Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198011 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:26 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Lanier007 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Lanier007

BRAVO SEEKS A QUEEN

Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Mixed with Black Hair Color / Hazel Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

About Me
I'm just a cool man, trustworthy,Loyal,Loving and caring. I work for the United states of America Marine Corps in which I'm lieutenant. Well,I live in Ohio,Missouri but presently in Bamako,Mali on a deployment. I've been single for 7years now and i've been forced and frustrated so much by my son to get another woman since his mother Left us. SCAMMERS STAY OFF!!!! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU...CARES!!!

My Perfect First Date
Hmm,we gonna decide on that...

PM

I GOT IT,THANKS FOR THAT...I'M GONNA TELL YO BOUT ME IN MY MAIL, AND THANKS FOR THE EMAIL..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198012 by AlanJones Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:29 am
Hope you are doing fine over there?.. A little about me;.Bravo Lanier, Spanish American, my mom is from The United States Of America ,i have a kids...I'm a Lt. working with US-intelligence Homeland Security Sub-committee on Counter-terrorism,the United states marine corps(U.S.M.C) and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and also The Military Intelligence Corps (sometimes referred to as MI) is the intelligence branch of the United States ministry defense. The primary mission of military intelligence in the United States force is to provide timely, relevant, accurate, and synchronized intelligence and electronic warfare support to tactical, operational and strategic-level ,The Army’s intelligence components produce intelligence both for Arm use and for sharing across the national intelligence community(I'm currently deployed down to Afghanistan)...I love my job, its taken me to so many beautiful places around the world but its got disadvantages too.. I have been kept away from so many personal interest and that's probably the reason why I haven't found my self a woman yet. I have high hopes and as my deployment runs to its concluding part, i think it will be nice to find me a woman that i will be excited to meet when i return home soon..My plan is to quit this deadly job as soon i found the right woman for me and invest in a good business,life is not complete when you don't have a good partner and all you have been working for will be in vain without a good partner..All i need is love and happiness.....I Like going to Beaches,swimming,Dancing,Writing Poem,Dinner..watching adventure movies........I am an honest,easygoing,caring,compassionate,passionate romantic,with a great sense of humor.I'm loyal,faithful,trusting,kind,caring,loving and with a compassionate and generous nature...Am here looking for honesty,integrity,faithfulness,caring,responsible woman and commitment.I want a woman who really need a relationship...i mean a woman who still believe that love is still existing...She must have a love and appreciation for all life with respect..i need a woman who ready to offer me happiness...and a woman who is not really dating for fun..all i need is woman who is ready for serious relationship....not a traitors and betrayal who don't have nothing to offer for love....i am seeking someone for a lasting relationship not for fun...Right now i hate living and sleeping alone without good and caring woman by my side...and i think and believe that loneliness kills faster than AIDS...That is why am here looking for reliable woman to spend the rest of my living with..all i need is loyal and honest woman...am not after wealth woman..but what i need most from woman is happiness and honesty...because money has nothing to do with good love...am after a reliable relationship that we lead to good end....just have faith and trust ..faithfulness is the power key of good relationship....am not after a woman who don't have anything to offer for love but fun...I am still looking for the right person to be with.....I think us meeting like this is faith because am new to online dating stuff..I prayed for someone who is truly honest to come along..so that i can be able to end up my search...never let my distance to scared you away..because distance is just a test of love and distance can be break as soon if there is seriousness by you..just think that good thing can come out of me...and am here promising not to fail your trust but to be part of whatever that we make you happy for the rest of your living if you can finally be serious about this....just have faith and trust....faithfulness is the power key of good relationship....Am not here to fool anybody and i don't want to be fooled either..am too old for game..what am after is serious relationship that will lead to something better...and a woman that we can both join hand together and build a good home and better future...
I will like if you can added me via your chat list so that we can talk more better from there and to know much about each other and what we have to offer each other

I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR EMAIL...THANKS

Lanier

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.220.69.10
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

sorry still got Afghanistan in mind,i'm on a deployment to Bamako,Mali....lol

Nope, still in Nigeria :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#198028 by Grunt Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:22 am
zorpia
Bravo
44, Milpitas, California, United States
Last seen 11 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl aged 40‑65, in Australia.
Single
I am Friendly
Currently Living With Alone

#198115 by AlanJones Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:24 am
Hi,

When i glanced on your profile, my instinct push me to write you, your simplicity really amazed me and i was motivated to send you an email to show my interest. I promise to romance, entertain, laugh, cherish and respect. I was raised to treat people with Dignity and Compassion. I still believe in romance and feel there is a place for long passionate kisses. There is so much to tell from the kiss. It's all in the kiss. I haven't been able to find the lady I am supposed to connect with but I think she is out there, somewhere.

