Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196550 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:57 am
+2349032316438 call me...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196554 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:49 am
You XXX, is not that i am honest to you, You are the one taking this too long like this....I have some pics of me that are recent on my file, i can send them to you but right now I can,t take any Now, due to what i am trying to sort out with Meagan.....Put yourself in my shoe, if you are the one that your child is in Hurt full pains, Would you have time taking pics here and their? and if you do what will you think people would said about that..? XXX think about it.

I can take the pics other time, but now today....And is that while you don,t want to help me out with the money i asked from you XXX?

Try Understand me!!!!!! if you are a true Mother.

Ben

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196557 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:13 am
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME??? Okay XXX, here is my pics and Meagan leg that they are treating.

Image Image Image

I've not included the gruesome picture of the leg, but it was easily found on Google.

That,s my pics,but i will have some taken after i am out of the hospital , cos right now i can,t to be honest with you, right now i am about to go, i want to try attend the nearby Church here after i am through with the doctor, I will come on and check back on you time to time ...

Take Care. and have Great day ahead.

Ben

#196558 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:26 am
Why will i send you someone pics!!!!! I,m tried of all this...I need to go, i will rather sit down and spend all my time with Meagan..than loging on here wasting my time ....I answer all what you want still you don,t believe me....I need to go.

Take care and have sweet Sunday.

Ben

#196567 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:40 am
XXX!!!! Being honest and open is very important to me and I expect my match to feel the same way. I am not a game player, and I don't have any interest in dating one. I do however make exceptions for board game lovers... And Sweetie i want you to know that...The first step to success is to shrug off all the negativity around you and success will come knocking at your doorstep, You can achieve anything that you want in life, only by honestly believing that you can...I,m a man of my words, i will keep saying this, The power of affirmation is beyond all the other powers existing in the world.

Now XXX i want to get everything clear to you......Well i can,t said lie to you and the pics i sent to you is mine, i am new on internet dating and if not what happen to my past Relationship, i wouldn,t have been online dating, But right now i do want to go on with my life and I’ve asked God to bring someone into my life who will want me for whom i am and be good to me and my boy, I know that there is someone out there for me because God never does anything without a reason even if we can’t figure it out, I also believe that the lord has someone else in mind for me to share the rest of my life with because the lord doesn't want us to be alone or lonely.

How can i go on internet and search for someone else pics,i can,t do such a things.....Come to think of it XXX!!!! How is it possible for me to go online and pick some else picture and claim it as me ??? I can,t ..I can produce you 10 or more of my pics i took with my kid, or more,But right now i can,t go out and be asking someone to take me a pics,...No i can,t....My daughter is under Live and Death...That,s while i need the money and also get my ticket to fly down to your place and have our life, Please just help me out with the money and i will pay you back once i get payed Honey...I can,t lie to you, I do like you with all my heart and all my pics here attached with th mail......Go through it and have clear view on it....I am that i am. XXX. with this pics of mine,You don,t need to be doubting me again..have a sweet day sweetie.

Kissess

Ben

Image Image Image Image Image

#196894 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:01 am
XXX don,t call me that!!!! I have mind up my mind that I will not asked you for the money again to Avoid all those insult from you. Now I should dumped my daaughter at the hospital and go do what you want me to do, so I can please you right? No I can,t I just can,t let my picture go out again, that is one of the instruction I was given at the FBI office where I went to report the scammer that are using my pics. So I can,t send out my pics again in my life to any one.

It because of how I feel for you and how my heart beat for you, that,s why I just come on and reply back your mail. I still love you and need you and if you want us to continue this relationship sweety, Call me on phone, so we can talk and hear each other more better and clearly than mailing. Or give me your number I should call you. That,s is only way we can get all this solve now sweety. I have been thinking so much about you. I still love you with aall my heart XXX. Let.s make everything for real and let us don,t let the devil take over our heart.

Thinking about you.

Ben.

#197157 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:53 am
Hi XXX.......
How are you feeling now ? and hope your leg is getting better now? I have been thinking about you days and XXX, i want to seek for just little help from you..Is all about my daughter injury leg, that she was cut..I have spend all the money i have with me on the leg, still i need 900usdollars now to buy her some things they need at the hospital to treat her...and i am broke, Please let all what we,ve argue about..and look at the my poor girl..I am not okay all this while. Please XXX, i am using the name of almighty God who create me and you. and i am also begging you to looked at the day of Laboring...Please help my daughter...anything you want me to do, i will it after i cleared all what they need to safe her live. right now i am with her in hospital. please don,t let me watch her die!!!!!!*:(( crying

I know you can help me out, But please don,t listen to what people say, and follow your heart. i have no contact here with me that i can asked for help, Only yours is what i have in my skull...All the sake of love and honest heart you shared with me.

