on you and your family and with this money we can have a better future together as family.

Please as soon as the bank write you please let me know because i am worried too.

I miss you so much.

Mark.

#196121 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:58 am
Hello my beloved XXX.

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and your family, i miss you my love and i can't waiting to be in your arms, we have wait for a long time for us to meet each other, please our days to meet is in number now because i am coming there on 15th with my daughter, i want to ask you some questions. please i want to know if we are welcome to your home, because i want to stay with you so that i can be able to meet your family and friends.
My love i got an email from Mr. Chris Kufor, it will take them more 2 days to complete the transition because the money is to big and please let us give them the time.

The time we spend with you and your love has brought me so much happiness, a happiness i haven't felt in a long time, i dream about you every night and i want to wake up with you every morning and night.
In your arms i feel so warm and safe, because we love each other so much, my heart and body and soul belong to you my beloved XXX.

My heart has reached a whole new level of love and i owe it all to you, thank you for letting me know what true love was and how it was supposed to feel and i give you all the trust i have for us to be happy and spend the rest of our lives together forever.
I hope that the love i give to you is enough for the joy and happiness you brought to my life.
I love you now and forever XXX.

Mark.

#196141 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:04 am
Hello my beloved wife XXX,

How are you and your health today and family, i hope everything is fine with you and the family and i was thinking about you last night i can't even sleep because i need you in my life.
I know soon everything will be fine with us and people around us will see what is love care that i will show to you, Honey i want to work today to make sure everything work our for us, because i have made up my mind to love and spend the rest of my life with you as my wife and the only woman in my heart.

We have been together going on days now and have created a beautiful family and love that will last forever, i want you to know that i will always stand proud to be you husband and the father of our beautiful children.

And like i promised, i will be here through thick and thin no matter what, i just wanted to let you know how much i really do love and live for you each and every day.
Keep that head on those shoulders and keep your chin up because life is great, especially with you.

I need you with me.

Mark.

#196340 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:12 am
Hello my beloved wife XXX.

How are you and your health, your leg and the family, i hope everything is fine with you and your family please i am not feeling too good and i was on the bed since morning and i wish you are here to take good care of me and my daughter.
please i miss you so much and i want to read your tonight, i love you so much, XXX i can't write much please.

Thank you so much.

Mark.

#196399 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:45 am

How are you and your health today, i hope everything is fine with you and your leg and i know you are better and i miss you so much and i was in the hospital that doctor told me that i need bed rest because i am thinking so about the problem with the bank and i am so worried because that money is my only hope of start a new life and for me to take good care of my daughter and for us t have a better future together as family.

Please my love, i am writing from the hospital because the doctor ask me to spend a week for me to recover fast and i know you everything will be fine soon, i have faith in God that we will have a better future together as family.
I am waiting for the bank to write and i know everything will be fine soon and please my love try your best to make sure everything is fine with you and the family.

Honey, i miss you and i am just here thinking about you, like i always do because you are the best thing that ever happen to me.
I hope you are as happy as me, i know God have reason why he want us to be together as family and i promise to faithful and honest and i promise not to cheat on you no matter what happen to us as family.

XXX, the thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me, i just want you to know how much i love you.
Ever since the first time i met you and you are so beautiful, i miss you every second of my life.
I know i found someone special, i will always remember how sweet you are and the lovely time we are going to spend together and i want to hear your sweet voice every morning, i want to smile every morning and i love you so much.

I love you so much.

Mark.

#196657 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:21 am
Hello my beloved XXX.

How are you and your health today, i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am sorry for nit writing for 2 days now and i was in the hospital the doctor told the nurses not to allow me use to communicate with anyone, i hope everything is fine with you, i miss you so much.

I want to know if you have any message from the bank, today Monday they supposed to write us, because i am waiting and honey i leave here without transferring this money, my friend will stop the transition.
Honey i sold everything i have here just because i love you with all my heart and i have made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you and please that money is my life and i will write to the bank now to know what was the problem.
My beloved XXX, don't worry everything will be fine and i know my God will fail us and please i love you so much.

XXX, i am really glad we are finally going to be together as a happy family, i hope you are happy too.
You will be my best friend and lover, wife forever and it feels really good to have you forever in my life.
Honey i promise to give, intelligent conversation, craziness, sharing, caring for each other, passion, exploration, honesty, comfort, and respect.
I really do adore you, but then you already know that.
I love you with all my heart.

I love you so much.

Mark.

#196888 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 am

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i miss you so much and i know you have a lovely dreams there with you and i can't stop thinking about you and i love you so much and i will write to the bank tonight after i send this email to you.
Please i am happy to have you in my life and take good care of yourself everything will be fine soon, because Mr. Chris promise to send the transfer code number to me.

Honey, i can't even begin to say to you how much i miss you, your love and care that we share and the best future we are going to share together.
I do, more than anything to have your love forever and together to see you happily smiling and most of all to be proud to stand beside me as my wife and the mother to our lovely kids.
I know we have been delay so much for us to meet each other and i am so very sorry for the delay, please stay with me and i will make you happy forever.

