Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190487 by Ginger Lee Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:03 pm
FMF as markdes

Profile:

Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

About Me
Am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I'm also a very Romantic type,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,L.O.L.also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lone child as well, i am looking towarda Nice,caring,understanding and respectable Woman that i can hang myself with Someone who will not make me feel bad at any moment of my life..someone thats is caring,loving, kind,tolearnt,considerate and God fearing.

Initial approach:
my name is Mark,Am very outgoing,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I'm also a very Romantic type,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me maybe I'm just laid back,L.O.L.also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am a lone child as well, i am looking towarda Nice,caring,understanding and respectable Woman that i can hang myself with Someone who will not make me feel bad at any moment of my life..someone thats is caring,loving, kind,tolearnt,considerate and God fearing.someone that would show me real love and affection..someone i can have good time with without drama.. I love to be cuddled..I think someone who cann't be afraid looking into my eyes is a plus. I'm honest and just want to get the most out of life.Humor is a must i'm playful and can be a goof but serious as well,A woman that i can wake up with a romantic in the morning Someone that will tell me what i did wrong when i offend her and i will go down on my knees and Apologies to her.I am a hopeless romantic.A woman that will walk beside me not at the front of me,A woman that will always believe in us as a Couples.I am so flattered,speechless and just amazed at you.what am looking for in my dream woman (INNER BEAUTY)Distance to me is nothing but a thing of the mind if we share something special (REAL LOVE ) we can move mountains,I'm a pretty even balance in all areas. I can't promise to be the most amazing person you'll meet but i can keep you entertained, i mean a man i will always like to communicate with ,advise and chat with at every moment of my life...I am so flattered,speechless and just amazed at you.what am looking for in my dream woman (INNER BEAUTY)Distance to me is nothing but a thing of the mind if we share something special (REAL LOVE ) we can move mountains,i hope to chat with you on yah via im soon .Here is my yah id,,,m a r k .m o n d40 Staybless

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#190579 by Grunt Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:10 pm
he contacted me too :D
wonder whether he'll send pics ...

as his email address leads to a profile on FB with pics of a totally different man :mrgreen: