Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197655 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:18 am
Good morning sweety..how are you doing today? hope you are doing fine? baby am not my self rite now..as i am coming from the seaport with my son..we had an accident and it was serious where by my driver life was lost....they have rushed peter to the hospital immediately...am not happy rite now..
mark

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197874 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 am
Good morning sweety, how was your nite? hope you are doing fine? am just coming from the hospital rite now, because the doctor said i am to pay 2550 dollar for surgery for my son peter...or else i will lost my only son peter..but i have paid 2100 instantly my dear..i hope you are dong great..am really worried rite now..because i dont want to loose my only son peter...i love you so much sweety...thanks

mark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197934 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:40 pm
i just paid the remaining money rite now sweety....but the doctor said he need some food and drugs in 3day time...and the only amount with me rite now is 50 dollar and the doctor said it cost 350 dollar sweety..he said or else he will stop treat by tuesday ...am scared sweety...thanks

#198019 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:01 am
Good morning, i have nobody sweety...i only have you and my only son peter...i dont associate with friends..thats what kill my family and brothers and sisters in ITALY sweety..i just sold my suit for 70 dollar and am still looking for 230 dollar sweety...i will be glad if you can loan sweety..please..i dont want to loose my only son...i love you.

#198349 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:22 am
good morning sweety, how was your nite ? hope you slept fine.am very glad for being their for me and my son..peter...
thank you so much..i really do appreciate you so much,,you are a darlin...let me give your the doctor information ok..i love you
i just need your full name and te mtcn ok

name..Nemneineng Haokip

country...INDIA

state..new delhi

#198427 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:58 pm
good morning sweety...you can used western union..to send it over their ok...
this the doctor information ok...Sweety all i need you to send to me afier you have send the money..i wil need 10 digit number from the western union..and your full name..and country thats all...my son will be happy and glad that you save hios life...thank you so much sweety...you are a darlin ok..

name...Nemneineng Haokip

country...INDIA

state...NEW DELHI

#198430 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:24 pm
sweety..yes i was told that ok..but here in INDIA...they only have western union ok..and i dont have any bank detail sweety...the doctor said he only easier way to send the money is through western union and it wiil be fast sweety..please my love i want you to try and do it for me, because i dont want my only son to past away ok...i can send you my passport i\f you dont trust and believe me ok...i trust you so much and i believe you as well ok.. thanks

mark.

#198434 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:46 pm
why sweety....i can give your my password if yo dont mind..i really need your help so badly sweety..please dont let my son die just like that sweety...please i have already tell him that you are going to help me out you and his happy and now you turn me down...am just not my self sweety..thats mean my son will die..oh my God...

#198523 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:09 am
Good morning sweety..how was your nite? hope you slept fine? sweety...am talking about my passport..not password ok...and i have talk to he doctor he said you can use money gram...that is what he told sweety...thanks sweety

#200272 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 12:46 pm
good morning sweety..how are you doing today? hope you are doing fine? am so sorry that i have not reply you for a while now..its because peter has stomach ache and i quickly took him to the hospital and the doctor said its because he as not been eating well thats why and i need to get some drugs and food as well ok..so this is the doctor wife bank details ....
BANK NAME...ONE NETWORK BANK
FUL NAME..MARY ANN PRESORES
ACCOUNT NUMBER...00158085361
COUNTRY...PHILLIPINE
the doctor live in philipine and she will be coming down to india by tuesday..so when you send the money by monday ok,atleast i will be able to pay the first aid medication bills, baby i will be glad if you can try and make it 420 dolar ok ..thanks my love...i love you so much from the bottom of my heart..ok
mark

#200956 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 6:03 am
good morning sweety, how was your nite? hope you slept fine? sweety am very sorry for what i made you to pass through by wasting about 2 hours hours at the bank..please dont be be cross with ok..i love you so much..honey peter is still at the hospital because of the stomach ache and i have plead with the doctor not stop treatment he said he will on untill i pay the hospital and the food money and every is about 1250 dollar and i have to sell my suit, my laptop and shoes in othe to raise up 600 dollar and it reamain 650 for me to balance up sweety...and i also plead with him to find away for me to get an account and he said the only way he would give an account his through is closest friend in California and said no problem if the money will get to him, i mean the doctor..he said the money will get to him through his friend ok..so this is the account details of his friend..
bank name...wells fargo
checking account...14462773XX
routine number...122000247
account holder....james koskowski
bank address...475 fletcher parkway EL cajon CA 92020

honey i wiill be glad and peter will be happy if you can send 650 dollar by monday so that he can get out of the hospital as fast as possible ok...i love you so much..kiss you

mark

#201365 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:41 pm
ok sweety..am sorry that i have not reply you back for a while now...its because the doctor internet bill got expired....for he has paid the bills now thatts why am replyin you now...sweety please have you send money..i have to here from you first before talking to the doctor friend in California ok...i love you so much..ple4ase can i have your number please....thanks.
mark

#201499 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:01 pm
baby...that is the information that i got ok...the bank are liaing to you ok...their is not nothing like a swift code...they only have routine number..which i have giving to you ok..after all its USA to USA banking ok...i gave you wells fargo which you know it and your bank is also in the USA...so please sweety try and understand ok...well all this same i will ask of it ok...thanks..i love you so much..
mark