Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198654 by scooby101 Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:05 am
my sweet angel

Hey, Sweetie, I just wanted you to know that I am the luckiest man in the world to be with you.... You mean the whole world to me and I can't wait for the day when the world knows the love I have for you. I want nothing more then to be a wonderful husband and perfect father for XXXXXX .....I love you," that's always how we start. Those five simple words always bring a smile to my face and song to my heart. I am just writing this here because it's the only way I know that I can shout to the world I love you..I am so happy, I feel complete. You are the piece of the puzzle that was missing in me. I didn't know what would fill that void, but I know now that it was always you. We've become such good friends, I trust you, and I care about you so much and I know that you feel the same way. It is so wonderful to know that you love me as much as I love you. I feel so overwhelmed with emotion that I'm speechless. I really am speechless. I just want you to know that I love you so much. Thinking of how much you love me brings me such comfort when I'm not feeling so great. Everything seems so right these days; everything makes sense. Thank you, my sweet angel... I will be on my way to mission and i will be back in 2 days time...Always yours Davis
Advertisement

#198884 by scooby101 Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:09 am
Hi Honey

How are doing? honey am back and cannot sleep because of the joy of success in the mission to heart, I've missed you so much, I have a lot to tell to you about the mission, I am now trying to tell you all, because I trust you and know you are my true love .. I trust you and love you so I will share all my secrets with you ... Where the hostages in the camp of Al Qaeda ...My love, because you know Al Qaeda has its origins in the uprising against the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan ... Thousands of volunteers from throughout the Middle East came to Afghanistan as mujahideen, warriors who are fighting to defend fellow Muslims ... The mid-1980s, Osama bin Laden was the main financier for an organization that Muslims from mosques around the world have recruited ... These "Afghan Arab" mujahideen, which numbered in the thousands, were crucial in defeating Soviet forces.....We had an open fight with Al - Qaeda in their camp, and we are about the power they are capable, they ran from their camp like this ... When we came into camp, we found some strains that we opened and discovered that there were U.S. dollar sign, the Al - Qaeda use to sponsor their terrorist attacks in the country ... We tried to put the money on fire, but eventually we stopped to share the money among ourselves, since we have suffered in the country for many years. We had divided the money, and I have my own share of $ 2,500,000.00 which is it? 1,954,755.83 EUR. And I use my own money packaged in a brief case and write your name on the briefcase as my wife and I are labeled as your jewelry and sent it to the company office of the Red Cross in the evening, before I get home, because there is no other way to keep it with me here. I did this because I am convinced that you are the woman I will spend my life with and we will be happy together, so that's why I did that. I discussed with Mr. Dan Roberts, a Diplomat here, and I want him to deliver the briefcase to your house, so you can keep the money safe until I come out in after my retirement, if I come, we can sit together as husband and wife to discuss how to use the money for a good project, either to buy a house with it or any other thing that you think it is use to us. All my friends kept their own share in the office of the Red Cross and met the same concert to their own to move from here. Because it is very hot here and risk. Soldiers are being killed on daily basis......I know that we loved each other and cannot hurt each other and I know that you are there for me and will never betray me, because you sent to me specifically, so I will be happy again. My friends prompted to send its own share of the money their wives, but I have only you that I have studied and now can trust to send my own share of money to you so that you can keep it . All my hope on you, and I know that you will not disappoint me with this little money; we will be able to set up a huge gamble when I come.

The United Nations has prohibited the transfer of money from Afghanistan to protect the terrorism, is the only way to use this honorable messenger reagent to secure the money to be delivered to your home. Don't tell any outsider, that kind of money you have in your house until I come because I have a few weeks to stay here. I will meet with agent and discuss with him, to know how he will deliver the money to you as soon as possible so that I will have the rest of the opinion here. And do not tell your body over the money because the hearts of men are so mysterious. So that they do not plan evil against you so please try to keep it a secret, because your safety is more important to me. I will wait to hear from you so that we can do it quickly, to move the money from here.

I slept very late, and race I have now for the attack, I will also meet with the messenger agent who will deliver the briefcase to you and will let you know when I come back at night, my guardian angels are with you in order to protect you for me while you go out.

