Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197514 by AlanJones Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:25 pm
FishMeetFish profile - johnashby12 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/johnashby12

am seeking for my soul mate

Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 5" (165 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American with Blond Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I am a medium self-confident young man who is looking for an

experienced woman, who want a woman walking with her through all ups

and downs. Therefore I seek not to play, but the serious bondable

partner who sees life realistically because of her experience. This is

a woman I would not only get to know you ,but with everything I have

to learn to love. I have plenty of space for you in my heart?

PM

hello damsell am john by name and i seek for my life patner..Am a medium self-confident young man who is looking for an

experienced woman, who want a woman walking with her through all ups

and downs. Therefore I seek not to play, but the serious bondable

partner who sees life realistically because of her experience.we cant talk better via email.. [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#197571 by Grunt Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:43 am
Hi xxx,

Thanks for the message and i got it ....Am sorry for getting back to you so late and here is More about me I am single never married ,Mom is from Spain why Daddy is from United state :mrgreen: i was born in Spain Madrid,spent sometime in Madrid,I live in virginia,west mclean and l Obtained my degree in the University virginia ,I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the Sales of Fabrics,Opral Arts and Gold chess .i was born in July 25th 1985 so i m 27yrs old, I`m 5`7"125 with a athletic build , mentally table, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener... I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friends/family , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

I discover and uncover things that are culturally stimulating and meaningful, I couldn't imagine my life without all genres of music however, my heart and soul globally beats the most to R&B, Gospel, smooth Jazz and 70's Rock. I honestly have comfort here in California. after having been here for twenty years. Yet I'm open to exploration for I have an adventurous spirit and I enjoy travelling.

I grew up a Baptist and I do know trials, tribulations and testimonies. However my mind is open to faith and spirituality. I believe in friendship, dating and reciprocal dialogue and choices. Honesty is very important to me for no woman is held in higher estime than the one who's totally devoted to being honest with me.

I offer you an un4gettable (hopefully!) REAL man. First of all I need you to know that honesty is extremely important to me. It's not always pleasant, but I'd rather hear the truth than be told a lie. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why it is called "the present."

Your friend
john
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014

Last edited by Grunt on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
#197572 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:44 am
Hi,

Thanks for the message and i got it ....Am sorry for getting back to you so late and here is More about me I am single never married ,Mom is from Spain why Daddy is from United state i was born in Spain Madrid,spent sometime in Madrid,I live in virginia,west mclean and l Obtained my degree in the University virginia ,I find very much peace and tranquility there .I am into the Sales of Fabrics,Opral Arts and Gold chess .i was born in July 25th 1985 so i m 27yrs old, I`m 5`7"125 with a athletic build , mentally table, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener... I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friends/family , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

I discover and uncover things that are culturally stimulating and meaningful, I couldn't imagine my life without all genres of music however, my heart and soul globally beats the most to R&B, Gospel, smooth Jazz and 70's Rock. I honestly have comfort here in California. after having been here for twenty years. Yet I'm open to exploration for I have an adventurous spirit and I enjoy travelling.

I grew up a Baptist and I do know trials, tribulations and testimonies. However my mind is open to faith and spirituality. I believe in friendship, dating and reciprocal dialogue and choices. Honesty is very important to me for no woman is held in higher estime than the one who's totally devoted to being honest with me.

I offer you an un4gettable (hopefully!) REAL man. First of all I need you to know that honesty is extremely important to me. It's not always pleasant, but I'd rather hear the truth than be told a lie. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift, that's why it is called "the present."

Your friend
john

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#197597 by AlanJones Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:25 pm
Hi,

I am really interested in wanting to know more about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. So come on and share it all with me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I know that there is no barrier too great for God, when He chooses to bring two people together; I am at a point in my life where I would always be honest with the chosen one, and be there with the one God has for me 24/7.

Well I'll bring this letter to a close........Thanks for taking the time for coming on this sight.....I just want you to know the WHOLE story about me....ask me anything & I'll answer it truthfully.....a relationship isn't nothing without trust....I will be earnestly waiting for your letter!

It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded.

Sincerely YOURS........
john.

