Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190112 by rococo Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:36 am
My dearest Heart ,

Thanks for your urgent response to my request . However, i am here to meet a sincere and honest woman for a life partner . I have been lonely / single for many years now because I decided this , but now have made up my mind to make a real choice of woman : which is the main reason and joined this site . I am 173cm in height and 81kg in weight . 45 years , old Engineer who work on the construction of roads and bridges . I own a construction business . And you and the father of two kids . Normally we outing and spend time in the beach with good cool music . My Hobbies are reading , traveling , dancing, swimming ....... my dislikes are lies , deceit , cheating , games , etc.

I have everything a man need in his life just to get a serious nice woman to make my life complete . I have been a widow because my wife and my kids died three years ago in a car accident . Since then , and vowed to myself never to marry again until after three years due to the love i have for my late wife and kids . So my love , this is the right time for me to choose a good woman of my Choice and i pray to get a wonderful woman That you will love me , cherish me and Understands me for better.

I am a man of believes in destiny That and i know that i will have a good woman to call my wife again . More so , i will really likes to know your real name , Your age , your hobbies and what you are doing presently . Also your real pictures. Again in my next mail I will tell you more about myself .

Please do not forget to write me everyday even when you are busy because That will help us to know more of our selves . Meanwhile , i have attach my pictures . I'm so please to have you in my life . Lots of kisses and hugs .

I wait to hear from you soonest .

Yours darling ,
Alex .

Subject : My dearest Heart ,
Date: Thu , 6 Feb 2014 10:52:17 +0000
MICROSOFT
Advertisement

#190113 by rococo Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:46 am
alxescot565me : RomLove
Name: Alex Age: 45
City : 10001
Bodytype : Average
Type: Single Children: no children
Looking for : Female Age: 30-75
Relationships: Friendship

Description: I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
I love you all I love you I love you all I love you all
I love you, I love you all

Subject : Hello

Dear Love ! I'm Alex from the UK. I am international contractor who is engaged in construction of roads and bridges. I joined this site to find a nice woman and will love you forever , because I am a man who knows how to make a woman smile . I believe that in a long distance relationship , because it requires a lot of strength and courage. With due respect, i will like you to write me through my email so that we can begin by expressing our feelings together. My id ( alxtscot46 (at) hotmail.com )
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Love from Alex
[email protected]