I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other Hundred percent at all times.....I feel that any man who ever disrespects a woman is not a man at all.....I am affectionate also ,and i like showing it for the right woman in public or private.I love to cuddle while watching a good movie,when were in bed,I love to hug and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could be a store,mall or just on a sidewalk...I am looking for something permanent and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship....I want a woman to be my best friend at all times,my sweetheart,love of my life,my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman....I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her......She should be a very caring person,with a lot of good feelings,be honest,reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor.....
I am trying not to ramble here for you but i am looking for the "One".What does that mean to me?She is the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together....The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other....She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well.....The person that can simply lay in bed with her head on my chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind.....She is going to best friend,my lover,my equal and if lucky my wife ..If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it......I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best.....I am opening up to you if you can accept me into your life..and I think we can be this best partner if we can give this a trial.......All matter most to me is love and good woman to spend the rest of my life with.......am not here to play a game with any woman..but am here looking and searching for happiness..and the woman that we can both build a solid and strong home and good future together..

I've got some questions to ask you just to know more bout you:
1.what is your date of birth?
2.what kind of qualities are you looking for in a man?
3.what can a man do to always make you happy?
4.what interest you most about relationship?
5.what do you like to do for fun?
6.are you ready to love again ?
7.Are you ready to trust again?
8.what experience have you had online before?
9.is distance a barrier to a relationship from your own perspective?
10.Are you ready for a serious relationship?

I think that's all i've for now,hope i've more to ask some other time or in my next mail....

Is there anything you would like to know bout me? if there is any,feel free to ask cos we going somewhere great and please send me some clear pictures of you.....

Hope to hear from you soon.Remain Bless...........

Lanier

Same 2 photos attached as posted before.

#198206 by AlanJones Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:30 am
1.what is your date of birth? 24/03/1970
2.what kind of qualities are you looking for in a woman? Honesty,trust,love and a good personalty and personality
3.what can a man do to always make you happy? be truthful and honest to me
4.what interest you most about relationship? friendship and companionship just like you
5.what do you like to do for fun? everything that sounds fun
6.are you ready to love again ? Yes
7.Are you ready to trust again? Yes
8.what experience have you had online before? None,my first time of trying internet dating
9.is distance a barrier to a relationship from your own perspective? No
10.Are you ready for a serious relationship? Yes

Could you please send me some clear pictures of you?

Hope to hear from you soon....Remain Blessed

#198337 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:25 am
Hi,
Nice pictures you got there,your a beautiful woman and look young and fresh.
You are welcome for the honesty.You see,I feel there are five very basic but essential elements of a relationship.They are also to a degree sequential.First is honesty and then respect.They go hand in hand and without them any type of relationship,business,personal,family,whatever is doomed for failure.Anyone who is dishonest can not be respected.Without showing respect,it is unlikely to be treated with honesty.Those are fundamental to trust which like respect is earned because honesty was first and was given.When trust is built and respect is earned and they are given and shared,then love will grow.When you love and trust where giving is more important than receiving then commitment becomes a part of the relationship.At that point,you promise and believe it will be forever.You can do this because you love and trust the other person and are committed to making a life to share together.This may sound silly to you,I don't know.But I really do believe it with all my heart and soul.
I will try to be more specific.First, no one is perfect,especially me.I know this though,when the right person or person that seems right comes into your life you will know it.A connection happens and you just can't,or won't let go of them.Your whole life changes and all of the emptiness begins to fill up..It starts with the first conversation,the first time you look into each others eyes,the very first time for everything becomes a moment to remember.Sometimes it happens quickly,other times it takes years.I don't pretend to have the wisdom to explain or understand.This is certain,if you are at all intelligent and conscious,if a person is wrong for you it is obvious.I truly believe it is easier to know if someone is not right for you than to know if some is.
About the kind of woman i am looking for?well first she must be honest,open minded,willing to share thoughts and ideas,a woman that will be there for me,believe in me,love me for who i am ,care for me,be like a Sister,Friend,Mother,and most of all a wonderful Wife....,a woman that will stick with me through the storms of life and still tells me she loves me.A woman that will stick to the oath of for better for worse and till death do us part i am not saying i am looking for a perfect woman but the right woman.The more I communicate with you,the more fascinated i am becoming.I am very definitely interested.We are very definitely at a very early stage of a relationship and I don't expect any unreasonable commitments.I only ask that you be totally honest.I promise to do the same.Respect my feelings and I will respect yours.I know we will not always agree on every viewpoint,but everyone is entitled to their own perspective.If you were to look at an animal,such as a horse from the front.You would see the soft nuzzle and beautiful eyes.If I were behind the horse,I would see a horse's ass.If we could trade perspectives,we would see life as it really is.But i have learn that relationships are very hard.People grow and change with time,people have their own minds,dreams and goals.To have a solid relationship the two people must commit to it.They must work at it and try to find the middle ground between them.People must be able to give and take and to trust that the relationship is what is most important.If a career,or a goal or a idea becomes more important then the relationship itself, then it will fail.The two people must nurture and care for the relationship like you would a flower.Feed it always,water it and help it grow with lots of love,attention and sunshine..I look for a friend,a companion,a sultry lover,and a woman who respects me as I do her.I work hard and will work hard for the relationship.Communication is necessary and most important no cheating or lying and to Work through good and the bad.I look for peace and harmony.The woman to share life with and know she care for me and I can care for her..most partners act are very selfish and self centered that they don't carry the other lover along in what they do and it seems that they just shut the world out on them...am looking for a woman that will not hide anything for me..I want a woman that can make me feel secure,a woman that wherever and whatever we past through together she will never change,a woman that without telling me with words i will see it in her eyes that she loves me.I will be waiting to hear from you very soon.

