Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195829 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 am
I am passionate and romantic!I can be a true friend !Though am not perfect but i try my very best not to hurt the people around me,I try to live with only good emotions and I adore sharing them with others! I like to be positive and happy in life.I like to be honest and express my feelings openly. If you want to meet a bright, well-wishing and communicative person, you can write me because I am the one you need. I combine different qualities in my personality: outstanding beauty and crystal thoughts. I like to enjoy this life and I like to give happiness to other people..

I believe in True Love. I know that everyone has its second half. I know that my soul mate is looking for me! I believe in Fate, but I also know that our destiny and happiness are in our hands, that is why I do not want to hesitate and waste time, I want to find my beloved woman as soon as possible, because loneliness is unbearable. I believe that love has the powerful energy, vitality, which makes us better and give us inspiration to live.

Advertisement

#195833 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:02 am
I am a Man who has lots of energy, but also logical and practical. I have a charm and natural beauty and do much sports and take care of my appearance. I am a classy Man, whose beauty comes from within, at least my parents and friends say that, and respect to people and true friendship is important for me too.
#195913 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:49 pm
I'm a vibrant,easygoing man. I'm warm, funny, artsy, intelligent, sweet, expressive, serious & I like to play. I'm not much for small talk tho... I like to dig deep... but if we don't enjoy ourselves... just WHAT is the point? I like to spent my free time relaxing, meditating,camping, hiking... being outdoors... I'm also a big fan of the arts, music & literature. I like just about ANY cultural activity... theater, film, museums, live music et al. I love to cook both simple and fancy and generally healthy... Love to sing... and be around animals. I also like fiction with well-developed characters...also love a good road trip.

I want a mate...a partner...to explore the depths of intimacy and joy... To be my best friend, lover and companion. Someone who has developed a working relationship with themselves. she is intelligent, spiritual, curious, open-hearted, communicative, warm,and kind. Someone who is interested in living life based on what is meaningful to her...and who is able to share her talents and gifts with me.
#195917 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:03 pm
Well let me start like this,I am LInus by name and i am 52years old of age i am single with no kids,I am adventurous, can be mysterious at times, witty, funny, loyal, passionate, affectionate, romantic, charming*, caring, faithful, great kisser!!! Trustworthy, stable, enthusiastic, athletic, work hard, play harder. Honesty? Well, that's a given, we all want this. Life has its challenges, I take them on with vigorous enthusiasm. I love to travel, camp, hike, horse back ride, kayaking, canoeing, basically just love the outdoors, bowling, pool, etc. Love to cook, especially those candlelight dinners for two. I'll even blow my own horn and say, I'm good at it too....lol. Enjoy a night out or lounge in for a good flick, or a relaxing day on a beach, or at my cabin with a glass of wine next to a cozy fire, after a days hike enjoying the peace and tranquility of nature.

Chemistry? How can one judge a book by its cover? I can not seem to understand how you can come to conclusions from a profile or photo. Interaction speaks volumes. I know who I am and where I came from.

I'm not looking for the "Lady Pi" type, there are no more..lol. But I do treat you with the utmost respect and dignity bestowed upon a princess. I guess I'm looking for someone that can be themselves, a friend and companion, chivalry is not dead, just is an art in its self that is dormant in each of us. In all my travels I've learned a few things that most can not fathom. No head games, and I do not impose them upon others, just honorable intentions, deceptions are for the meek and timid, and those which have something to hide.

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
#195918 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:12 pm
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted, warm, accommodating, compassionate, tolerant, laid back type, outgoing, welcoming to people generally, I like to sing, write poems, listening to music, swimming, playing Basketball, watching TV, Movies going to GYM and comedies, I love public intimacy and want a good woman with a good heart, one with good knowledge about love and who knows how a man is been treated, age or colour difference do not matter to me at all, as long as she loves me, I want a relationship that will last forever and won't fade no matter what...

am here looking for some one who is honest loving and caring to share my life with. some one who cares about people and always like talking to friends. will like to meet some one who is humble and respectful too. because am respectful and i also want to be treated like that. will like to
meet some one who will like to know more about me and ready for a serious relationship. hope i find you

#195919 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:25 pm
Relaxed, at ease and ready for the life adventure that two can share. I am a hard working guy, told by some that I'm OK or refreshingly different whatever that means?, straight up person who's truthfulness sometimes hangs him out to dry, pretty good sense of humor so I'm told, know my way around the dance floor, I guess without dancing with me you will never know, not interested in games or a shag for the hell of it..Loving man, looking for that spark which truly ignites our hearts, i am positive and fun, and have many interests. My core values, Integrity, Honesty and Trust, are all very important to me and i seek this in a partner. i am a hopeless romantic and a very passionate person, i keep my body and my mind fit and healthy. I also have a great dress style and i am energetic and spontaneous always seeking new adventures.

