Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190441 by AlanJones Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:48 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - bagwilson429 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/bagwilson429

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Blond Hair Color / Blue Eye ColorZodiac Sign: AquariusLocation: Baileyton, Alabama, US

Please, please be honest, being single is hard for all of us, no one wants to be alone in life, if you fall for me or some one online understand we are older and understand what we are looking for, but though we know this about ourselves, and even though we may fall for someone fast, a relationship takes time to build. So take your time enjoy getting to know each other. Let's have some fun and get to know each other. This has taken me years to learn, and I'm still learning. I do know this there are five things that are needed in a relationship of love, 'Quality time, words of affirmation, gifts, acts of service, and physical touch, any of these without the others make it harder but knowing these areas about each other help us grow closer and understand each other so that a relationship will grow, and stay alive after marriage for eternity if we work at it.A few of my word and thoughts, if you can understand these words then you can understand who I am, and what I'm looking for in this eternal life, just don't want to do it alone.

PMs

Hi Beauty, how are you doing.. I'm Ben wilson, I hope you get this short message finds you well, I was glancing through profiles on here
when your beautiful and lovely picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you, I really was marveled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so...So i thought i would take out time to introduce myself...But i am not sure how often i can get on here but i do check my phone text very often,if you would like to give me a chance and My aim of joining here to find a solid friendship that would possibly lead into something great in future, I want an ideal relationship,well it must be founded on friendship first. There must also be a certain amount of mutual attraction to begin with. You can text me on my cell phone (970) 439-1799, just text me or Even if it just to say Hi ... I will write you back to let you know that i got your text... I really look forward to hearing back from you soon, Have a wonderful day.. May the Lord bless you and keep today and make His face to shine upon you today. In His Name.(Amen)

Wilson

I,m happy to met you also.....I,m new on here and I,m too used to this site, Can you give me your yahoo Id so we can chat better on yahoo..

Wilson

Did you have yahoo email address? i prefer using yahoo sending mails then on here, Cos i,m not too used to this site....

Hope you are having a great time out their ?

bag

Here,s my emails address [email protected] i will be looking forward to hear from you ...

Take Care.

Bag

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#190442 by AlanJones Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:51 am
Hi XXX ...thank you so much for getting back to me ...well I am very positive, spontaneous, warm, witty, well-read, honest, open minded.I also walk and Meditation to keep my body, mind and soul clean, healthy and happy.I love traveling but haven't seen many Lands of this world.I am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual, Sexy, adventurous, Romantic, very communicative, playful, healthy, can make you laugh, I can bring excitement in your life.I am fun loving, creative and at peace. I appreciate others and respect other people's feelings, opinions and cultures. I believe that we are children still at heart, capable of wonder, revelry and change, but, something should be stable.I am an intense friend, sees her glass as half full.I have always drawn to Oceans, mountains and nature.when there is good music, I love to dance, I also enjoy art, cultural activities, exploring new places, visiting museums.I also enjoy romantic picnics, candle light dinner.I believe the kiss is the most intimate and sensual thing that two people can share.kissing is an art form.On the more romantic side, I love to cuddle up near the fire, I love to touch and be touched.Throw your dreams in to the sky, like a kite, and you may get a new friend, a new life OR a new LOVE. My ideal match is a woman, who is warm, wonderful, witty, have a positive out look on life, She is honest, sensitive, I am active, positive, outgoing, smart,intelligent,nice, funny,very loving,affectionate,and a family oriented guy. I am ready to find a life partner and raise a permanent family. I Love to travel and seek adventure. I am very easy to get along with. I'm in good health; eat well,very fun and conservative. I know how to cook, clean, do dishes and laundry so I don't need a woman to be a home slave. I believe in having a maid and a nanny to help with kids. I am very loving, touchy/ freely,,type of lady.. love to give and receive foot rubs and back rubs. I love to kiss my partner; I like hugs, walking hand in hand and arm in arm. I like to work out be in shape take walks on the beach and give my woman lots of flowers. I am very romantic... I love Romance, dancing, water sports, boating, travel, music, arts, outdoors, snow Skiing, games, reading, being active, and public peaking.. I love lakes, mountains, snow skiing, riding snowmobiles, horses, motor cycles, dirt bikes and dune buggies. I like art galleries, museums, and the theater. I like going to the operas, skating, walking on the beach and laying in the sun. I play billiard, football, tennis, volleyball, baseball, football, and catch. I love to play sports with children and card games and board games. I love candle light dinners, laying beneath the stars, and watching the sea wave scaring, romantic, sensual, compassionate, intelligent, interesting, attractive and fun loving.... And I will love to know about yours also, I just can,t wait to know you more....

Take Care and have a great weekend out their..

Ben Wilson.

Good morning XXX, hope you wake up to a great and lovely weekend? its morning and I'm pouring you some sunshine to spend this time with you a warm toast of the morning with honey words to chew.Here's a mug of happy tea, and as your heart is fed slowly sip each moment of this lovely day ahead.Now as you take your shower please know that I will praythat with each drop a blessing comes to carry you away. I hope there’ll be a spring in each every step you take,a stretch or two before you leave for goals that you will make.Mornings are the best of times to get us on our way,knowing friends like us can share another lovely day..