I love you with my entire mind

with big hugs and kisses on my lips

Always yours Davis
#198961 by scooby101 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:27 pm
Hi Honey,

How are you doing in this weekend? hope all is well with you.. sweetheart i love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I read you mails . Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days i read your mail and also write you mail. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much,....Sweetheart base on the mail i sent you when i come back from the mission I have discussed with Mr. Dan Robert, a Diplomat here, and I want him to deliver the briefcase to your house, so you can keep the money safe until I come out in 27th of next month after my retirement, if I come, we can sit together as husband and wife to discuss how to use the money for a good project, either to buy a house with it or any other thing that you think it is use to us. All my friends kept their own share in the office of the Red Cross and met the same concert to their own to move from here. Because it is very hot here and risk. Soldiers are being killed on daily basis....Honey my own share of the money is $ 2,500,000.00 which is it? 1,954,755.83 EUR. And I use my own money packaged in a brief case and write your name on the briefcase as my wife....Sweetheart after i have meet diplomat Dan Robert he ask me about my wife house address for the deliver of the briefcase to your house...

Honey i will like you to write to Diplomat Dan Robert This way that you are the wife to Davis Nelson and also send you data to him by email to enable him to tell you when to be with you over in your country......Sweetheart i can wait here to be with you soon once diplomat Dan Robert gets to your house......Honey here is the email Address to Diplomat Dan Robert ( [email protected] ) Honey please try and contact diplomat Dan Robert in his private email address as i told you with your data s like

1)..Your Full Name

2)...Your Hand-phone Number

3)...Your House Address

4)....Your working ID card or any of your picture

Honey please try and send dose information to diplomat Dan Robert to his private email address( [email protected] )i told you that you are the wife to Mr Davis Nelson...Honey please update me once you send the information as i told you....... Honey First of all, I would like to say I love you with all my heart! I will never ever forget the first day that we met in Dating site. I remember each and every detail. Meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side and when you leave for long periods of time I will be right here waiting to be with you soon.....Each and every kiss feels like the first and my love for you grows stronger and stronger as the seconds, minutes, hours and days go by. I love you with all of my heart, mind, body and soul and I always will. My Sweetheart, I love you!!! ....Always Yours Davis and with a lot of kiss
#199122 by scooby101 Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:02 am
Sweetheart base on the mail i sent you when i come back from the mission I have discussed with Mr. Dan Robert, a Diplomat here, and I want him to deliver the briefcase to your house, so you can keep the money safe until I come out in 27th of next month after my retirement, if I come, we can sit together as husband and wife to discuss how to use the money for a good project, either to buy a house with it or any other thing that you think it is use to us. All my friends kept their own share in the office of the Red Cross and met the same concert to their own to move from here. Because it is very hot here and risk. Soldiers are being killed on daily basis....Honey my own share of the money is $ 2,500,000.00 which is it? 1,954,755.83 EUR. And I use my own money packaged in a brief case and write your name on the briefcase as my wife....Sweetheart after i have meet diplomat Dan Robert he ask me about my wife house address for the deliver of the briefcase to your house...

Honey i will like you to write to Diplomat Dan Robert This way that you are the wife to Davis Nelson and also send you data to him by email to enable him to tell you when to be with you over in your country......Sweetheart i can wait here to be with you soon once diplomat Dan Robert gets to your house......Honey here is the email Address to Diplomat Dan Robert ( [email protected] ) Honey please try and contact diplomat Dan Robert in his private email address as i told you with your data s like

1)..Your Full Name

2)...Your Hand-phone Number

3)...Your House Address

4)....Your working ID card or any of your picture

Honey please try and send dose information to diplomat Dan Robert to his private email address( [email protected] )i told you that you are the wife to Mr Davis Nelson...Honey please update me once you send the information as i told you....... Honey First of all, I would like to say I love you with all my heart! I will never ever forget the first day that we met in Dating site. I remember each and every detail. Meeting you has been an answer to my prayers. I will always love you. My heart belongs to you and ONLY you. I never want you to forget that. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with someone so fast ... but, this has totally proved me wrong. I am truly happy to be with you. You are my everything and I will do anything for you. I will never leave your side and when you leave for long periods of time I will be right here waiting to be with you soon.....Each and every kiss feels like the first and my love for you grows stronger and stronger as the seconds, minutes, hours and days go by. I love you with all of my heart, mind, body and soul and I always will. My Sweetheart, I love you!!! ....Always Yours Davis and with a lot of kiss
#199291 by scooby101 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:12 am
Good morning my love. Am doing good,please sweetheart update me once you send the information's to Diplomat Dan Robert .. Know that there is nothing better than waking up with you in mind, even after having spent the night thinking about you.When I think or dream about you the best thoughts just come to my mind. I hope today you've woken up in a good mood, happy, and able to present yourself to the world with your bright eyes and with your most beautiful clothes to bring more beauty to this little planet of ours.You have the gift to bring me hope in any situation, from the time you wake up and let me tell you good morning to the moment when we go to sleep and I wish you good night and sweet dreams.You have the talent to transform anything into something more beautiful than the moment when it was created, as you add warmth and joy to our world. Without you, life would be sadder and the days would be darker. I hope you have woken up feeling quite cheerful and able to transfer all your joy to all who cross your path (include me in that list, too).My wish is that we are always happy!Always Yours Davis
#199466 by scooby101 Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:05 am
Good Evening Angel of my life,

