Information on romance scams and scammers.
#195967 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:34 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - billfrost6082 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/billfrost6082

I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with woman of dream and long term relationship that will turn into marriage

Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 2" (157 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

My name is Bill.I'm an Construction Building,Self Employed work on a Contract Basis...I was born in Germany .I lost both my parent in Texas..I lost my Dad when i was young at the age of 25 years old and three years later I lost my mom and it's was very hard for me then..I went to Technische University Berlin in Germany..I came to Sun Valley, NV when I was 30 years old to Settle down.

PM

Hello ,Good Morning... How was your nigth? Hope cool...I am Bill Frost by name.You have a well touching profile.I went through your profile and i can see we have alot in common and i decided to send you an email.. I will like to get to know about you and see what tomorrow hold for us..Get back via my personal email address: [email protected] to read from you soon..
Bill....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#195974 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 am
Hello,
Thanks for the mail.How are you?Hope good? send me a little about you as well as some of your present pictures.
Looking forward to hear from you soon. Remain Blessed..Have a Wonderful Day..
Cheers,
Bill.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.106.205
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#195980 by Grunt Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:21 am
sharing :lol:
on tagged (two profiles on tagged)

uid=6007005582

Bill F
Tagline: I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with woman of dream and long term relationship that will turn into marriage
Basic Info: 54, Male
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship

Interests:
I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with woman of of dream and long term relationship that will turn into marriage. contact me through my personal email address (billfrost6082 (at) yahoo dot com)

About Me:
My name is Bill.I'm an Construction Building,Self Employed work on a Contract Basis...I was born in Germany .I lost both my parent in Texas..I lost my Dad when i was young at the age of 25 years old and three years later I lost my mom and it's was very hard for me then..I went to Technische University Berlin in Germany..I came to Sun Valley, NV when I was 30 years old to Settle down.
#195985 by Grunt Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:39 am
uid=6005887118
Bill Froct
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Tagline: I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with woman of dream and long term relationship that will turn into marriage
Basic Info: 58, Male, Sun Valley, NV
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Serious Relationship
#195987 by Grunt Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:04 am
Hi xxx,
Thanks for the mail.How are you?Hope good?.I am doing pretty great and Thank you for asking.I am so happy to read from you,You sound interesting and a sincere woman who knows what she is looking for in Life and Partner.I have a kind heart i do love to help when i am in the right position..I was once married to a loving,caring,honest,passionate,loyal,humble, open minded and sincere woman for 35 years until death came and strike her away from me.We both met each other in Florida..I lost her 4years ago,Since then i have been alone, I'm new at this internet dating..It's hard to be alone,I believe is one of my past and since then have been searching for a loving,caring,honest,sincere, passionate and affectionate woman who love God and wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion. I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with woman of my dream and long term relationship that will turn into marriage I am not looking for a "one night stand" or to develop a "harem".I am an honest, faithful and loving person who is not looking to take advantage of you.About my Daughter Rose it's been so hard for me to raise a child alone..Rose is also a loving,caring,understanding,affectionate simple young lady..she loves reading.. she will be 15years next month..she is in High School,I am very much committed to helping her get through school..I'm so proud of her..My family is important to me..I want to find a soul mate. I feel I am a good mate..I like to do special things for that person.cook a special meal you like,call you at work and let you know how much i do love and care for you lol..Here are some questions for you,How long have you been on the Site?Have you met any man on there?Are you looking forward to Re-Married?Have you ever been hurt there?I am new to this online stuff.What faith are you,I am a Baptist but was born a Catholic,I don't think distance should be an Obstacles in a Relationship when both sides have the faith and trust that it will happen and i want you to know that Love knows no distance and also Love is strong!..What else will you like to know about me ask me and i will sincerely tell you.. I believe with the little which i have said about myself can give you knowledge about whom you are writing to.I will have to go now..I believe that it has been ordiane by God for us to meet on here.
Send me a little about yours as well as your present pictures.
Looking forward to hear from you soon. Remain Blessed..Have a Wonderful Day..
Cheers,
Bill.
Received: from [41.58.106.205]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014

