Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198356 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:09 am
Dearest XXX,

Good morning my beautiful and beloved angel. I am sure you had a good night sleep and sweet dreams? I slept well myself but felt so lonely and empty without you by my side. I am hopeful that soon we will be together and we will fill the empty spaces in our lives. I thank you so much for the message you sent to me and also for informing me that you are yet the hear from the courier company. They actually told me yesterday that they had already contacted you but it seems you did not receive it so i have informed them few minutes ago and they have given me their email address so you can write them and they will tell you the day they will be coming to Netherlands to hand the box over to you. Write them and tell them that i instructed you to contact them in respect of the box they will deliver to you in XXX. This is their email address [email protected]

Honey, ever since you walked into my life, I have been smiling. There hasn't been a day when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful and most of all someone who would accept me for who I am. I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I trust you. Sometime I even doubt myself, but I know I will never doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that you will never break my heart or never let me down in anyway.

I wish you have a pleasant and stress free day today and also hope to hearing from you again soon. A billion kisses to you.

Love

Rafael

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198383 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:36 am
New email address for the fake courier Richard Ostensid [email protected]

Attn : XXX

Madam,

Mr. Rafael Arathon, a military officer stationed in Kabul Afghanistan gave me your contact details in respect of the package that i would be required to deliver to you in XXX. So i am writing to confirm to you that i have received your contact details and also want to use this medium to inform you that i will be leaving Kabul, Afghanistan with your package tonight the 22 April 2014 and will be in XXX tomorrow the 23 April to deliver your package to you. I will call you upon my arrival and I hope to meet you and deliver your package to you. Meanwhile reconfirm these information's that you provided so as to avoid delivering the box to the wrong woman when i come to XXX to deliver your package to you.

1. Your full name : XXX

2. Your full address : XXX

3. Your phone numbers : XXX

Please write to confirm this information's that was given to me. Waiting for your message

Thanks

Darrel Holmes

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198493 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:52 am
Dearest XXX,

Good evening my darling and beloved angel. I am sure you had a pleasant and fun filled day today? I thank you for your message and also for informing me that the courier company has finally written to you and will be in the XXX tomorrow to hand the box over to you. Please ensure that the box is safely delivered to you for i trust you and am sure you will not disappoint me.

Have a good night sleep and sweet dreams and also hope to hearing from you again soon. A million kisses to you

Love

Rafael

#198520 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 am
Attn : XXX

Madam,

I am writing to let you know that i am in London, United Kingdom now but will not be able continue with my journey to deliver the box to you because of the problem am facing now with the UK custom officers.

As I was coming from Afghanistan to XXX, I had a transit in Dubai, UAE. From Dubai, I can't get a direct flight to fly to Netherlands and deliver the box to you, no way for me to move from Dubai to XX and they said I can get a direct flight from London. So I took another flight to United Kingdom where I could get a direct flight to XXX.

Upon my arrival here in London, I had a problem with the custom officials in the United Kingdom. because the box is heavy, and the custom officer asked me about two documents, that was not with me, and they said I must open the box, but your husband, cautioned me that I should not allow any body under any circumstances to open the box, unless his wife XXX, based on security reasons.

The documents they are demanding includes:
1) STAMP TAGS which will cost 1,000 British Pounds
2) NO INSPECTION CERTIFICATE which will cost 600 British Pounds
TOTAL 1,600 British Pounds

Now I do not know what to do, I'm still in the airport because the authorities refuse me to move and proceed to XXX unless I pay 1,600 British Pounds for the documents. I had also contacted your husband via email but I know it would be difficult for him to send money to me because of the place he is now and also the restrictions in sending out money from Afghanistan. So that is why I am contacting you for your assistance otherwise the customs here in London will seize and confiscate the box.

So I need you to go to the Western Union money transfer now and send me 1,600 British Pounds so I can be able to continue my journey to deliver the box to you today in Netherlands. Please send the money to me now so i can pay the custom officer and they will provide me with the needed documents, so I will start coming to Netherlands with the next available flight to deliver your box to you.

For faster and secured transfer, send the money through Western Union Money Transfer using this name below.

Name of recipient : Darrel Holmes
Address : 234 Bath Road Hayes Middlesex UB3 5AP London, United Kingdom
Amount : 1600 British Pounds

Please call this me on this number 00447543025347 for any other needed information or when you send the money so that the officer could be able to remit the money for the certificates so that I will proceed with my journey to deliver the box to you with the next available flight to Netherlands

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation

Darrel Holmes

#198525 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:19 am
Dearest XXX,

Good morning my darling and beloved angel. I am sure you had a good night sleep? I slept well but i must confess that i was very shocked when i opened my email this morning and found a disturbing mail from Mr. Darrel Homes informing me that he is having some problems with the customs in London. Thank you so much for the message you sent to me and i must say that it is unfortunate that we are facing such a problem in London, United Kingdom. He sent me a message informing me of the problem he is facing with the customs who are insisting that he present some documents to them or should make the payment of 1600 GBP instead to enable them provide the needed papers to him so he could be able to continue his journey to XXX and hand the box over to you. Darling, i would have love to send the money immediately to him in London rather than disturbing you but unfortunately it would be impossible for me to do so because of the financial and economic sanctions imposed on Afghanistan by the EU and the UN. He made me to understand that the customs are threatening to open the box should he fail to present the papers or make the payment and you know that if they know the content of the box, they will seize and confiscate the box. You are the only person I trust with this box and also in a position to send the money to him now because like i told you before, it would not be possible for me to send the money to him in London, United Kingdom. That box you know that it contains money which will be more than enough to take adequate care of us and our children to the next third generation. I implore you to send the money immediately to the him in London and i promise you that i will give you the code to enable you open the box and take whatever money you send to the him as soon as the box is delivered to you in XXX today. Please i would advice that you go to the bank and assist me in sending this 1600 GBP to the Mr. Darrel Holmes to avoid the customs people in London, United Kingdom seizing the box and we will lose everything. I am counting on you darling and i know you will not disappoint me. Do this for my sake and i promise you that you will never regret.

I wish you have a wonderful day darling and also hope to hearing from you again soon. A million kisses for you

Love

Rafael

#198538 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:18 am
You have to use the Western Union because the money is too small for me to provide you with bank details and beside i will need the money now to pay for the needed papers and only through Western Union can i get the money this urgently. It is safe and secured. Doing the transfer through bank will take some days for the money to reflect in the account. So go now and transfer the money immediately

#198540 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:51 am
On being told the victim wouldn't use Western Union

Well its your own problem and there is nothing i can do about it. Will abandon your package