Angel of my life Close your eyes,Concentrate your mind & Pray to God about the things
That you want most. GOD must fulfill your prayer.I know you know that I love you, and I believe in our love, and the power it possesses to bring us together and makes us happy ever after. Your smile and laughter brings me joy and strength every day, to keep up with all the good and bad situations I become a part of. Your support for everything I do means the world to me. I only want to ask again for your patience and good will until we meet, and it will be very soon...My life will be completely empty without you, because you are the reason and the meaning for everything. My heart is melting whenever you say “I love you.I miss you with every breath I take, my only wish is to hold your hand and make you mine. Our love is stronger than any obstacle that comes in our path, and it will overcome any temptation and any negativity because our love is true love…I hope that you will read my letter, and feel my love that I am writing in these simple words, wishing you good night, and wishing that you dream our dream and wishing that our dream becomes true. Good night to the sweetest angel of all angels, I love you, and I will always love you…...Have a nice sleep...Kindly take care for me and have a pleasant Night and sweet dreams.........Good nite…sweet dreams..always thinking of u.
Forever Yours Davis,
#199583 by scooby101 Thu May 01, 2014 4:30 am
Good Day Madam XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX

Base on my call to you now from Africa, Kotoka International Airport here in Ghana in regards to the delivery of your box from Afghanistan, which I have rounded up my delivery down here in Ghana and I wanted to head straight to London, from there for your delivery.

But CUSTOMS here at Kotoka International Airport, have been demanding for ( NON-INSPECTION CERTIFICATE DOCUMENT) and also to renew my stamps on the package.They said my stamps on the package has expired and they wanted to OPEN and also ( SCAN) your Box, which General Davis Nelson your husband instructed me before leaving Afghanistan that the Box should not be OPEN or (SCAN) . The customs here are demanding for $6,000 Dollar to renew my stamps on the package and also to OBTAIN ( NON-INSPECTION CERTIFICATE) DOCUMENT to back up the box Which i don't have all the $6000 Dollar because of all the payment made earlier on. I have made a payment of $3,300 Dollar to them.So i need an extra $2,700 Dollar in order to make the payment for the stamps and also to OBTAIN ( NON-INSPECTION CERTIFICATE DOCUMENT) and get to you as soon as possible.I need to take my flight as soon as possible.I am now in Africa (Ghana) to make my transit. I need your responds as soon as possible as i don't have to spend much time here.They are working with time and the longer i remain in their custody the more I will pay. I have a limited time to make that payment to them.And there is no way I can get in contact with Officer Davis Nelson your husband on the phone base on the war going on in Afghanistan, I will be very glad when you get this money to me as soon as possible. You can send the money through this officer, through (Money gram) or Western Union Money Transfer. This is the address of the officer;

RECEIVER NAME ------------MR.EMMANUEL APPIAH

LOCATION ADDRESS ------- ACCRA-GHANA
P.O.BOX MS 258,AIRPORT ROAD.
ACCRA-GHANA

AMOUNT- -----------------------$2,700 Dollar

TEST QUESTION....................... IN GOD WE TRUST

TEST ANSWER---------------------- AMEN

Madam, please you have to do the sending fast to avoid more delays so
that the CUSTOMS would not open your box.

Please get back to me now....

Sincerely,

Dip Dan Robert

+233549352573

#199710 by scooby101 Fri May 02, 2014 8:06 am
Good Day Madam XXXXXX XXXXXXX,

Madam XXXXXX XXXXXXX, am still in custody of the customs here at Kotoka International Airport here in Ghana.. Waiting for the extra $2,700 Dollar in order to make the payment for the stamps and also to OBTAIN ( NON-INSPECTION CERTIFICATE DOCUMENT) and get to you as soon as possible.I need to take my flight as soon as possible to be with you in 2 days time in XXXXXXX..And there is no way I can get in contact with Officer Davis Nelson your husband on the phone base on the war going on in Afghanistan, I will be very glad when you get this money to me as soon as possible. You can send the money through this officer, through (Money gram) or Western Union Money Transfer. This is the address of the officer;

RECEIVER NAME ------------MR.EMMANUEL APPIAH

LOCATION ADDRESS ------- ACCRA-GHANA
P.O.BOX MS 258,AIRPORT ROAD.
ACCRA-GHANA

AMOUNT- -----------------------$2,700 Dollar

TEST QUESTION....................... IN GOD WE TRUST

TEST ANSWER---------------------- AMEN

Madam, please you have to do the sending fast to avoid more delays so
that the CUSTOMS would not open your box.

