Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197200 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:44 pm
Ever since we started sending the recent messages we've sent to each other...I've been so much thinking about you and to be sincere i am thinking about you.Wow! So here I stand, among the digital masses. We're not so different after all. Here I stand,surrounded by people who've met on-line, People who've loved and lost, and people who are found, and somehow, in a desperate world, found each other. So what do I say that hasn't already been written, or been already said? Hmmm, pretty tough! Okay... try this: I no longer need to hope for love by going to clubs, (y'know I can't dance!) supermarkets, church socials,by passing notes in class as a kid, or instant messages as an adult. I don't have to search for love, in ads, on the internet, in chat rooms, text messages, camera phones, faxes, and e-mails. I don't have to wait for good and bad feedback, have to need a good laugh, wait to talk, be told to shut up, look for hope, pray for a miracle, wait for an angel, see hope for God's love here on earth, wish for a special friend, crave for love's passion, envy other's romance or wonder if someone will ever love me. Thanks for coming into my life Hugs and Kisses.
Bill.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197258 by AlanJones Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:17 am
Thank You My Love,

Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also friends, and that is what makes our relationship much better. The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world. I want to grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever.
Love You.
Bill.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197628 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:05 am
Hi my love,
Am so sorry for late respond it's due to paper work on contract which i pursuit.
Honey, I never knew I would be this happy. But you know what... it is the greatest feeling in the world to be content and might I say, I am very, very content with you and only you. No one else can make me feel the way you make me feel.I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul, always, forever and ever! Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper. And from what I said, I truly know that you are my one and only, my partner for life, my best friend, my lover, my soul mate, and I will love you forever and ever! I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you. My heart is yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long and when i don't hear from you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When i hear from you and write to you I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. Love always,

Bill.

#197667 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:26 am
What does your love mean to me? I'd give you the oceans and the seas I'd give you all eternity if I could Make life easy for you, I would. I would take away all your pain Bring you sunshine instead of rain I would take all your hurt away Your sky would never be gray. I would offer you the moon and stars But you see I can't, they are not ours All these things I would give to you But My Darling, these things I can't do. I only have my love to offer you A love that would always be true I love you more than you will ever know With all I do for you, I hope that it shows.I hope that my love will be enough for you Bring you happiness your whole life through And In the end when my time is due My Darling, I will still go on loving you.
Hug You, Kiss You...

#197873 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:24 am
Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how
we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you . I would do anything, I love you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person.
I LOVE YOU!!
Bill.

#198006 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:03 am
OK, that is great my love i wish we should be together one day to celebrate good things in life,
A regard from Rose wishing you Happy Easter.

May Lord bless you on this auspicious day of Easter,and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity,success and happiness.Easter bring Fun, Easter bring Happiness,Easter bring God Endless Blessings,Easter bring fresh love.. with all best wishes Wish you a Happy Easter.
Love You Hug You Kiss You...
Bill.

#198044 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:38 am
I am so thankful I met you! You are the most important person in my life. I never thought I would find someone like you to share my life with, and now I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like without you in it. I love the way you make me laugh, how we tell each other everything. Wherever you are is where I want to be. There's no one else on earth. It feel like we're the only ones here. I fall madly in love with you more and more each day. If there’s one thing in this world I know, it's that I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOU!!
Rose said Hi.......
Bill

#198424 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:52 pm
That's Great my dear thanks alot i love you more that you do i count on you.
love you
Bill

