Information on romance scams and scammers.
#197801 by scooby101 Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:27 pm
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/jry101

Hello dear,how are you doing there today hope fine.I was just browsing through the website when i came across your profile and decide to say hello to you since we are both singles and don't know if you like for us to be friends on here if yes then i will be waiting to hear back from you through my private email [email protected] hope to hear from you soon.
Jerry
Advertisement

#197805 by Grunt Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:47 pm
with the email address --- profile on BP
blackplanet.com/Jerrysayy
Sex: Male
Last Login: April 15

on FMF
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
#197807 by Grunt Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:00 pm
email address leads to
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5993545090
Johnson S
Tagline: Honesty is most important
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me:
I am a honest, patient single man.I have daughter . I am looking for a second chance in my life for a wonderful woman and a meaningful relationship with the right one. I am a very honest and passionate person who is looking for a woman of the same. I enjoy my daughter to the fullest and try to be the greatest dad for her. I love to spend quality time with my woman and i know what it takes to make the right woman feel very special in my life.I love to cook! It is one of my greatest passions in life For the right woman.

#197808 by Grunt Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:02 pm
email address leads to
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5996170626
Johnson S
Last Active: 2 days ago
Tagline: Honesty
Relationship Status: Widowed
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
About Me:
I am a honest, patient single man.I have daughter . I am looking for a second chance in my life for a wonderful woman and a meaningful relationship with the right one. I am a very honest and passionate person who is looking for a woman of the same. I enjoy my daughter to the fullest and try to be the greatest dad for her. I love to spend quality time with my woman and i know what it takes to make the right woman feel very special in my life.I love to cook! It is one of my greatest passions in life For the right woman.

#197845 by scooby101 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:25 am
Hello dear,

Thanks very much for getting back to me through my private email .Yes i remember you and would like to be in acquittance with you if you dont mind since we are both singles seeking for friendship and something serious that will lead to long term relationship.Would you also mind telling me more about your self .
#198141 by scooby101 Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:55 am
My sincere appreciative thanks to have received your message , I was overwhelmed and impressed reading through. I think this communication between you and I will help us in learning from one another, because I do have interest in learning your language, culture, tradition, religion and other vital attribute to make me a better person and also I think you will be interested in learning this also from me?

How are you and your family enjoying the weekend? As for me I went to visit my daughter in school, spent some time with her because for some weeks now I have not been able to visit her due to the fact that I had a busy schedule at work all through the previous weeks.

I like camping,swimming,hiking,reading,bowling,beach walking and fishing.I work as a general contractor as a renovation and building of homes and as well as construction of bridges and roads.I am here to seek for a a true woman is ready to get into something serious that will lead to long term relationship and i guess you seek the same thing as well like me .

The good lord gave me a lovely, intelligent, smart daughter and all my effort is focused on bringing her in the best way I could in the fear of God, she is just an easy going girl like her father... lol... she is in her seventh grade in school now. Well i guess when you get to meet her you will like her.

I must leave you now, waiting to hear from you again and please do bear in mind, that I so much want to nurture this communication with you at such I will appreciate if you and I can establish more frequent exchange of email. This way we can get to know ourselves more better, do you agree with this?

Thanks again for your time and stay in peace..
#198345 by scooby101 Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:06 am
Thanks very much for the easter compliment and from here i am wishing the same with a grateful heart.would you mind us dedicating our self on here on gmail chat to enable us communicate with each other better and see were this we lead us to and also here is my mobile number +447045728980 in case you think you want us to speak with each other on phone.
#198647 by scooby101 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 am
Its always my pleasure to read from you and respond back to you because i am so much enjoying our conservation in the aspect of getting to know each other better .Easter days was very good as i have to travel down to Italy to celebrate the holiday with mother and daughter which i return back home to Scotland yesterday afternoon. How are you family doing over there i presume all is been fine with them and you really enjoy been with them like you have mentioned.
Dear i want you to know that ever since we started knowing each other on here a lot of things as change in me knowing fully well there is a woman in my life who always reply to my email whenever i write to her in exchange of words.Today i will also tell you more of my self again and things i like and dislike in a relationship .

I like a woman that is honest,caring,loving ,adorable .one who will make time for me and know how to treat a good man .also i like my woman to smell good.
I am a very honest man who know how to treat a good lady and make her happy for the rest of her life been with me .i hate liars because i know how it hurt when your love one whom you love and trust lied to you that is why i really would appreciate us to dedicate ourselves in a friendship that will bring trust and honesty which will make this union of ours last for as long as we both want .i don't smoke but drink occasionally .I really don't know how you think we can both make this work to build a mutual friendship and relationship like we are both seeking for but i know with your help and sincere dedication we will achieve our aims and goals which will make this last forever by us been open on to each other in every aspect of our life to one another.

Here are few questions i would like to ask you ,

How serious are you ready to build a long lasting relationship with an honest man that will last forever ?

How have you ever dated online before if yes how was it and what happen that you didn't continue with it ?

Are you currently single at the moment or you are seeing someone over there were you live?

What are your aims and goals for the year?

Do you live alone ?

Do you still want more children?

What makes you happy and sad?

When you are sad,what do you do ?

Are you a heavy or social drinker?

Have you ever thought of relocating someday if ever you meet with the man of your dream ?

How tall are you ?

What is the color of your eyes?

What kind of job do you do again if i may ask?

I will stop here now and will ask more in my next email to you and do free to ask me what ever you wish you to learn about me as i will be glad to tell you as it's the only we can take this further due to the distance between us and i am ready and willing to pursue this to the extreme.

Remain in the vineyard of the lord,

Jerry