Good Morning.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.19.64
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#191062 by AlanJones Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:33 am
Oh I,m sorry about the lost of your Ex...... And are you over your feelings for your Ex and ready to go with life?

Well I am Ben Wilson, I am from United State Of America, but I don,t care about the distance, we can reach each other till we make it out. I am willing to re-locate to where ever me and my partner choose to live. Right now I am single( widow also) I have a female kid Meagan. She live with me. I own the apartment I am, my girl is a little girl, and Right now I want to go on with my life and I,ve asked God to bring someone into my life who will want me for whom I am and be good to me and my girl, I know that there,s is someone out there for me because God never does anything without a reason even if we can,t figure it out, I also believe that the lord has someone else in mind for me to share the rest of my life with because the lord doesn,t want us to be alone or lonely.

My work
I,m self employed, i am an Engineer and also deal with Supplying of all kinds of building equipment,

My aim of joining internet dating is to find a solid friendship that all would possibly lead into something great in future. And you?

XXX will you be able to come online towards monday evening time, so we can chat and know ourself more better. By then I will be back from work.... I just can,t wait to chat with you.

Take Care. And Stay Safe.

Ben Wilson.

#191195 by AlanJones Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:30 pm
Oh okay.... And how are you today out their sweetie? Hope you had a sweet night?

Ben.

#191368 by AlanJones Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:00 pm
How are you doing today XXX? Hope you have a great day today?

XXX I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do. I hope you're as happy as me; monday is almost here again. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me. I just want you to know how much I love you and need you.

Ever since the first time we starting mailing each other, I knew I found someone special. And XXX can you please send me some pics of you, I just can,t stop thinking about you.

Take Care Of Yourself

Ben Wilson.

Hi XXX!!!
I was thinking so much about that earlier tonight, when I am going to meet you at the airport. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just at the thought of seeing you. You make everything complete and I can't imagine spending time with someone else and having these feelings for anyone else. I'm anxious to met you XXX.....Over the last 3days now, it's been wonderful; I never expected to feel this way nor actually be with you in this way, experiencing life with you. You are wonderful ... to me, to my friends, to my family. You make me really happy and even though we are apart so much of the time, it's made up each time I see you. The feeling that I get is overwhelming my feelings for you grow dramatically.

It takes a strong man to accomplish everything that you have in your life, I am proud of you that you stick to your goals, you have improved your life so much from what it was before and I am so happy that you respect my beliefs as I respect yours XXX.

I am the luckiest man in the world to be together with you XXX, I'm truly honoured. Thank you.

Love always,

Ben.

#191514 by AlanJones Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:31 pm
My dearest XXX You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're the love of my life, and will forever be by you. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteous deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme for a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer. I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you, so we can start our new live together darling, everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day, I can't wait to be with you, see
your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call it crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you Geit and I will always do...

Love Always,

Ben.

XXX It’s been some days now I've met you, and every day I fall in love with you over and over again.... I can,t stop thinking about you. My heart burns for you alone XXX.

I love you so much.

Please send me some pics of you sweetie,

Love you always.

Ben

#191686 by AlanJones Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:40 pm
My darling XXX,you,re so beautiful, no words can tell how pretty you,re. I,m sure that you don,t need a mirro to tell how beautiful you,re.since yesterday I got your pics, I think I'm out of control. I do not know why I am feeling this way, but it's like nothing I've ever experienced before. I'd like to touch your face to see if it's real. How could I not notice until now that your face could launch a thousand ships? I'd like you to know that I love you so much, more than I love myself. I just can,t wait to be with you. And XXX I want to chat with you or even to talk with you on phone, I want to hear from you sweetie, I think of that lovely specail voice you would have. I need you terribily. let us fix a time or time we will both have enough time to chat or talk on phone. I Love You so much my dearest One.

Hug,s
&
Kissess
Love always.

Ben Wilson.

XXX nothing??? I have been worried about you, cos I have not heard from you and I am missing you so much. I need to hear from you.

Worreid about you sweeetie.

Your love always.

Ben Wilson.

#191936 by AlanJones Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:23 pm
Darling I just can,t wait to come to you and have you real my darling. I want to come down their to you and I just want to talk about the coming and what I want you to assist me with. You,re all I think darling, I just can,t wait to have you darling.

Love you so much and please darling reply back immediately, I need you terribly.

Love you... Your love always.

#191975 by AlanJones Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:06 am
Sweety, I just want you to help me out with 2000usdollars to met up the money I have with me to come to your place and I promise to pay you back once I get through with the contarct I am doing. I just want you. I can,t wait to start our life sweety, you,re I think off. Every day you,re my though . I need you so much and honey please assits me with the money. You don,t worry I will pay you after all my contract is through.

Love you so much and I will be looking forward to hear fast from you sweety.

Hope you are having a wonderful time out their my love.

Hug,s
&
Kissesss.

Your Love Always.
Ben.