#197702 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:30 pm
Hi,

I was glad to receive a nice letter from you, giving me more of a look into your life, it actually made my day! You sound like all I want, you are my perfect match. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you i hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here,so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.I decided to move to san diego, California because of my business and I need privacy for my future, I have lived here for more than 2years now, the worst part of it is I have been unable to meet the right woman yet because of my wants. I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, I am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need, stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly reactive, and treat me right, I hate cheating/double dating... I know you will think what is a man like me doing on here... Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others. For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)
Warmest Thoughts,
john..

#197708 by AlanJones Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:27 pm
Hi ,

Sweetheart I feel real good checking my mail to read from you again, you are the reason to my happiness now, I am happy you are interested in learning more about me, I have been single for years, because am yet to find that special one to share my life with. I am presently in (West Africa) Lagos, Nigeria. is not just a visit, am here on business trip, am here to buy gold, sculptures, textiles and some paintings, it is cheaper down here compared to other part of the world, I inherit this business from my late Mom, it has been an interesting business. About my family it???s a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever I remembered the past. I will keep this short, It's been a mixed past for me because of my lost ones, I don't know much about my Dad`s family until his death, my Dad kept all information away from me about his family for some personal reason which made me decide to come to Lagos for this trip apart from my business, my Mom was much of a loner, she never really kept friends apart of business partners and she kinda imbibed that kinda lifestyle into me. I grew up never really making much friends in school, I was glued to my studies. My Mom was never close to her relatives and because none of them stay in the States, she never bothered about them...all these really affected me because when I grew up I didn't really have to zest to get along with people, Last 6years I encountered a turning point, I lost my Mom, I was opened up to the reality of the outside world living my life by myself with my one and only best friend who finally betrayed me. Oh...a moment of silent, I miss my Mom today because of the courage and advises she use to give to me about life, but I am glad I am who I am today.

About my past relationship, I have been into 2 relationships and those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) . I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for 2 years, ever since then I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 2 years ago. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else???s own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as my Wife and the mother of his children.

My views in establishing a relationship in today's world, I believe that in a relationship each person has to be willing to learn the other well enough and make an effort to know what the other wants and needs and whether that makes them content or not. I belief I'm a blessing to any woman that deserves me, keep her happy and cheer her up when she is sad, comfort her, listen to her and be there for her at all times, keep her warm and keep her heart beating at a smooth peace, won't let her down, l will keep her in my mind all the time and will be loyal to that special one,will not fight, but talks her way out of any confrontation, stands up for what she believes in and stands strong by her words. I believe a woman should be treated like a queen . I have a great sense of humor,honest and very sensitive and caring for a woman's needs. I believe that if couples are true friends you will get true love, and they will do what ever it takes to make each other happy.

I can cook pretty good, I love red wine, French table wine and garlic bread. I've been working out more regularly than I had been, and eat healthy food...I don't do drugs, and I like who I am.. Although I think a terrific woman would bring out the best in me...I'm a believer in God who pray every blessed day , I am a good catholic , I attend church weekly, and try to do the right things every day...I dont worry about what people think of me...I know how to treat a woman well still yet I was betrayed by my own best friend, the longest relationship I had ended when I found out that he was seeing my best friend behind my back. shes now engaged and I wish her the best luck. That was the single biggest struggle of my life. I cared about her with all my heart, but it obviously wasn`t right...my goals and dreams will always remain the same, I want to live a good life, happy home blessed with beautiful kids with someone that believes in unconditional love.
I am really excited opening myself up with my past. But we all have one and we must learn and grow from our mistakes or they will overtake us in our own folly.

Thanks again for writing me and reading my message to you. You take the time to give your messages a personal touch and I really appreciate the effort. I can only hope that I don't end up being a disappointment to you. I can hardly wait for your next message. You've really made my day. As I'm ending this email I'm mentally giving you a hug. Have a great day and Take care sweetie.

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens" (2 Cor.5:1).
John

#197880 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:55 am
Hello sweetie
It is also good to know that u go to church.. I have accepted you in
my my heart so my church will accept you.. Am hoping n praying to God
that our lord brings us together.. Sweetie I appreciate receiving your
mail. I want us to both build a life of stability.. I hope to make it
come true With you.. Do take of your self for me

#197931 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 pm
hello my sweetie, Thanks for the message and i got it ....Am sorry for getting back to you so late and here.. i will spend my Easter at home with some of my friends... and i have been talking about you to my friends that you are such a very nice person and i cant wait to see and be with you...