Image Image <--- Kevin Harty
Auckland, New Zealand
Model, Actor, Musician
http://www.starnow.co.nz/kevinharty2
#196029 by AlanJones Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:38 pm
Hi XXX,
Thanks for the Pictures.I am so happy to read from you,You sound interesting and a sincere woman who knows what she is looking for in Life and Partner.I have a kind heart i do love to help when i am in the right position..I was once married to a loving,caring,honest,passionate,loyal,humble, open minded and sincere woman for 35 years until death came and strike her away from me.We both met each other in Florida..I lost her 4years ago,Since then i have been alone, I'm new at this internet dating..It's hard to be alone,I believe is one of my past and since then have been searching for a loving,caring,honest,sincere, passionate and affectionate woman who love God and wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her.Most people doesn't know what it take to hurt another once feelings and emotion. I am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with woman of my dream and long term relationship that will turn into marriage I am not looking for a "one night stand" or to develop a "harem" I am an honest, faithful and loving person who is not looking to take advantage of you.About my Daughter Rose it's been so hard for me to raise a child alone..Rose is also a loving,caring,understanding,affectionate simple young lady..she loves reading.. she will be 15years next month..she is in High School,I am very much committed to helping her get through school..I'm so proud of her..My family is important to me..I want to find a soul mate. I feel I am a good mate..I like to do special things for that person.cook a special meal you like,call you at work and let you know how much i do love and care for you lol..Here are some questions for you,How long have you been on the Site?Have you met any man on there?Are you looking forward to Re-Married?Have you ever been hurt there?I am new to this online stuff.What faith are you,I am a Baptist but was born a Catholic,I don't think distance should be an Obstacles in a Relationship when both sides have the faith and trust that it will happen and i want you to know that Love knows no distance and also Love is strong!..What else will you like to know about me ask me and i will sincerely tell you.. I believe with the little which i have said about myself can give you knowledge about whom you are writing to.I will have to go now..I believe that it has been ordiane by God for us to meet on here.Looking forward to hear from you soon. Remain Blessed..Have a Wonderful Day..
Cheers,
Bill.

With the profile picture and the shirt and tie one above attached.

#196119 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 am
Thanks for the mail i am so happy to read from you.How are you doing?Hope cool..What did you do?I told Rose about you and she cant wait to chat with you on here..God have plan for everyone on this earth..We are meant to love and not to hurt each other I know there is someone out there some where in this Planet..What i like to do..Listening to music,love country,music,Jazz,Blues,Gospel Song,I love to go out with the one i love to museum,beach,theater,live concert,Swim,Cuddle,love the outdoors.I love watching Romance movies Suspense and Adventure.I love Pizza,Seafood,Salad and Chicken,Mexican and Italian food.I don't have any other family except Rose she is my World and i will do anything in my Power for her..I love passionate kiss and romance.I don't have anything to hide from you,Talking about Rose, She love to play Guitar and also love basketball ,Baseball and lastly Volleyball..She love sport more than i do,i only participate in Golf..
..I know it's hard to find woman and trust her giving your heart,body and soul and also same goes to the men.I have not date any woman since when i lost my wife just wasn't ready then i have to leave good 3 years for respect not into any dating then cause i really do Love and Miss her but such is Life and have to leave all that aside cause Life goes on and does not wait for anyone,Life is too short to be playing all around with..I'm new to this online dating stuff..I have to tell you this..I am not too good to be true.I think you are God send to me and so i am to you..Hope I'm not too forward with that?..
What are the things you like and what are the things you don't? What do you like to do for fun ? what are you looking for in a date,relationship and mostly in a man..As i told you in my last email to you i do believe in Marriage a lot..Well i think i have to stop here and hoping to read from you real soon..Kisses and Hugs for you..You are in my thought now and cant stop thinking about you..You sound like a sincere woman and what i am looking for in Life.I think we are perfect match.
Take Care and Have a Productive Day,
Cheers,
Bill.

#196180 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:09 pm
Hi Sweety,
Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you. We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other, There are lot of things we need to know about each other and I'm not a kind of man that rush into relationship or marriage. It takes time, time will tell and we have to wait for the lord timing,We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything. We don't just jump or rush into things anyhow. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of our lives together. No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a man again in your life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in this relationship we are building now before anything can work out of it. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship.Being scared wouldn't solve it. Your being scared will definitely overcome you because you are being unfaithful and not being Trustworthy in the lord. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord.

Bill.

#196287 by AlanJones Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:11 pm
Hello My Sweet Heart ,
Thanks for the swift response..How are you?Hope cool...Concerning what i do for living and about myself..I felt is important at this junction to let you know the personality of whom and who you writing to.My favorite shows include Oprah. My favorite movies include poc 3. I'm currently living in a house. My ideal dwelling would be a beach house.My housekeeping habits are about average. My place is "clean enough to be healthy."