Please get back to me now, to enable me take my flight as soon as possible to be with you in 2 days time in XXXXXXX

Sincerely,

Dip Dan Robert

+233549352573

#199828 by scooby101 Sat May 03, 2014 4:48 am
Hello my sweetheart,

How are you doing today? just that am worry that the Diplomat is still in Ghana Airport waiting for you to send the 2700.... Honey please what is inside that box is money... please try has you say, so he can move to be with you, and once he gets to your home, them you let me know so i can tell you how to open the box and take some money from it...Sweetheart am worry now and i don't know what to now, please i will not like the customs office's to open the box and find out that what is inside the box is money, please once the customs find out that what is inside the box.. Believe me you will not see the box of the money again and Diplomat will be in problem for money londy.. Sweetheart i will coming home on 27th of this month after my retirement, if I come, we can sit together as husband and wife to discuss how to use the money for a good project, either to buy a house with it or any other thing that you think it is use to us.. Honey am worry now and i can't understand what is going on with you, and am also crying to die base on the problems that the Diplomat is having now over there in Ghana airport for about 3 days now and you say that you are going to pay the 2700, when ?.. Do you want the customs to open the box? why are you doing this to me... After i have suffered here in Afghanistan for many years, and now that God has bless me with this little money, so we can be able to set up a huge gamble when I come home after my retirement on 27th of this month... Because it is very hot here and risk,Soldiers are being killed on daily basis....Am worry about this and also crying for this, why me? Please Angel i will not be happy if the Diplomat move form the Ghana airport with out that box i will die, because it is very hot here and risk soldiers are being killed on daily basis. That is why i want to retire and move from here to be with you once the diplomat gets to your home, so i can retire and move from here to be with you..Soldiers are being killed on daily basis here in Afghanistan... For now am worry and also not happy .. Please honey i will like you to write to the Diplomat this way that he should not move, from the airport.. That you are going to send the 2700 to him today please try and send the 2700 to him today so he can move form there to be with you please ..Always yours Davis
#199932 by scooby101 Sun May 04, 2014 4:06 am
Honey please i will like you write to the Diplomat and tell him how much you have at hand with you so that you can send it to him to help us out that once he get to your house that you are going pay him back the money please ..... Sweetheart please try and write to the Diplomat to enable him know that you are looking for the money to send to him over there in Ghana airport... Honey please try so that once he gets to your house i will tell you how to open the box and take some money form the box and give to him please i am not happy any more about this please honey i need to move form here this month to be with you please..... Am worry and i can eat any more base on the problem the Diplomat is having over there in Ghana airport
#200397 by scooby101 Wed May 07, 2014 3:07 am
Hi Honey,

Sweetheart, i miss you so much. I can't convince you how much I miss you. I feel I'm going to die without you if you don't reply to my mail one day. But I'm passing 2 days without reading from you. God knows how I'm passing my days. Where have you been without me? Please reply back to me otherwise it feels like I will die. Please, please, please reply back to me, my heart, I am so alone without you. I love you so much ... I love you more and more than my life. Honey please am worry so much about you and also to know if the diplomat has get to your house.. Sweetheart i can wait here to be with you soon... Always yours ... Davis XXXXXX Nelson
#200438 by scooby101 Wed May 07, 2014 8:25 am
ohhh I really had a laugh on this one :laugh-s:

ONE OF THE MILITARY MEN SAW YOU THIS MORNING, JUST THAT I TOLD THEM TO WAIT . YOU CAN NOT GO WAY WITH MY BOX OF MONEY ..............I WILL BE THERE ANYTIME FOR MY BOX OF MONEY

I WILL SEND THEM TO JUST KILL YOU AND FORGET ABOUT THE BOX OF MONEY.... YOU TOLD ME TO SEND THE BOX OF MONEY SO YOU CAN KEEP IT WITH YOU AND NOW MY BOX IS WITH YOU AND YOU DON'T WANT TO TALK TO ME AGAIN .... YOU ARE GOING TO DIE FOR THIS BOX OF MONEY .... I CAN JUST FORGET MY MONEY LIKE THAT....... HERE IS YOUR HOUSE ADDERS s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx...............SORRY FOR YOU, AM KNOW HAPPY WITH YOU... BAD WOMAN

IF YOU LIKE RUN WAY I WILL GET YOU AND JUST KILL YOU AND GO BACK TO USA

Good day my dear XXXXXX,

XXXXXX i can now see that you are bad woman, you don't want to update me about the diplomat.. You want to go way with my box of money. That is why you don want to update me... For your information i have some military friends in XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX i told them about you that you are with my box of money, that i sent to you with your name on it... And for your information I have get your house address and i have send your house address to them to come to your house for my box of money... for your information, if anything happen my box of my money you are going to die.. you will die.. i will just tell them to kill you fast
#200586 by scooby101 Thu May 08, 2014 7:50 am
Hello XXXXXX,

For your information am not attempt to scare you or to hurt you, Just that you make me feel bad....I trusted you as my wife to be and send package in your name to keep and now the diplomat is know way to be find, All i know is that my box of money is in your house.... If my box is not there with you, them were is there box now.... I sent you mails many times to reply to update me about the box and you did not... You are not good woman after you have promise me that you are going to help me out with the problem that the diplomat is having in airport..What happened to the loving woman you were? and what you say is that me and the Diplomat were pushing you to pay 2700 directly and if you don't have the 2700 to send to the diplomat, why did you promise me to send the 2700 to him base on the problem ... I sent you mails for about 4days and you don't want to reply to my mails and you want me to be happy with you.. Am not trying to make a fool of my self, i mean what i told you somebody will die for this ... So were is the box of my money... I will move from here anytime to be in Amsterdam.... For me to be happy with you is when you tell me were my box of money is, After i have suffered in this country Afghanistan for many years and God bless me with this money to retire and come home and sit together as husband and wife to discuss how to use the money for a good project, either to buy a house with it or any other thing that you think it is use to us.... I send mail to my son Barry about what you did to me, and is not happy with you as his mother to be... My friends that share the money with me has move form here to meet their wives, just because it is very hot here and risk here. Soldiers are being killed on daily basis.. You betray me and hurt me.. My son Barry is in the school in London crying for school bills to be payed and know one to help him and you want me to be happy... Please i need to set up a huge gamble with the money inside the box when I come home...... Check it out, after i have suffered in this country Afghanistan for many years, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHINGS ABOUT IT.... Davis
#200762 by scooby101 Fri May 09, 2014 7:37 am
Sweetheart i am the only one who needs to apologize for the troubles we've had this week. I'm sorry and I hope we can get back to being the happiest people. I love you. I don't know what has happened to me.... I M sorry’ for all the Things i might have Said.. I know that I've been acting strange and have been very annoying. I'm sorry....I know you are angry. But when you get a moment to reflect on what has happened, I want you to think about all the good times we've had, all the happy memories we've shared and what the future holds for the both of us.... Trust is everything in life I agree,I broke your trust I also agree, But, if you won't forgive me...Then there won't be any meaning of the word sorry, I'm sorry sweetheart...I hope you agree! and I hope you can forgive me. Always Yours Davis
#200937 by scooby101 Sat May 10, 2014 4:05 am
hope all is well with you,if so thanks be to God.My dear XXXXX i did not accuse you of taking my box of money or hiding it.. Honey am sorry if i do, just that the name that was on the box is your full names and also with your phone number and your house address to be deliver as briefcase of wife to Mr. Davis Nelson in Amsterdam as your jewelry and i also tell the diplomat to not let any one open that box that what is inside is my wife briefcase jewelry, and the diplomat did not know what is inside the box, only me and you knows that what is inside the box is money to keep the money safe until I come out in after my retirement, if I come, we can sit together as husband and wife to discuss how to use the money for a good project and i also told you how we get the money here in Afghanistan. I pleased you to keep it secret, because your safety is more important to me..since we have suffered here in Afghanistan for many years.... So for you information with out you i can get my box just because the box was redestar here in the office of the Red Cross with your full data s as my wife.. (1)your full name... {XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX} (2) your my phone number is....{ XXXXXXXXX} {3} your home address: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXXX (4) your ID number.... { XXXXXXX} as my wife .... Honey the money inside that box is our money, please i will be happy with you once you update me that the diplomat is with you in your house....Sweetheart you make me sad... I sent you mails everyday for about 4 to 5 days, and also write in the mail to enable you know that was missing you and you did not still reply my mails for about 4 to 5 days everyday.... Am sorry just that you told me last that the diplomat is in Ghana airport and his having problems with the custom base on the stamps on the package to pay 2700 and you promise me that you are going to pay so that the box will not be open ..... Always yours... Davis