Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196542 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:15 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - dcalvincekarmis35 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/dcalvincekarmis35

Honesty...... Trustworthy and loving caring

Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man
Height: 7' 0" (213 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Anglican
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Am a very honest.... trustworthy and loving caring guy also a guy out shine and out does other suitors means a guy that will take your hand into marriage. Easy going.... Cool headed guy Also am a one woman man.

PMs

Hi

How are you doing..... Here is my yahoo IM ID [email protected] add me now for fast and better conversation on there.
Calvin...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196549 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:57 am
Oh ok..... Its lovely to read back from you..... I really want to get to know you better and see how things work great for both of us as my heart goes to your profile as such a very honest.... trustworthy and loving caring woman i have been looking for to spend the rest of my life with ever and ever forever ++++++++ a day So get back to me with anything you want me to know more about yourself and what you looking for on the site as am looking for long term and serious relationship that will last forever Hope to read back from you soon.

Calvin...

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 78.250.164.196
Originating ISP: Free Sas
City: Paris
Country of Origin: France
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196560 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:01 am
Wow lovely to read back from you...... Am Calvin by name single looking for long term relationship and a very honest trustworthy and loving caring woman to spend the rest of my life with ever and ever forever ++++ a day....... Am new on the site as a friend introduce me on there to see if i can find what i have been looking for on there and am happy to found you already and see how things work great for both of us..... that is why i will like if you can sign up a yahoo IM account and we can IM each other on there for fast and more better conversation on there. Hope to read back from you soon.

Calvin...

#196563 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:20 am
Ok then we can be communicating on here........ So what else do you want to tell me more about yourself??

#196575 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:09 am
Am Calvin by name working with the United State ARMY presently at my deployment at Dado base in Afghanistan My main mission was to provide convoy support and security for Army and Air Force EOD (Bomb disposal). Am new to all this dating stuff as a friend introduce me to see if i can find what i have been looking for on there..... serious and long term relationship also a very honest, trustworthy and loving caring woman to spend the rest of my life with ever and ever forever ++++++ a day happy to found you already as my mind goes to you already xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Calvin...

#196584 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:01 pm
Yes its somehow dangerous but its my job so i do not have choice..... but its time for me to look for my second half to settle down with ever and ever forever ++++ a day and retire the job to get my benefit and we can spend the rest of our life together in happiness. Happy to meet you and found you in my heart..... Hope to read back from you soon.

Calvin.

#196589 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:09 pm
Yes and that is why am looking for serious and long term relationship...... Also such a very honest... trustworthy and loving caring woman to spend the rest of my life with ever and ever forever +++++ a day and till will both grow old for better for worse. Hope to read back from you soon.

Calvin...

#196592 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:31 pm
Lovely..... You are looking so sweet.

#196603 by AlanJones Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:02 pm
Am on here with you.... I really want to talk to you and know you better. Hope to read back from you soon.

#196631 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:37 am
Attachment is my pictures

Image Image Image

#196659 by AlanJones Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:56 am
You are welcome............ and you are so pretty...... I want to know you more better and to meet you soon. Now you are in my thought xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#196741 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 am
If you want us to meet..... then we can work it out if you really want that to happen dear..... as my heart goes to you as such a very honest... trustworthy and loving caring woman to spend the rest of my life with ever and ever forever +++++ a day xoxoxoxoxoxo

Calvin...

#196749 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:29 am
Honey its lovely to read from you......... Am thinking we should inquire for private transit processing for me to fly directly home to you and we can plan together and settle down for the rest of our life as i will be retire by the time am home with you to get my funds and benefit........ Anyway if you really want that to happen now honey........ All you need to do is to write an inquire message to the commander contact information below [email protected] ask for the private transit processing and the charges and let him know u are directed by me SGT. Calvin Don E-5 Dado base in Kabul Afghanistan. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Calvin...

#196755 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:04 am
From Thomas Schuartz [email protected].

Good day!

I just got back from the local ticketing office and below are the cost and coach on the Turkish Airline wing on SGT. Calvin Don E-5 to get home with you.

Cost of the Economy Coach on Turkish Airline is Euro2000 Round Trip Ticket and Economy Coach for One way is Euro1500

Cost of the Executive Coach on Turkish Airline is Euro3590 Round Trip Ticket and Executive Coach for One way isEuro 2550

So get back to me with the coach you want him to get home with you.

Send payment to the secretary payment information below Via MONEY GRAM. Do not forget to request for refund form as soon as Sgt. Calvin get there with you.

Below is the payout information:

Name: ROBERT STEPHEN
City: PARIS
State: PARIS

Get back to me immediately with the payment sent details.

Yours faithfully,
Comd. Thomas
3rd Infantry Division, U.S. Army.
The Rocks Support.

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 78.250.194.81
Originating ISP: Free Sas
City: n/a
Country of Origin: France
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#196756 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:07 am
Ok honey...... I will be glad to meet you in person soon and we can plan together on our wedding as i had a dream of this before and i want it to come to reality. I want you so bad xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Calvin...