Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190299 by AlanJones Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:31 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - Georgesmith - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Georgesmith

Age & Gender: 57 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 7" (170 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Other with Bald Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

am George smith by name i am just naturally made

Image appears on various anti-scam and dating sites for different profiles.

PM

Hello I am George by name,i saw your profile and i like it,why dont you add me on yahoo messenger so that we can know each other more better and see what the future has for us you and i.i hope to hear from you.my Email [email protected] you can add me,or you can also had me on face book George smith.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#190302 by Grunt Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:28 pm
pic shows
Canadian Brigadier-General K.L. Woiden, OMM, CD
Director General Land Reserve

filipinodatings.com
elliott100
State: Georgia
City: Atlanta
Zip code: 30303
Marital Status: Widowed
Have Kids: Yes - but not at home
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time

In my own words:
I am a easy going, kind heart, professional, goal oriented, affectionate, loving, caring person and trustworthy man with a lot of love to give and share with the one that God has brought for me to enjoy the rest of my life with.

Looking for:
I want her to be loving, caring, respectful, prospective, productive, affectionate, loving, kind, devoted, attentive, amiable, confident, understanding, patient and desiring. I would like that lady to be open-minded, truthful, and honest, as well as treat me as the king I am, as I will treat her as the queen.
#190558 by scooby101 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am
message on FMF:

"" XXX i will like you to fix a date so that we can talk more i cant wait to start loving you,time me where i will meet you,either facebook or messenger anyone.i hope to hear from you.xoxooxo ""