Information on romance scams and scammers.
#192635 by AlanJones Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:14 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - blessingB - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/blessingB

A simple friend expects you to always be there for them.

Age & Gender: 25 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium Religion:
Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: African American with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

A simple friend expects you to
always be there for them. A real friend expects to always
be there for you! Pass this on to anyone you care about...if you get it back you have found real friends!

PM

Hello dear am single lady, i was impressed to write to you after going through your profile here. how are you doing hope fine,i will like us to hold a very good friendship in addition please kindly reply me through my email so that i will give you my photos and more about me. Here is my email( [email protected]) hoping to read from you.Remember do not reply me in (fishmeetfish) use my private email OK. Blessing

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201432 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:41 am
Thanks for your response, for your request will i accepted, but first contact me through my email address here at ( [email protected]

New email address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#223876 by AlanJones Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:03 pm
Hello My Dear

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co- operation of a new partner from Paraguay . Are currently in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum .

Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring the funds, despite the fact that he did it in some way.
Now you will need to contact the Rev Paul johnson which used to be a God - father to me when I was in Dakar, his name is name is Paul johnson and his email address is as follows: ( [email protected] ) and its nubmers phone +221 77 829 76 52
Ask him to send a bank draft of $ 500.000.00 certified that I prepared and kept for compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Paul johnson and instruct him where to send the draft control.

Please let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time.In the moment , I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand , finally , remember that I had forwarded instruction Rev Paul johnson on your behalf to receive that money. So feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the check to you without delay.Take care and bye for now.
Yours Truly Blessing

#224086 by AlanJones Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:50 pm
From Paul Johnson - [email protected]

May the peace of God be with you my son
to inform you that this below is your personal In-formation is needed

1) NAME....................................
2) SURNAME.............................
3) AGE....................................
4) SEX.....................................
5) FULL NATIONALITY ADDRESS.......................
6) TELEPHONE NO....................
7) OCCUPATION........................

Yours faithful, tell 00221_778297652
Rev. Father Paul johnson‏‏

#224544 by AlanJones Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:28 am
May the peace of God be with you my son XXX received your mail and am glad that Miss.Blessing have succeeded in inherit her inherited fund with her new partner, Well her new partner assisted her in transferred her money successfully and she left a bank draft for me to deliver to you when you contact me. Your partner dropped a bank draft/ Cheque on my care to send it to you when you contact with me. You're to send me your personal information where i will post your fund.

I have went to the (DHL) delivery service office to inquired how to post the fund to your country successfully and they said that it will cost the sum of ($250 Dollars) for posting of the bank draft to your country. I think it is the better way to send and receive the fund easily and as soon as you receive the Cheque you can withdraw the funds there in your country.

You are to send the fee to me with your personal information to enable me post the bank draft to you through (DHL) delivery service. Send the ( $250 Dollars ) to me through western union money transfer with my information so that i will get back to the (DHL) delivery service and post your fund.

Secretary Name:......Paul Johnson.
Address...........21 Parcels Dakar Senegal
Amount:..........( $250 dollars )
Country Code-----00221
Tell.............00221_778297652

Send the information of the payment with reference numbers as soon as you send the fee for the posting of your fund, Thanks.

Yours faithful,
Rev. Father Paul johnson‏‏.

#224611 by AlanJones Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:41 am
Hello dear,

Cordial greetings to you. I received your email in good faith. Below is an account information to wire the required courier fees.

Account Holder.........................Akunaesiobike Kingsley Osita
Eco Bank Address: 8, Avenue Leopold. Senger Senghor
Account N° 0010891001563901
Code Banque.........K0094
Swift Code ECOSNDA
Code Guichet............01001
Cle Rib.................36

As soon as you make the payment forward to this mailbox the transfer pay slip.

God bless!

Faithfully yours,
Rev.Fr. Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson
[email protected]

#254863 by AlanJones Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:33 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]

May the peace of the Lord be with you.

My dear I am a the Rev paul.johnson here in the camp i can not eat what belong to you.

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the amount of bank draft of UK ($ 350.000.00)directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by the young lady long time ago before she left to here . My dear i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, so right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here my dear

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young lady about this and she gave me go ahead other my dear. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my dear

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to Western Union office to effect this post.
FULL NAME:..................................
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:............................
BANK INFORMATION'S...................
In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address:

( [email protected] )
( [email protected] )

Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours Sincerely,
Rev .paul.johnson