Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195542 by AlanJones Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:53 pm
Profile on FishMeetFish - goodmark - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/goodmark

i need real love ..please no game

Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Latino with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

About Me
am mark, am not complicated, am an honest and straight forward man,i have a son, his name is peter, i live in newyork city Brooklyn...am also a car dealer...i ship cars from country to another....am originally from Italy.

My Perfect First Date
my first date will be at the beach and swimming pool,

PMs

good day dear,how are you doing today? hope you are doing fine?

thank you so much for taking your precious time to reply me back...am from new york city, Brooklyn..but originally from italy, am into car dealer and building construction...i will like us to get to know each and see how it goes from their ok..thanks
mark

There is so much to tell about me and .... about you too, if you think that I am an interesting man for you. So lets communicate.am mark Andre, i have a son called peter,he was 16 year old,am also to car dealer and building construction. i have been divorced for 6years now, my wife was a drug addict before i left Ohio to new york city,i thought i was even trying to protect her by moving to new york..but it was hell for me, after we have spend 2years in new york, she brought a divorced letter that she cant continue with me any long that i didn't give a chance to live her life the way she wanted to,but i pleaded,unfortunately she said no, that she cant any longer...whereby she has another man that she want to get marry to.so i have accept my faith and move on with my life and boy peter...till now
but rite now she is dead...i hope you will love me and love my son as well..

i want Mutual trust, harmony, understanding. To look into the future to the same direction and with somehow similar thoughts & ideas. Communication ( both ways ! ) is the most important in an relationship.
I possess a persevering, adventurous spirit. I am generous and loving. I am a person of strong beliefs and character. I am wise with money and financially secure. I am passionate about life, passion I have a good sense of humor, a strong work ethic, and a curious mind. My about my life's mission, passionate about my family and my Christian faith. life is devoted to making a difference in the lives of others.
I am looking for a woman with whom to share family and faith, passion and life. I am looking for a woman I can spoil as a princess, but who will also treat me as royalty. I am looking for a woman who takes my breath away, but who is also excited to be with me. I want to love and be loved.looking for a kind, caring woman.
I'm very down to earth and ready to settle down with a family. I want to find someone who can be my best friend, companion and lover through the life.

thank you so much sweety..please can i have your email..or or you can add me on my [email protected]
thanks dear
mark

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196138 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:45 am
Email

There is so much to tell about me and .... about you too, if you think that I am an interesting man for you. So lets communicate.am mark Andre, i have a son called peter,he was 16 year old,am also to car dealer and building construction. i have been divorced for 6years now, my wife was a drug addict before i left Ohio to new york city,i thought i was even trying to protect her by moving to new york..but it was hell for me, after we have spend 2years in new york, she brought a divorced letter that she cant continue with me any long that i didn't give a chance to live her life the way she wanted to,but i pleaded,unfortunately she said no, that she cant any longer...whereby she has another man that she want to get marry to.so i have accept my faith and move on with my life and boy peter...till now
but rite now she is dead...i hope you will love me and love my son as well..

i want Mutual trust, harmony, understanding. To look into the future to the same direction and with somehow similar thoughts & ideas. Communication ( both ways ! ) is the most important in an relationship.
I possess a persevering, adventurous spirit. I am generous and loving. I am a person of strong beliefs and character. I am wise with money and financially secure. I am passionate about life, passion I have a good sense of humor, a strong work ethic, and a curious mind. My about my life's mission, passionate about my family and my Christian faith. life is devoted to making a difference in the lives of others.
I am looking for a woman with whom to share family and faith, passion and life. I am looking for a woman I can spoil as a princess, but who will also treat me as royalty. I am looking for a woman who takes my breath away, but who is also excited to be with me. I want to love and be loved.looking for a kind, caring woman.
I'm very down to earth and ready to settle down with a family. I want to find someone who can be my best friend, companion and lover through the life.

mark Andre.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.20.182
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196182 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:23 pm
good day sweety, am really glad for taking your time to mail back...i believe i have found genuine love, and i promise never to leave your side, i really want to lay down my life, my soul and everything to you sweety, and i hope you will love my son the am crazy for you rite now...thank you once again for showing interest in me....dear i will really appreciate you if i can get your number so that i can hear your sweet voice...i also put God first in everything am doing in life,,,kiss you.

mark andre.

#196288 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:14 pm
Good morning dear, how are yo doing today,hope you slept fine? i do understand how you feel ok....so tell me what do you want to know about me.....?

#196337 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am
my name is mark George Andre....i live in NY. have son named peter...am into car dealer and building construction..i love my son so much , because his my life rite now..he is the only person i have as a friend,brother,sister..his all i have ..peter is 16 year old,. i have been divorced for 6years now, my wife was a drug addict before i left Ohio to new york city,i thought i was even trying to protect her by moving to new york..but it was hell for me, after we have spend 2years in new york, she brought a divorced letter that she cant continue with me any long that i didn't give a chance to live her life the way she wanted to,but i pleaded,unfortunately she said no, that she cant any longer...whereby she has another man that she want to get marry to.so i have accept my faith and move on with my life and boy peter...till now but rite now she is dead...i hope you will love me and love my son as well..since then its very difficult for me to love again...because am scared of heart breakers....thanks

#196369 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:56 am
Good morning sweety, how was your nite? hope you slept fine? i just want you to know that am ready to love and give my heart to some one like you again ok....thanks

#196380 by AlanJones Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:12 am
i just cant wat to be with you sweety,

#196694 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:30 pm
yes dear,,,,because i believe in love and understand....i also believe in honesty and caring....love is from the inside not from the outside...i promise to hold you tight to my body and heart...kiss you

mark

#196810 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:39 am
Good morning sweety, how was your nite? hope you slept fine, i just want to let you know that you mean alot to me and i will always love you ok.....thanks

mark...

#196911 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:04 am
Good morning dear, you are welcome....you are really my heart desire..i just cant wait to be with you and i have tell me my son peter about you and he said he will like you to be hid mother and also my wife ok.....thanks..kiss you.

mark

Image Image Image

#196915 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:16 am
thank yo so much dear, hope you slept fine? can see your oics so that i can put it on my desktop..ok

mark

#197060 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:53 am
Good morning sweety, ohh my God you are too beautiful, i just cant wait to have you as my wife and also give me sweety babies you know...i just put your pics on my desktop rite now and my son peter just saw it...he said he cant wait to talk to you and call you mum..you know...i love you so much..kiss you.

mark

#197198 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:42 pm
Good morning sweety, how are you doing today? hope you are doing fine? yes sweety peter is in school but i just have to take him along with me down to India, because i have nobody to take good care of him when i traveled..so i decide to take him along with me, i wish i have known you before living NYC i would have left him with you, because i believe you will take good care of him like a real mother...ok
thanks

mark

#197251 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:45 am
Sweet I will like you to give me your number so that we can get to know more about our self ok,thanks
Mark

#197361 by AlanJones Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:47 am
Good morning sweety,how was your nite? Hope you slept fine?i just want you to know that you have stolen my heart with your exotic beauty and I have giving you my heart and soul to you, kiss you honey,my son said he can't wait to meet you and called mom,my cars will arrive here in India by monday, so I will go and clear it by Tuesday ok, thanks sweety
Mark