My name is Bill Frost.I'm an Construction Building,Self Employed work on a Contract Basis...I was born in Germany .I lost both my parent in Texas..I lost my Dad when i was young at the age of 25 years old and three years later I lost my mom and it's was very hard for me then..I went to Technische University Berlin in Germany..I came to Nevada NV, when I was 30 years old to Settle down,In the state of l I've lived in Nevada NV, {Sun Valley}
My main interests in life include my work,Daughter,friends,and my faith.I truthfully enjoy jazz and country music as well as reading,cooking,driving with my top down car in the country..Rose is a nice,loving,understanding,sincere,loyal young lady..she like to play basketball and also do that for his School..she is in last grade..she play Guitar and I am highly committed in helping her out of School.she is a good student..she also advise me to look for a woman that will make me happy,he now decided to put me on this Internet Dating Stuff...I am 5'9,distinguished looking,Dark brown Hair,Blue eyes,and am a conservative man that is content, secure,generous,romantic,values honesty,honor,courage but would love to take time to meet someone special in order to build a lifelong romance.I like to live in jeans, but enjoy sporting a jacket and tie on occasional. I enjoy the outdoors, spontaneous fun and will dance with you, and live for long evenings of committed conversation.Mornings can be spent like two birds in the same bath splashing about,there is a lot more to my heart..I am intelligent, honest and good hearted man,I have a great sense of humor, respectfully treating a female in equal rights, love travelling together in different adventerours places.I Love God.i do not smoke neither drink nor take drugs.I recite poems and poetry for fun when i am less busy..I will like to know all about you,You sound interesting and a caring woman.I will have to close for now been busy with paper work and sending you this long note..LOL...Hope to read from you...Take Care and Have a Great Day..
Kisses and Huges,
Cheers,
Bill....

#196532 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:54 am
Hell XXX,
Hope no problem? i don't hear from you what has it been going on with you.
Love you

Bill

#196803 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 am
How are you today?Hope cool..Thanks for the lovely mail and i am happy that there is someone out there thinking about me and i want you to know that You are in my heart and all i do now is to think about you and cant stop doing that..You make my heart leap with this your wonderful email..Guess what, I told Rose about you and she is so happy for us..You are wonderful.We are meant to meet on here,I can say you are God sent to me and so i am to you babe..Please i will like to talk on you on Yahoo Instant messanger do you know about it cause i dont know what else to type or to say about me anymore?Let me know maybe i'll send you a link and all you have to do is to download Yahoo IM on your computer then we will be able to chat ... Here is the link if you are interested in it: http://messenger.yahoo.com/.. I am online waiting for you .I am speechless babe dont know what to type again Is there anything you will like to know about me ? What are your Fav colors ? What are your likes and dislikes ? . I will have to go to work now and hope to read from you soon .By the way ..I cant wait to hear and chat with you .. Kisses and Huges for you babe .. You mean alot to me and i felt comfortable being with you this way.Hope to read from you ,I love reading from you . Have a Wonderful Evening ...
Cheers
Bill.

#196968 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:32 pm
Hi My Love ,
Thanks for the mail .. How are you doing babe ? Hope cool..I miss you ..Rose wanted to chat with you she will miss you then...
Thinking of you is killing me and i cant take it anymore .Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling. Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead. You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going. You are simply irresistible...You are my heart desire ... Your note turn to be a long one but i love it continue reading again and again .. Babe i cant take this slow any more i have to rush you now.You make me feel great and happy after reading from your last email ...

What i like to do ... I love to cook , read , Listening to music , love country , music , Jazz , i love to go out with the one i love to museum , beach , theater , live concert , Swim , Cuddle , love the outdoors ... I love passionate kiss and romance .. I don't have anything to hide from you .. You are now part of my life .. Wow babe i don't just know how to thank you you make me feel on top of the world ... You are more than a million ... You and I together, we can make magic. We're a perfect match. LOL ....

My reason for writing to you was just to let the feelings flow. This is to the one I love. Everyday, I fall over and over in love with you again ... as the time goes on and a new day shows, your presence enlarges and my love grows. I just wanted to thank you for sharing and making me laugh. Thanks for being the most awesome Woman a Man would ask for. Thanks for the warm moments, caring times, and loving experiences. Thanks for understanding me and most importantly, thanks for just being there for once I have found someone who stands besides me and not over me and I'm so lucky to have you.

I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you. And, of course, I love your intelligence, cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me.
Love Always,
Cheers,
Bill..

#197044 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:05 am
Hi Honey,
Here is Rose pictures. she ask me to say hi to you, she aslo look at your pictures too she can't wait to see you oneday.
Love you, Hug you, Kiss you
Bill

ImageImage

#197063 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 am
Thank you my angel It was so nice hearing from you, am very proud of her she is a kind Daughter to me.
I will really love to get to meet you in person, in your answer you sound like someone I will like to spend the rest of my life with, you really made my day and i can't stop thinking about you every time i keep checking my mail if you are going to email me,hope everything is cool, sure i can be your man while you be my woman,i will be so Honest to you,well you know relationship is not something you could just run into in case of not getting hurt,as i told u my heart have been hurt a lot although the death of Dad and Mom so i Don't know how i could just put my trust in someone so i just need a honest and a loyal woman i could just spend the rest of my life with so i believe in a relationship what matter most is to be honest so that you could just have a long term relationship with your woman,i need a woman who could just be the angel of my life with all my heart i am telling you this,I will like to meet you in person...

CAN I TRUST YOU?
CAN U TRUST ME ?
MUCH LOVE FROM
Bill.