Information on romance scams and scammers.
#191103 by Julaiky Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:08 pm
I just found a new FAKE of Aaron Ramos using the name Ramos Palmer and he is logged in at Connectingsingles.com as rpalmerhot since about 02/13/2014. They use the pic that you can find on romancescam.com Topic: scammer with pic of Aaron Ramos (part 1) on page 1 of 30 under view topic
php?f=918t=51425.

Profile of Ramos Palmer: 50 yr-men, living in Bochum, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. Being 5'11", fit/athletic, mixed race, Christian/catholic, non-smoker, occasionally drinking, widowed, has children living with him, not sure to have more children, job = military and he loves it! earning 75.000-100.000, zodiac Pisces.

About me:
I’m active and cheerful,kind hearten and secure with myself. Successful in my profession. Looking for a woman that wants happiness and can appreciate a good, honest, man with strong family values. If you want to live in happiness, love, friendship, tenderness and harmony, you are welcome to contact me.

I’m looking for:
I still hope to find a woman who is sincere, kind, and responsible, who hates loneliness and who can be called a woman not only by words, but by her actions. Ideal relationship where people respect each other and are afraid of loosing each other, where the love can grow every day more if both accept it as the most precious thing in the world.

That is all I found on Connectingsingles.com. I checked Facebook and Google+ without a result to Ramos Palmer or Palmer Ramos. I informed Connectingsingles.com about the wrong profile today before I posted this here.
Advertisement