I want to be the old me again because i do want to be with you every day and night for the rest of my life, but most of all, i just pray that you will love me the way i love you.
Because i want to spend the rest of my life with you in bad and in good time, XXX, i love you so much and really miss you a lot.
I just hope one day you will be mine forever.

With LOVE and CARE.

Mark.

#196922 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:54 am
Hello my beloved , how are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and your the family, i miss you so much, once i received the details from the bank and i will forward it to you.
Thank you so much and i am will going to the hospital soon and i will write more when i come back from hospital, i love you so much.

Mark.

#197065 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 am
Hello my love XXX, how are you and today and your health, i hope everything is fine with you, through the turmoil of almost 2 months and our life together, our love has persisted and overcome all obstacles and i know that soon everything will be fine soon with us.
Both of us have weathered our joint and individual crisis until now when the true test of love and partnership is to be made, please my love we have try our best to make sure everything is fine.

I still waiting for there email and you have proved to me that you are the woman i have be waiting for all this years of loneliness and i will touch your soul as you do mine, i will make you happy forever, because forever i still thrill to your love and care and the tender caress that is now infrequent.

XXX, the confusion of being is cleared when our hearts open to receive each other's love and when our tenderness toward each other.
Our spirits are now divided and both of us still feel what the union of love a, the intensity and care for us to build the love and care nothing can separation us and see the fulfillment of our dreams.

XXX, the time is now to proved to me that you really love me, the choice of love is ours and look deep within your heart to find the answer.
I have long waited for the bank and i know that soon everything will come to past and the clouds to clear from the heaven of your soul and let the stars shine once again upon us and our future will be sweet.

I love you so much.

Mark.

My beloved XXX, i wish i can offer you promises, i wish i can see how happy and sweet our future will be, Because i have everything you need in life to be happy.
I have faith that the rest of our life will be good and the future together, i know we will experience the love of God and spend together forever.

I know soon we will be together, even as i write the word adventure i know what it means because i love you with all my heart.
We have shared so many and the best is yet to come and they are the kind that have created the sweetest memories. They are the kind that only you and i can share and appreciate.
That's where my love for you comes from and that and knowing so many new memories await.

XXX, sometimes the thought of you takes my breath away with passion, sometimes i think of you and it's like the cleanest breath i have ever experienced, it calms and soothes me.
Sometimes, it's like not breathing at all, it's like a long exhale and that's when I am so sure of our love and that is when i am sure it's true and lasting.
And it's not even when i think of you, it's when i think of us, but it's really not a thought either it's a presence, it's a sureness.

I am trying to be patient, and you know i am probably the most impatient person in the world, i don't care how long it takes for us to work this out because i am so sure that everything will be fine.
Because i know that God has answer our prayers

Mark

#197193 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:31 pm
Hello my beloved XXX.

How are you and i know you have a happy day and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am worried too and i will give them today and tomorrow and if they didn't send the transfer number and i will write to the hand office, because they want to kill me, that money is only thing i have and i can't bear it, if anything happen to this money.

Just put yourself together everything will be fine and i know everything will be fine soon, i need your love and care, to support each other in good and bad time, thank you and i have to go to bed now and i wish you sweet dreams and God bless you.

I love you with all my heart.

Mark.

#197271 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:21 am
Hello my beloved XXX,

How are you and your health today and i hope everything is fine with you and the family, i am worried about this because yesterday the bank wrote to me that the pin code will be send to me by 2 pm and i waited for them to send it and i didn't hear from them, i don't know what to do again and i feel like they want to delay the money for me to leave the country, as i am writing to you now i don't have a house anymore, i have sold everything i larboard for my life, please if they did't send the code to me before Monday and i will personal go to Mr. Chris office to find out what is delay the transition because this more 2 weekends we are waiting for this transfer to be completed.

My love XXX, i need you so much and i keep dreaming about you and you are the woman i love with all my heart and i love you so much and i will be very happy if you received this money in good condition and anything it take to make this transfer successful and i will pay you back in love and kind because i have made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you because you my beloved wife.

My heart is here waiting and thinking for you and ready to spend the rest of my life with you as my wife, i know that you are thinking about me too, i am taking this last chance and believing in God that this marriage will work and last forever.
I need to share everything i have with you because you have been good to me and i thank you for that, i believe that God will give us the support that we need to make it last forever, We invited him into our marriage nearly some days ago to look over us and protect us, please i want us to stay together and make sure the money is to you.

There is no other way to say it other than i love you, XXX, with all my heart and soul and i am not ready to give up because this our future.
My wife, i will do everything to make you happy because you are my love and best friend, but i need your help and love because i cannot do this on my own.

This letter is will tell you how much i need you, i just want to express to you how i feel inside, i just want you to know how much i love you and miss you.
You will see how i love you when we are together and you won't regret it.

I love you,

Mark

#197287 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:51 pm
Hello my beloved wife, please i want to inform you that and i got email from Mr. Chris this afternoon and he told me that they have a little problem with there bank web site and please he promise to us because i told him that we need to transfer the money as soon as.
Please don't reply of the email you don't know, because i noticed that someone harked me email and please i am coming home soon to take good care of you.

I love you so much.

Mark.