#192007 by AlanJones Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:42 am
Name :.................... Ben Wilson
Zipcode:................. 23401
State:..................... Lagos
City:...................... Ikeja
Address:................. 34 Allen Avenue
Text Question:....... Who do you love
Answer:.................. Giet...

Honey here is the info where you will get the money to me and once you send it, Just send me the Reference #, and other things i will need to pull out the money...I just can,t wait to come home to you

Once i get the money pick up, on Monday or Tuesday, i will go straight to the airport for my leave...Oh honey i love you so much and i am really happy for you in my life.

Hope you.re having a great weekend out their my love..?

Hug,s
&
Kisses

Your Love Always.

Ben.

My darling Geit ....i just can,t wait to met you, You are the view which quenches the thirst of my eyes. My respect for you in my heart is growing each day and now it's like big mountain.

I love you more than words can say. My heart will always belong to you. we are both meant to be together, my love for you stands as strong today as it ever has. Now that you're far away in a place filled with heartless violent people, I miss you more and more every day......Geit i am just happy for my coming to you, at least by this time next weak we will be together Oh i just can,t wait to start our new life together my darling Geit.

Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when i hear or even when you cross my mind. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms.

Love always,

Ben

#192015 by AlanJones Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:26 pm
Oh darling, you just go to any western union or money gram over their and send the money to the info I give you. And if you,re sending it, split the money into 2 places,1000, 1000 . And honey when will you send it? Monday or tuesday? I just can,t wait to be home together with you my love

And honey how is your day going out?
Love you

Your love always.
Ben.

#192062 by AlanJones Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:48 am
Oh honey, western union is the only way I can get the money. I am not here with my cash book and if you send it to my account, I won,t be able to cash it, So that,s while I said western will be better and it will be easy for me to cash. Please honey go to the city for me all the sake of love... Go to the city and send it to me. Western union is the only way I can get the money honey. ... I need you so much darling.

And will you try go to the city for me to send the money? Please. I want you so much in my life. I can,t breath without you darling.

Love your always.
Ben .

#192099 by AlanJones Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:43 am
Okay honey and please if get to the western union to send the money. Just split it into 2 places, 1000, 1000, so I can cash it easily honey and when will you go go the city to send it honey?

I need you so much. You,re all what I am thinking darling.

Love you always

Your love

Ben.

#192245 by AlanJones Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:29 pm
How are you doing honey??? I,m missing you so much. Hope everything is going okay with you out their my love?

Missing you much.
Hug,s
&
Kissess.
Your love always.

Where are you sweety??? I am worried about you, cos I have not hear from you for some past days now. Where are you darling? Hope you,re Okay?

Your love.

#192500 by AlanJones Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:44 pm
How are you doing out their honey...I have been missing you so much, I just can,t wait to get home to you my love....I have been preparing down for leaving here ...And darling, hope you can make the money to me tomorrow Thursday as you said my love???

I need you so much in my life.

Your love

Ben.

My dear sweetheart, I wanna make a confession today. before I met you, I used to laugh at people who fell in love. I used to make fun of them. I did not believe in the concept of love. But, today, I have the chance to tell you that you have completely changed my notion in life....Since the time you entered my life, I started loving you more. I love myself for falling in love with you. What is this and how has this happened I don’t know. But, I have found my true soul mate in you. Today, I believe that if love exists it’s only because of you.

Something was missing in my life. I really don’t know what it was. But, since the time you came in my life, I started feeling complete. Yes, that is true, I am only for you. XXX, I love you so much, all day long I yearn for your touch. hearing from you gives me a new high. I don’t know all this happened when and why? But, feeling of love is felt from heart. Now, that you and I are together, we shall never ever part. I just want to thank you for coming in my life. Without you my love, it’s really hard to strive. Love you so much!..I just can,t wait to be together with you darling.

Hug,s
&
Kissesss.

Your Love Always.

Ben.

Sweety i am thinking about you so much,......I was looking at the starts last night and wish you were here with me I can feel The warmth of your kiss That I can touch A lock of your hair That our bodies can meet In the same air That time can pass And the waiting be done So our lives can begin With some degree of fun That the longing I feel Disappear with the breeze In your arms I can know the strength of your squeeze.

How do you see a romantic evening at home sweety? well, there would be soft light. candles lit everywhere. a fire crackling in the fireplace. have a light supper and we could feed each other dessert. strawberry's dipped in chocolate and kiss.. I PROMISE YOU i will NEVER take advantage of you it has never been in my nature and I could NEVER hurt anyone that way i too have a huge heart......and have so wanted that one person to love me for me and to love me with every breath they have as that is what I will do......love them with every breath that i have i truly feel so blessed to have you in my life.. You're so special and now that i have found you i don't plan on letting you go... I know God brought you into my life for a reason and I am so thankful working out today i was praying over you, praising and thanking God for you....

Love you more .

Ben.

Honey i want you to know that Communication is one of the foundations of our relationship , so I want you to feel free to tell me anything.. i will be your friend, your best friend, you confidant and your cheerleader i will not judge you i will only love you and i know that will honesty and communication as a strong foundation, and with us Standing on the Word of God and going to the Rock for all of our blessings and
guidance..

LOVE YOU ALWAYS,FOREVER.

BEN .