#195920 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:28 pm
I'm down to earth , easy going,very lovable and loving. i enjoy sharing lots of belly laughs, never taking anything for granted,from smuggling under a blanket in the rain..lol...i love learning about new cultures,currently i'd like to learn how to play golf....maybe i'll attempt 9 holes with a wonderful woman i meet on this dating site
#195921 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:45 pm
I am serious when it comes to my profession but like to have fun in my personal life Looking for a serious minded person that is not looking for a hook up I love new adventures and love to meet new people. I am a giver and hope that you are the same I love the outdoors and love to play I want to meet someone to enjoy my free time with and must love children. I want a woman who is not afraid to get wild and crazy but responsible enough to maintain a career. I'm told I'm edgy and very intense but in a good way. I radiate definite positive energy however and my hands are always warm I do have a type A personality and I'm very direct. I'm very proud of my physique because I've worked on it all my life and made sure I take good care of it I also have a pretty healthy ego which also makes me somewhat venerable to criticism. Hoping to meet someone fun and energetic with a nice smile

I am looking for a caring objective sincere humorous honest woman who stimulates me both intellectually and physically. It is my hope that she is a good communicator and willing to experience all that life has to offer I want her to share her experiences with me and her unique qualities I cherish these in a woman and I am passionate about it as much as I would like to share them with her Our lives are not meant to be experienced alone and I look for the one who will be willing to contribute to the happiness of both of us through all the paths we may follow One who understand much about love It's very hard to sleep alone
#195922 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:54 pm
I am serious when it comes to my profession but like to have fun in my personal life Looking for a serious minded person that is not looking for a hook up I love new adventures and love to meet new people. I am a giver and hope that you are the same I love the outdoors and love to play I want to meet someone to enjoy my free time with and must love children. I want a woman who is not afraid to get wild and crazy but responsible enough to maintain a career. I'm told I'm edgy and very intense but in a good way. I radiate definite positive energy however and my hands are always warm I do have a type A personality and I'm very direct. I'm very proud of my physique because I've worked on it all my life and made sure I take good care of it I also have a pretty healthy ego which also makes me somewhat venerable to criticism. Hoping to meet someone fun and energetic with a nice smile

I am looking for a caring objective sincere humorous honest woman who stimulates me both intellectually and physically. It is my hope that she is a good communicator and willing to experience all that life has to offer I want her to share her experiences with me and her unique qualities I cherish these in a woman and I am passionate about it as much as I would like to share them with her Our lives are not meant to be experienced alone and I look for the one who will be willing to contribute to the happiness of both of us through all the paths we may follow One who understand much about love It's very hard to sleep alone
#195924 by boots201 Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:43 pm
Thanks For Stopping By.
When I am not busy renovating, I like nothing more than getting out and about, visiting family and friends and being exposed to new experiences. I love driving, eating out, going to the open air movies and being entertained by live performance.

I am an energetic and enthusiastic individual who expects a lot of himself. As I get older, I am a little more accepting of myself insofar as I realise that while I strive for excellence, the investment of time and effort required is not always worth the sacrifice involved.

I have learned that time invested in personal and partner interests, family and friends is ultimately more important than working 80 hours week at the office to pay for a quality of life that you very often don't get time to fully enjoy. I have learned it's about finding a balance in life, which is not always easy to achieve.

I take people at face value, choosing to believe in their best. More often than not, I find that people do the right thing and respond well to encouragement.

I look forward to the future and the chance to meet with that special person who can share that life experience with me.
#196072 by boots201 Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:15 pm
I would describe myself as someone who lives life joyfully and no drama. I am lovely ,loyal confident, gentle, honest ,loving, inquisitive, reliable and with excellent taste. Movies, fashion trend, travel and musical plays, golf is my favorites sport. I enjoy my work and everyday is another new day for me. Life taught me to be considerate, interested in and caring for friends and family. Nothing pleases me more than easy but meaningful conversation with people I care about, preferably with lots of LAUGHTER.

The person I'd like to meet would be someone who is loving, easygoing, intelligent, and emotionally aware. she would be someone with whom I can share my sense of humor and wonder, who is joyful and sees the humor in life, but who is also able to experience and tolerate life's difficulties. I'd like to meet someone who truly likes herself, and not afraid to go off the beaten path. She would be a gentle but passionate spirit. She would be comfortable with herself, and always growing.

Real woman is a man?s best friend. She will never stand him up and never let him down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day. She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires. She will make sure he always feels as though he?s the best in the world and will enable him to be the most confident,courageous,brave and wise..If you fall interested with these or my profile or if anything about me interests you.Better still if you wish to know more about me ,kindly leave me a line
#196073 by boots201 Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 pm
Making a long story short, I would like to share here my positive attitude to life, mature gentleman, I am very young in heart and soul, though soul cant be old as it is immortal.I adore small things in life like breathing fresh air when you open window in winter and sitting and drinking coffee on balcony, I am educated, strong, with a nice sense of humor, I know what I want from life. I would like to add that I am also sensitive man with romantic heart and positive expectations for future and I do believe that pure love exists.
#196076 by boots201 Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:43 pm
Making a long story short, I would like to share here my positive attitude to life, mature gentleman, I am very young in heart and soul, though soul cant be old as it is immortal.I adore small things in life like breathing fresh air when you open window in winter and sitting and drinking coffee on balcony, I am educated, strong, with a nice sense of humor, I know what I want from life. I would like to add that I am also sensitive man with romantic heart and positive expectations for future and I do believe that pure love exists.

#196079 by boots201 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 pm
I'm a man with a strong heart,loving, caring, honest, compassionate, affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and believe in God. I want a woman to be my best friend at all time, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman. I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. She should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.
#196080 by boots201 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 pm
I'm a down to earth person. I don't judge people. Take them for what they are. I'm passionate about finding a person to share feelings with. I stand by my beliefs. I will listen and honor what people say. i am well educated person with good sense of humor and i like to spend time with friends.I am looking for a loving and caring woman who will love me for who I am and I will love her for she is so that we can be able to build up a good home together.