Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201693 by scooby101 Fri May 16, 2014 6:40 am
if you say it all over no problem i guess i am not lucky to have a woman for the rest of my life or will i say all women are the same.maybe because i ask you for little help that why you came up with this,i am a man sure i will get pass through this it is just time.thank you very much and also for telling me you love me and my daughter you toyed with our emotion and with our feelings.once again thank you i knew i never hurt or offended you.i do not believe that i can hear this from you you know i am having a hard time here and i never new my messenger was invisible you should have known that it has never happened before but thinking and the stress i am having here to get money for my daughter operation make me restless but all you could say is you think it all over not thinking about the health of my daughter.
Advertisement

#201781 by scooby101 Sat May 17, 2014 3:31 am
i have explained to you that the day i went to the dinner party i left my phone at the hotel and it was switch off after i came back from the hospital i never knew that my messenger was invisible to you because you are the only one i chat with it was yesterday that i take a very good look at it i was and thinking of my daughter health now she his up but still need operation you don't have to blame me for that because you know i love you and i also love my daughter she his the only child i have and it will be had to loose her you are a mother you should understand better i have been taking care of her since she was 5 what do you expect from a confuse man now to be honest with you i am confuse and i don't know what to do i keep writing to you for help because i have no one to meet and no where to go.will you be happy to loose your only child you understand better as a woman i know you are angry and upset heaven knows that i never have the intention to upset you or make you angry it is because of what happened to me.i am sorry if you

i love you and i have faith in our love we have for each other

#202081 by scooby101 Mon May 19, 2014 4:23 am
hello my love how are you sorry i hope you will be ok soon my love.baby my daughter is still in the hospital because she needed an operation and i am looking for ways to get the money.you know i love you very much with all my heart and i want us to be together for the rest of our lives,baby can i ask you for a little help?i don't know how you may take or see this if i ask for financial assistance from you for my daughter operation,i know it is not easy and i guess you also don't have much but no amount is small you can help me with any amount you have please
#202217 by scooby101 Tue May 20, 2014 6:11 am
hello my love how are you and how is the kids also how is working going i am very happy to read your message its gives me joy and happiness when i read your message.baby right now i need 1800 euros but i understand its not easy but you can help me with any amount you have please and right now the police have not found my document including my passport so if you will send me money it will be through western union and to my translator he will receive the money for me. here is the name of the translator---(FAMILY NAME---- ADENIRAN, OTHER NAME--- ADEKUNLE SHAFIHIYU . thank you very much baby and hoping to read from you
#202343 by scooby101 Wed May 21, 2014 3:35 am
hello baby how are you and how are the kids thank you for the message i am very happy to read from you and thank you also for the assistance i will be very happy to hear from you tomorrow or thursday
#202466 by scooby101 Thu May 22, 2014 1:57 am
hello my love how are you thank you for the words of encouragement i am so happy to read from you.my love you are right when she recover we will make plans to be together.baby i am still hoping and waiting for your promise today or tomorrow.i love you very much