Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196537 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:20 am
Attached below is his pics, let me know what you think?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196661 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:35 am
HI again,

Thanks for the email and I understand your concern about the little boy cause, Just to let you know that the donation has to be sent via Money Gram money transfer for the little boy cause and below is the donation picker information assigned to pick funds for his cause:

Name: Leona Stanaland
City: Abilene
State: TX
Zip Code: 79603
Text Question: Who For?
Text Answer: Little Boy.

Let me know once you get the donation sent and let me know the Reference Number***The 8 digit code given to you by MoneyGram once donation has been sent*** and also let me know your full name and address that you use send the donation plus the amount sent so i can forward it to the picker for it to picked up and to be added to the funds for the surgery, thanks so much for taking the time to support me in this little boy cause. I appreciate it. So when will you be able to send your donation?

I can't wait to meet you so we can get to talk in person and to see what comes out of this for us.

Lots of Love,

Joseph.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196662 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:50 am
Hi again Sweety,

Here is the bank account details available for receiving of donation for the little boy cause:

Account Type:Checking
Routing Number:031101169
Account Number:8260000840XXX

Bank Name:The Bancorp Bank

Account Holder: Leona Stanaland

Got that? I would appreciate if you send me a copy of the transfer receipt once sent so I can print and tender it for your part of the donation sent for the little boy cause.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Joseph.

#196663 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:55 am
Thanks a lot for your support towards the little boy cause and i am sure the lord will bless you abundantly for being a part of the donator for his cause.. So what have you been doing?

#196892 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:44 am
My Dearest XXX,

I wasn't able to retrieve a swift code as of yet but the Priest was thinking if you could get MoneyGram sent and that it would be more easier that way, So let me know what you think?

Joseph.

#197288 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:53 pm
What have you been doing baby?

#197450 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 am
What do you think about us?

#197505 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:52 pm
Yes do you think we can build a relationship together?

#197630 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:14 am
I am glad you feel same way as i do, what do you think about meeting?

#197876 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 am
Yes you are right, so when are your free days?

#197930 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:17 pm
When would you want me to plan my coming over to you?

#198124 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:33 am
Can i have the name of the airport I will be flying to?

#198203 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:26 am
Okay i got the name of the airport and will keep you posted soon as i get my ticket booked this week, okay?

#198286 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:54 am
Hello,

I got called today in the Mission house asking me where i was leaving to so i told them am getting out of here to meet with you, so they issue me a compensation check of $50,000 since this was my last mission.

I got in contact with my agent so as to know the fares in flying over to you, so i was told the ticket cost $1,649.63, and when i check on me, i got just $1,100 after i donated for that boy, i never knew the ticket would be this cost so i tried getting the check cashed so i was told that since it was a United State check that it would not be easier for me to get it cashed here in Malaysia and that i have to go get it cashed in any bank there and right now i got the ticket reserved for me to fly out of here for you by April 26th and i was being worried and troubled by the Agent asking for the balance of the funds for the ticket, am really disturbed.

I will like for you to please find it in your heart and see if you could lend me the rest $549.63(or whatever you can lend me) needed for this ticket and then when i get there to you, i will get the check cashed and then pay you back, I contacted the priest and others that i knew, they are all broke at the moment because of the little boy surgery that they all donated for so i would appreciate if you could do this for me, i wouldn't mind paying this back in multiple if you don't mind.

For proof, i just sent you the scan copy of my check so check attached file, and when i get there, i can cash it and pay you back. Please let me know what you think.

I will look forward to hear from you.

Thinking of you,

Joseph Gorence.

Fake cheque

#198613 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 pm
Thanks alot Sweety for wanting to support me in payment for my ticket,

Below is my traveling agent banking information of where you need to get the money transferred to:

Account Name : Philip Deane
Acct number : 4289656XXX
Bank Swift code : NRTHUS33
Address : XXX
City : Manchester
State : Connecticut
Zip code : 06040

Bank Name : TD BANK
Bank Address : 29 Main Street
City : East Hartford
State : Connecticut
Zip code : 06118

Please let me know when you send so i can get my ticket confirmed because I have to get out of here by 26th for you.

Love always,
Joseph.