Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196126 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:05 am
Romance scammer pretending to be Lt. Gen. Mark Milley, using the email address [email protected].

Stolen photos used by the scammer

Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196127 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:08 am
Fake documents used by the scammer

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196132 by AlanJones Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:38 am
From the fake diplomatic courier UNITED NATIONS Diplomat [email protected]

Delivery service of the United Nations
Regional Office for Asia
Afghanistan.
17/03/2014

NOTE: Receiver / XXX

I believe this notification meet you in a very good present state of mind and health. I diplomat George Anders of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan. I just arrived at the airport Kotota in Accra, Ghana with your portfolio number ES202, which has his name and address as the beneficiary. In fact, this portfolio has been given to me by Lt. Gen. Mark Milley from Afghanistan. It may interest you to know that the portfolio will arrive your country airport, XXX International Airport on Wednesday morning, if you follow my instructions, as indicated, so that the portfolio can be delivered to you in the shortest possible time without stress.

First, I will require you to fill DELIVERY FORM TAG UN and bring it back to me today. This completed form is filled with the UN will allow your portfolio to follow proper protocol through Ghana Airport Authority for you (the receiver) parcels to be able to get it at your doorstep. Once you have this form, I will present it to the UN office here in Ghana, so that they will calculate their data in their database, after approval yellow paper of the UN will be given me so that I could put it on the bag to ensure my easy access from the area to fly from Accra Kotoka here at your XXX International Airport.

I also put my work identity scanned copy for you to know me on my arrival in your city on Wednesday morning.

Remember that you should return the form to the sum of $ 1,900 dollars in the registration fee and may use the data it below to send a fee of $ 1900 dollars in cash remittance through UN Western Union closest to you.

Receivers Name: Onwuka Lawrence (Lawrence Onwuka)
Receivers Address: № 2 Osu Castle, Accra, Ghana
Question: What color
A: Green
MTCN:?

Send details MTCN, once you have finished making payment, to allow me to start the documentation that will enhance their supply decisions in due time.

I hope that you will give me 100% cooperation on my arrival.

Sincerely,
Diplomat George Anders.

#196483 by AlanJones Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:32 am
Another one of the scammer's fake documents

#208994 by AlanJones Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:45 pm
Another fake Lt. Gen. Mark Milley email address - [email protected].

#234034 by gobchang Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:16 am
The email I received. He seems to now be peace-keeping.

Good day Esteemed Friend,

I am Lieutenant General Mark A. Milley of the US Army currently in Afghanistan for peace keeping, I found your contact details via corporate search, am actually seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) to you as long as I am assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Afghanistan.

This is not stolen fund and there are no risks involved. I count on your understanding and honesty.

please get back to me via my personal email: [email protected]
Your urgent response will facilitate this process.

Best Regards.
Lieutenant General Mark A. Milley
Kabul/Afghanistan
#234037 by Bryon Williams Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:24 am
^^^^ Thank you for the update.

That is a scam email written by someone not familiar with English writing styles.

These scammers often re-use the same script. Please post any script he sent you that is not posted.

You can also post the pictures he sent you.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/