#197932 by AlanJones Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:28 pm
Hi Sweetie, I am just lying down here, listening to a music I`m Yours by Jason Mraz, it touch my heart. wishing for the day you and I will finally meet, hoping and praying to God that our lord brings us together expediently. I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment I check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job. Professionally, I have once been an accountant before facing the carrier I have always prayed for. I do travel outside of the States to buy Art Sculptures, gold, craft, beads etc and get it ship into the States for sales at a very profitable price. this have make me travel a lot, I do travel once in 4-5months, I have been to Spain, Finland, Italy, Ireland, France, Bahamas, Cyprus and my first time in Lagos Well i spent most of my time alone not having much to do other than stare out of my hotel room. I already feel an air of possibilities and new beginnings in this year and I already started setting up my goals and things I hope to achieve this year..... firstly I plan to settle down with a happy home and owning my own boutique in the states this year, wanna make it pretty ultra modern, I pray things work out as planned. There is so much in this world to see and I want to see as much of it as I can and it is always more fun when you are with someone. I will be back to State on Friday, I believe you know what to do.GET READY!!!.

Honey in me you are going to find a man that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!
"Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart."

Directly from my heart to yours!
Your Future Queen! (I hope!)

john...

#198015 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:38 am
such my dear i will attend the mass... what about you?

I NEED YOUR TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING In This RELATIONSHIP

#198036 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:47 am
Hi Sweetie,

Perhaps you will be astonished for receiving a letter from me. I just want that a letter is more eloquent than words. That is why this will definitely speak for itself. I am a little bit confused on how and what to do just to eradicate you to know from my vivid mind your charming and beautiful face. The more time I spend with you the one I like everything about you and the more I want to find out all about you - how you think, how you feel, what your dreams are and everything nice from you. If I could only do something just to persuade you.

Sweetie every thing I wish to do was left undone because of this unexplainable emotion. My admiration was still bubbling within me these past lonely days.Truthfully, and undoubtedly, I can fool anyone but I cannot fool myself. I would be a great liar if I uttered that I'm not in love with you. No matter what you think or say, all I can say is; I really love you with all my heart and I will not hesitate if you will give me just a little time to prove my feelings of endearment and to prove to you that I'm deserving of your feelings, from your heart.

My dearly beloved, you became so honorable in my eyes, like a precious gem, counted with extremely good intellectual reasoning makes me emotionally struck and speechless. I am very serious now in telling you that I can no longer endure such extreme anxiety and sleepless nights that I am experiencing right of this moment.Since the first day i read from you.... I felt I was living in a new and wonderful world, full of love. And the sun is brighter, the pastures became greener and everything I do was magnificent. You should inculcate and instill in your mind that

"I cherish you so much". Such love, like everything, deserves to be given much attention and care in order to grow more and more.

Love always,
john

#198052 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:26 am
well, my business is going on fine and i am happy that you are really interested in my well being. hope you are also doing well over there i cant wait to set my eye on you my love you mean a lot to me and you are that special one i want to share and spend the rest of my life with and to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with.. do take good care of your self for me and hope to here from you soon.. bye for now my love..

Directly from my heart to yours!
john

#198163 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 am
hello honey

I am really happy we are getting along with each other and you are getting to know something about me. well, i just have two pets, my parrot and my dog. my parrots name is coal and the dogs name is snoop.. do take care of your self my love and will be expecting to read from you pretty soon...

#198335 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:23 am
you so sweet my love I believe that in a relationship each person has to be willing to learn the other well enough and make an effort to know what the other wants and needs and whether that makes us content or not. I belief I'm a blessing to any woman that deserves me, my love i promise to keep you happy and cheer you up when you are sad, comfort you, listen to you and be there for you at all times, keep you warm and keep your heart beating at a smooth peace, won't let you down, l will keep you in my mind all the time and will be loyal to you because you are that special one,will not fight, but talks your way out of any confrontation, stands up for what you believes in and stands strong by your words. I believe you should be treated like a queen . I have a great sense of humour,honest and very sensitive and caring for your needs. I believe that if couples are true friends you will get true love, and they will do what ever it takes to make each other happy.i love you so much my baby and i will be expecting to read from you very soon bye for now my love,,,

#198431 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:26 pm
sorry for getting back to you late i was kind of busy with my work.. were are you travelling to and i hope all is well.. baby i want you to know that i want the best for us.. i wish you save johnny to your destination my love pls do take good care of your self for me and will be expecting to read from you soon... bye for now my angle.. love you..