Please and i will be very happy if you can only just do this for me...Only this,I don,t want her to Die...*:(( crying

Ben

#198016 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:39 am
Happy Easter XXX...
Oh Yea it,s here again Easter!!!! and may the Lord bless you on this auspicious day of Easter and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity,success and happiness.Wish you a Happy Easter .

And how are you planing for Easter honey? even if we have misunderstanding, That won,t say i should not Wish you . better Easter ...Once again..Happy Easter. and how is are you doing out their ?

Take Care

Ben.

#201808 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 6:08 am
Oh Shit!!!!!, i know is what you asked me to do,that i have not done yet, That is while you just re-act that way to me...I,m sorry...Sometimes Ago, when i was just returning from the hospital where my daughter is. When i get home and i hear someone knocking my door then i go to the door to check on who is it, not knowing Is robber,s.....They push me down and hit me hard then take all my things and file i got with me..That was how i lost all my contact, .Not until now that i found your email address writing at Meagan book cover...I just feel so happy, Please don,t be Mad me.

I,m sorry. Hope you are having great time out their ?

SMILE!!!!!

#205215 by AlanJones Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 am
XXX how are you doing out their ?!!!I know whatever happened, Should not have happened the way it did, But, I am really sorry on my part, My intention was not this from the start,So please forgive me XXX! Please forgive me for what I did, My intention was pure I admit, I did not want to hurt you a bit, I am really sorry for what I did!

Things are not the same without your company, I am missing you a lot, I,m sorry for the delay of this pics you asked for, i was busy with my daughter, now she is Okay, As you can see we are happy now ...WE are LOve You and need you , You are the one missing on our table sweetie, I loV e you XXX, please come back to me, i need you so much in my life, Life is not Okay with me without you, Please forgive me if i hurt you in any way and start a new chapter, Trust is everything in life I agree, I broke your trust I also agree, But, if you won't forgive me,Then there won't be any meaning of the word sorry,I hope you agree!

please come back to me, I Love You So Much With All My Life. don,t let the world put rubbish words in your heart about me, I am that i am, I can,t lie to you, Here,s the pics you asked for, i just got time to do that, You know my daughter is in Hospital..So he just got out and we are on dinning while we take this pics to show you that we love you for real and need you XXX.

Still Yours Always

BEN .

#205644 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:21 pm
XXX???I truly love you and need you so much in my life, I just can,t be myself all because of you..I want you for real, i have the faith that the Future Hold us to lot in life ...XXX, I want you to know, that even when everybody in the world convinces you that you must give up, hope silently whispers, "Please, not so soon!"Hope is the boat that survives through wind and storm, and still keeps going strong. and he who always has the flame of hope burning in his heart, is the happiest person in the world. Can you imagine life without hope? Nor can I.

Please make this together, with you by me, I,m Okay.I Love You With All My Heart

I'm sorry I've been so damn moody lately. I'm sorry I've been so damn bitchy and keep hanging up on you. I do love you with all my heart, I'm just afraid I'll lose you. I'm afraid I'll say something to make you forget the feelings you do have for me. I know I mention my past too much and I know I bring up stupid things, but I'm just not sure this is the real deal sometimes. I think I'm going to wake up one day and you're not going to be there; I'm worried that you've been a dream for the time we've been together. I love you with all my heart; please tell me we'll never grow apart. Forgive me, please. You are dreamer woman. LOve you so much.

Hug,s
&
Kisses.

#205685 by AlanJones Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:20 pm
Here is what you want..... I attached it . I just understand you now and can i see yours also?

Image Image

#209567 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:29 am
Good morning XXX, how are you ?Hope you are doing okay where you are.? Each day is nothing like what it was yesterday and it will never be anything like what tomorrow is going to be. So always make a most of everyday and live it to the fullest. A very good morning to you And have a great day ahead.

Thinking about you.

Take Care .

Ben.

#213306 by AlanJones Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:32 am
XXX I,m sorry for not sending you what you demand for . I want to honest with you, Cos i am 100 percent commit in this relationship, I want the best for you and me and you don,t hear all what people say out side on me, You just stay focus and open you heart to God, Are you not Christ worshiper??? God can,t push you to where won,t favor his people

You see about the pics...I can,t afford that, I sell all what i have to make sure i get Meagan my daughter strong and back to her feet. Including my phones, camera, and i can,t go out side asking people to give me their phone to take pics, It, will look as if i,m crazy!!!! Think of that, I see vision of you and me , In happy time , Please let,s that happen for real. I won,t hurt you .
I believe In trust and follow the rules. I can,t lie to you. I Love You and Need you For real. don,t let any one poison your mind. I want you for real Sweetie

Take Good Care of yourself and Stay Safe.

Ben