Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200102 by scooby101 Mon May 05, 2014 6:15 am

Henry Toms: Am okay,where have you been?
Henry Toms: Been thinking about you
Henry Toms: I mean last night
Henry Toms: Did not see it baby,its okay.where are you now?
Henry Toms: You know I will be here for you my love
Henry Toms: Sweety,am going to the bank now to get my cheque cashed
Henry Toms: I told you I deposited it to the bank and was told to come back today for the cash
Henry Toms: Because I need to get the materials and equipment needed to start the contract
Henry Toms: I need the water tanker,cement mixer,tractor and other things to buy and rent
Henry Toms: I sent a file now to you
Henry Toms: Got it?
Henry Toms: Okay baby
Henry Toms: That's the money am going to cash in the bank...I came with it because its risky to travel with cash
Henry Toms: So wanna go cash it now and get the equipment fast and get them to the construction site
Henry Toms: Its a big contract my love
Henry Toms: Am gonna get x2 of it when am done but first I need my money to do it
Henry Toms: Let me quickly go to the bank
Am late,I will talk to you when am back my love
Henry Toms: Kisses and hug to you
Henry Toms: Love you now and forever
Henry Toms: Will talk to you later
Henry Toms: Bye love
Advertisement

#200136 by scooby101 Mon May 05, 2014 12:51 pm
Henry Toms: Sweety,are you there?
Henry Toms: Baby,I got a problem
Henry Toms: I called you and you did not answer my call and I was worried
Henry Toms: Baby,was at the bank and they said my cheque has been confirmed and ready to pay me my cash
Henry Toms: And they said its a foreign cheque and every foreign transaction requires fee and I don't have up to the amount requested
Henry Toms: Its given me a serious headache sweety
Henry Toms: They charge me 4,000 to get my cash but I got just 3,200 with me because I've used the cash I brought for the hotel I am in and other expenses...sweety,I will be very happy if you can help me with the remaining 800 so I can pay them tomorrow and get my money and I will send back to you immediately tomorrow,I don't mind given you interest on it please my love I need your help and I return back to you immediately I get my cash tomorrow
Henry Toms: Please sweety,am gonna send back to you at 11am tomorrow immediately I get my cash
Henry Toms: Please my love,I converted already to your currency
Henry Toms: Sweety,I will pay you back with interest
Henry Toms: When I get the 800 from you,I send you back 1,200 my love please
Henry Toms: Okay sweety,thanks so much I really appreciate that and I will never forget you for helping me
Henry Toms: What are you doing now sweety?
Henry Toms: Okay my love...
Henry Toms: When do you wanna send it because I must be at the bank very early tomorrow morning because its a lot of money and I must be there fast before people come in the bank so they won't see am going with a lot of money,you know I must be careful
Henry Toms: Thanks my love,you wanna go send now or tomorrow morning?
Henry Toms: Okay sweety,tomorrow then but what time tomorrow my love because I must be in the bank fast
Henry Toms: Okay my love...what's your plan for tomorrow and did you find out the properties for me?
Henry Toms: Hummm
Henry Toms: Wanna take a shower please wait
Henry Toms: Am stressed
Henry Toms: Ok
Henry Toms: Please wait online for me
#200234 by scooby101 Tue May 06, 2014 2:28 am
Here is the name of the man you will send to and get back to my with the western union MTCN number,secrete question and answer and the name you send with(your name)

Name: Oluwaseun Aiyetan,
City: Pretoria,

That's all you need my love to send from western union and I will be very happy to get from you because I have to be in the bank fast before many people go in and I will send back to you before 11am here.send me your info to send back to you sweety.Thanks and God help you too.kisses and hug to you,love you now and forever.
#200279 by scooby101 Tue May 06, 2014 12:57 pm
game over :laugh-s:

My love,its same problem I can't get it...it can't even track because I tried to track it but not going.you can try it there to track too.please check...do you use 3 name or just 2 names because I don't know where the problem is.

Please baby let me know what's going on with the info...its still thesame can't get it.am running out of time sweety please do something fast.

Sweety,I don't understand what's going on please let me know what's happening.God headache now oh my God.

Am not what you think and I will never be.I can't be here fooling myself or others,please try and trust and believe me I swear to you
#200284 by AlanJones Tue May 06, 2014 1:25 pm
I just told you the reason now that it was my work,you know am in south africa for a road construction contract and we were taking to a rural area where there was no internet network.just came back to the city...if I have your number I would have called you but am so so sorry and please don't call me a player because I can't be as old as I am.sorry again how are you doing?

Hello sweety,how are you today..talk to me baby am fully back to the city am sorry for not contacting you since I told you I was in a place where internet network does not work.and I don't have your number to call you on.Am so sorry once again.reply me pls I really missed you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200379 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 2:05 am
My day was great,you know am in south africa and working to hard there now.please give me your number so I could call you and talk to you on phone.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200396 by scooby101 Wed May 07, 2014 3:03 am
Which woman sweety,its only you I have and no other woman. please sweety don't let me lose this job I beg you.you're the only woman I have in my heart.
#200424 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 6:05 am
Am a stranger and you keep talking to me....we are no more stranger anymore.you don't have to say that because if I see you as a stranger I won't be coming here to you and check you up.you shouldn't have said that.

#201050 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 1:59 am
Baby,am planing to visit you after my contract here.

#201058 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 2:19 am
Will I be welcome if I come?

#201223 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 12:46 pm
Sweety,where will I stay...your house or in the hotel?

#201234 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 1:40 pm
Sweety,its you am coming to meet so I would love to stay with you....where would you take me to see.

#201281 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 12:50 am
Sweety,its you am coming to meet so I would love to stay with you....where would you take me to see.

#201364 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:39 pm
Baby,give me the name of the airport I fly to and your mobile number.Want to get my ticket fast.

You better stop the shit you're doing with me and stop blackmailing my name on scam...