Information on romance scams and scammers.
#196767 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:47 am
XXX

The Executive Coach is Euro3590 Round Trip and it is an open return?

The bank details as below so arrange the payment and get back to me with the Ref#

Send payment to the secretary payment information below Via MONEY GRAM. Do not forget to request for refund form as soon as Sgt. Calvin get there with you.

Below is the payout information:

Name: ROBERT STEPHEN
City: PARIS
State: PARIS

Get back to me immediately with the payment sent details like sender Name, City, State and County.

Yours faithfully,
Comd. Thomas
3rd Infantry Division, U.S. Army.
The Rocks Support.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#196817 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:42 pm
Ok honey...... I will be glad to meet you in person soon and we can plan together on our wedding as i had a dream of this before and i want it to come to reality. I want you so bad xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Honey where are you.... am missing you right now as you are in my thought hope you are fine for me I wanna meet you and to marry you soon. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Calvin...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#196847 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:46 pm
We are going to plan together on how to do some investment by the time am home with you. Sweetheart I contacted commandant and they said they have sent the payout information to you already that you should send the payment thru moneygram to the name, city, state and country given to you. Did you get that information already honey and do you know moneygram store?? Get back to me what is the time there now.... Love you tonssssss

#196849 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:52 pm
HOney try and listen to me then follow my instructions then things work great for both of us in the future let's get things done together and for me to be home with you soon we are going to plan together I will contact the commandant now to get to you with the info you need and for you to get it done right away. Love you and want you now xoxoxoxoxo. Calvin.

#196850 by AlanJones Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:08 pm
Yes honey..... I do and i have almost 2 million bucks as my funds and benefit that i want to put to your name as my Next of kin (NOK) After my private transit leave as been processed and i got home to you honey..... so honey let's get me home to you first..... I love you so much xoxooxoxo

Calvin...

#196891 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:42 am
Honey command said the agent in-charge of the private transit processing in your location can only receive MoneyGram OR RIA and only if you want them to find another agent for us in different location then they might find the one that can receive via account but honey am thinking dont you have moneygram store close to your place or what???? i really want to be home with you as people were leaving already to meet their partner I can't wait to be home with you now honey please and please let's get this done for both of us i love you so much xoxoxoxo

Calvin...

Honey are you still there with me ??????????????? am worried now

Honey how are you doing??? Am missing you tonsssssssssssssss thinking of you always i had a dream about you in which i could see that i hold your hand walking together around the beach and after planning together then i take your hand to the alter and say I Do..... i can't wait to make this come to reality honey I love you and i want you so bad. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Calvin....

#196903 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:52 am
Ok honey so i will still be here and down always remember you are in my thought always and that Calvin love and cares xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#196906 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:06 am
Honey do not write to that email only to the commandant cos it might get me into trouble as i want to go on leave to meet you only email the commandant babe. I love you and i want you now.

Calvin....

Honey write to commandant to ask for the bank account now as i contact him already and he said do not get me into trouble ask him anything as his the commandant in-charge of my private transit leave honey. You always in my thought i love you and i want you now seriously xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Calvin....

#196909 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:44 am
Honey listen to me...... I have contact the commandant and he said he will get the account to you. Let me know asap I love you so much and where are you heading to my wifyyyyyyyyyyy. You are mine forever xoxoxoxoxo

Good day!

Below is the Bank Information you need:-

Name: Nageswary Subramaniam
Bank: cimb bank berhad.
Address: Usj branch, taipan, subang jaya, selangor.
Account#: 01060067153520.
Swift code: CIBBMYKLXXX

Get back to me immediately with the payment confirmation number and copy of deposit slip.

Yours faithfully,
Comd. Thomas
The Rocks Support.

#196914 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:14 am
Honey commandant contacted me now that he as forwarded the bank information to you.....?? missing you tonssssssssss xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#196970 by AlanJones Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:34 pm
Honey how are you doing........Am missing you where have you been ??? Your love is all i think and i do.... I can't wait to be home with you to hold you tight right in my arms and make love to you all days and night as i found you already as such a very honest..... trustworthy and loving caring woman to spend the rest of my life with ever and ever forever +++++ a day I love you forever my princess charming Angel sent from above.... hope to read back from you soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok my sweetheart...... Loving you everyday brings joy and happiness into my life....... ever and ever forever +++++ a day xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#197050 by AlanJones Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:01 am
Honey where are you am missing you here like right now......thinking of you always as your love is all i think and I DO. I can't wait to make our dream come to reality..... love you forever.

Calvin...

#197189 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:09 pm
Honey i have been worried alot that i have not heard from you for long today.... Honey things will work out fine soon...... You always in my thought as your love is all i think and I DO. I love you so much xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Calvin...

Am missing you so much honey i can't wait to be home with you soon..... and what is new from the commandant honey?

#197196 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:40 pm
My Princess charming Angel......XXX
You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You will always be the love of my life, and please never give up, always have faith in yourself and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Every time I think of you my heart misses a beat. You're my theme or a dream! Every moment we share together we grow closer.
I'm simply hanging by a moment, waiting to see you soon so i can hold you tight in my arms and make love with you and promise to let you go forever that all else fades.
I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch, hear your perfect words and kiss your perfect lips. The way I feel about you some people call crazy, some call it insane, but I call it true love. I really love you.

Love always,
Calvin.

#197201 by AlanJones Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:46 pm
Good day!

We are still waiting for the Bank deposit payment confirmation slip

Below is the Bank Information you need:-

Name: Nageswary Subramaniam
Bank: cimb bank berhad.
Address: Usj branch, taipan, subang jaya, selangor.
Account#: 01060067153520.
Swift code: CIBBMYKLXXX

Get back to me immediately with the payment confirmation number and copy of deposit slip.

Yours faithfully,
Comd. Thomas
The Rocks Support.