#198788 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:08 pm
Dear Heart Of Mine Angel,
How are you doing?I miss you already and i wish you were here with me.Whats happening over there.I miss you badly and so much.I just got a confirmation of a pending contract which has been approved and awarded to me.Its going to be executed in Africa Nigeria and I'm to Architect the design of a new Ultra Modern Plants.I and Rose would be leaving on Tomorrow Morning in this time 11:30 am because the traveling document and papers have been put to place and we shall be leaving on tomorrow now.I'm very sorry for the short notice about this but i didn't brief you with these full details.We'll be checking into the St.Luke Watch Tower Hotels & Accommodations and we wont loose communication a bit because I'll be going with my laptop with a multi connection server,so i would be on through out the whole time and we wont loose communication a bit.I also have planned my return trip to be destinate towards your place so i can just meet you
before i head back home.I love you so much and i want you to know that I'm doing this to build up my career and making sure we have a wonderful future.I miss you so much and i wish i was already there with you.To hold you kiss you,touch you,cares you & Hug you tight and close,go on vacations with only you just like been on our honey moon.In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms.You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life and I cannot wait for the day that we can join our lives together. I want to lie next to you at night and fall
asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me.I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life.I love you so much! To say this a million times is not enough to express how much I do. I love you dearly...beyond the stars..and i promise you as soon as we arrival there i will give you a call or send you my cell phone number Love you very much and you mean the world to me too and who's going to be Bill soon..LOL!!! And i will like you to give me your Cell phone...

Love Always,
Your Husband..
Bill.

Looks to me like he's already in Nigeria

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.15.118
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
b]Country of Origin:[/b] Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#199188 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:31 am
Amen...Nice of hearing back from you...I just want you to know am out of the state presently now with my Daughter Rose will are both in west Africa Nigeria on 1 Month project will be back in 3weeks time i will like to come down and visited you on our way coming back to the state because this my last trip i need to have my soul mate time here is my mobile cell number here +2348111848170 and also this my last job am going to get retired once am back to the state this my last job am also new on the dating service you are my first contact and my first woman i will find again since past 5yrs ago my wife have die and left me with a Daughter call Rose living with me nice of meeting you once again am right at the hotel with Rose now is Monday morning here now busy with paper work.
waiting to hear back from you soon.
Love You Hugs You Kisses You.
Bill.

#199377 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:25 pm
So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away."

Bill

#200295 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 2:20 pm
Hello,
Good Day to you and i hope everything is fine with you....I want you to know that something terrible happen to Rose in Africa right now and She has been rushed down to the Hospital....She fall down from a staircase and Injured herself and she loose so much Bloods on her head and her nose and the doctor haven't treat her yet becos the doctor said she will need to buy some blood and drugs before he can get any treatment and i don't have much money with me until when i get back to the state and i would want you to help me out and borrow me $1500 and send it to the doctor.
Love You Hugs You Kiss You
Bill.

#200380 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:06 am
My Love XXX,
Thank you so much for your quick response to my email and Rose is still in the hospital and they just give her first aids and waiting for you to send the money so that they can commence the treatment of her my love,so honey you can send the money to the Doctor name and address below and the doctor can get the money and start the full treatment on Rose....Honey make sure you sent the money through western union money transfer....Below is the name and address to sent the money my love.

Receivers Name...David Dada
Receivers Address....Lagos Nigeria 23401.

Honey i will waiting to read back from you as soon as you sent the money with below western union money transfer details so that the doctor can get the money here as soon as possible.

Senders Name and Address.
Amount Sent....
Text question and Answer..
MTCN(10 digits control number)

Hope to read back from you soonest my love

Bill.

#200476 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 12:46 pm
My Love,
Thanks for getting back to me honey and below is the account details of the doctor for you to go and sent the money as soon as possible so that they can commence full treatment on Rose.....

For creditor : Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Lagos Nigeria
Bank Address: 4, Commercial road,
Doyin House,opp. Elegana Plaza, Apapa, Lagos state.
Swift code: GTBINGLA
Account no: 36129295
ABA NO: 021000089

BENEFICIARY'S DETAILS

Beneficiary: Ayeni Segun
Benficiary's acc; 204169227210

Honey i will be looking for the transfer slip as soon as you are done with the transfer of the money into the doctor's account.....I llove you baby and waiting to read back from you soon.

Bill.

#200555 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 12:56 am
Ok my love, make sure you go early to the bank on Friday so that the Doctor can commence the full treatment on Rose.
Love you

Bill.