Information on romance scams and scammers.
#190983 by Ginger Lee Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:19 pm
FMF profile: talk2kelly112
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/talk2kelly112
Also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=73401
Hi Sweet I saw your profile on here and it drew me closer to you it sounds good and i would like to know you..You are so cute my name is kelly and i Live in VA and I was born in south bend i am an Artist i draw paint stuffs like that i am honest and caring fun to be with I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful, eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beet together we'll do anything that we dream about. I am a Christian, it just helps me to answer some of the questions life brings. and i am single, , .I am optimistic and ambitious believe woman are like jewels and they should be handled with care..Age is just a set of numbers from my perspective and all i want is just to be happy with love again not regarding the age, her size..WHATEVER..I love a woman for who he is and not what he has or look like...You can gimme a trial plus and i will be obliged to reply

i Live in south bend Indiana and I was born in south bend but right about now i am in republic of benin for an exhibition which will be coming to an end pretty soon i am an Artist i draw paint i am honest and caring fun to be with I think I am romantic, affectionate, reliable, sincere, open, resourceful, eager, witty, warm. For my long-term relation I could be charming and friendly, funny and serious. If we feel that our hearts beet together we'll do anything that we dream about. I am a Christian,Age is just a set of numbers from my perspective and all i want is just to be happy with love again not regarding the age, his size..WHATEVER..I love a man for who he is and not what he has or look like...

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.186.115
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement