Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197416 by Grunt Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:15 am
FMF
Johndayton
Searching for soul mate..
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man
My Education: Bachelors Degree
My Profession: Self Employed...
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes
My Interest Keywords / Tags
a woman that is very caring
ambitious
assertive
genuine
honest
i want a matured person that knows what she wants in life
love and care for each other and make each other happy all the time
loving
m looking for someone who knows what she wants.some one who is confident
not afraid to express her feelings and most importantly has a sense of humor
simple and easy going and willing to devote herself in a relationship.someone that would like to share the rest of her life with me
someone that would like us to grow old together. i
understanding
About Me
am a very kind easy going , caring, understanding, honest and loyal person.I like to watch movies, listen to music, reading, cooking, dancing, traveling and swimming.I enjoy learning new things.I am a kind of person that has always learned to live a simple and easy going life.I am a passionate and romantic person.I really know how to treat my woman real good and make her happy and smile all the time.I have a lot of respect for both women and men .I have very good morals and I am also a Christian.I love to share what I have with others .I am very hardworking and always like to support my partner.I want someone that's of the same qualities and knows how to treat a man and respect a man.
My Perfect First Date
Go out for dinner and talk

Hi smiling
hey how are you,Never knew there were some beautiful out here.I am new to this dating site and i was just reading through your profile and i find it very interesting.I love what i saw.pretty, words will not be enough to explain how much beauty i found in you, but for the way i can explain it, i will tell you that your beauttiful.Let me know if you care for a chat and here is my email ID you can send me an email and introduce yourself more better to me or add me up on IM on [email protected].you can have my cell number as well maybe you can text me ,Here we go 936-666-0203 hope to hear from you..
Thanks hope to read from you soon today after work..
Have a nice day..

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#201706 by Troy Platt Fri May 16, 2014 9:12 am
Also uses the email address [email protected] and maintains a profile at https://www.facebook.com/dave.noah.52

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!