Yours Affectionately.

Lanier

#198436 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 pm
Hi
Tomorrow's hopes and dreams may never die for as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. Kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges, all obstacles, and love. Never give up...always have faith in me and you will gain the greatest gift of all...the gift of hope and love you righteously deserve. Whatever you may do, never let anyone stand in the way of pursuing your dreams and wishes you have always dreamt of in your life.Know that you will always have me in your life to rely on and stand by whenever you need me. I Vow to my words and soul that ...taking care of you will be my happiness.. and i will we are going to be together with dignity and respect is the key to achieve great success and everlasting love in life. No matter what you may decide to do in your life,the help,and the gratitude, will always be there from me and always believe i can offer you a good thing in life..and with believe and trust it can make things work better for us....In the beginning now you may be thinking am not REAL...But i believe in God intervention toward these friendship....I had already think i need a good,serious,reliable and focus partner and if you can be the woman for me..and if we can both work for our tomorrow you have nothing to lost.....Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me.I'm scared cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart for all your response toward my message..you did not ignore any of it..thats shows how serious woman you areI truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me.I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it.All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything,to also have trust in me the and to always have believe and hope in me..i promise never to let you down..and i will always make you proud for the rest of your living..if you can finally accept me as your beloved man for the rest of your living...For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve well i am seeking for woman which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bones,It's true I have never seen you and we have never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet!I know for sure that if you can give me a chance i have many good things to offer you.... our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live.So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you can have a special place if you can give me a chance.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship and relationship across an online .We express love and kindness without a face.It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place.Within our lives we share special dreams,unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.,I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.We can brightened each other life with the thoughtfulness we are going to show each other online.....As people change and times keep changing too,one thing stays the same,the way we are going to feel for each other.For this friendship and relationship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net,I will want you to tell me your feelings about my message and what you think we can do to achieve our goal and as you said,i think you should be able to know now if i'm a considerate man or not..
.Hope to hear from you soon.

Lanier

#198521 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:04 am
HI,
well,this is just my dream and hopes that you wanna know...
i have been searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my dad was still alive,For a good relationship to grow we need to trust each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve well i am seeking for woman which will be the flesh to my flesh and also the bone to my bone,It's true I have never seen you and we have never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet!I know for sure that if you can give me a chance i have many good things to offer you.... our keyboards keep us together doesn't matter where we live.So I am emailing you to put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you can have a special place if you can give me a chance.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we share friendship and relationship across an online .We express love and kindness without a face.It comes from deep inside our hearts from a special place.Within our lives we share special dreams,unusual and unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.,I wouldn't know you on the street and it doesn't even seem strange.We can brightened each other life with the thoughtfulness we are going to show each other online.....As people change and times keep changing too,one thing stays the same,the way we are going to feel for each other.For this friendship and relationship we possess we owe a world of gratitude and debt,because we would not know each other if it wasn't for the net,I will want you to tell me your feelings about my message and what you think we can do to achieve our goal.I have been through many relationships,but didn't really work for good.I was used and played by women who I really loved many times...So I decided to be on my own ..untill when we started talking..i know realize i still have hope to live again..Sweetie,You came into my life and stole my heart from the day we had a chat on (Date site).At first I was confused,didn't really know what I wanted,I didn't know if I would want to take a chance again and actually take you seriously.So,I decided to come close to you as a friend and find out who you truly were and what you were like.You seemed cool,nice and funny some things I really liked in a woman.So I took a chance and got with you.In the beginning now you may be thinking am not REAL,I actually had doubts about you as well.I wasn't sure you were actually taking me seriously.But i believe in God intervention toward these friendship....I had already think you can be the woman for me..if we can both work for our tomorrow..Sweetie since the day we start talking to each other....i realize you are what i have been searching for.I wasn't going to let you go so easily.Well, time has passed and I have discovered new things and a new me.I'm scared cause I am actually growing a true feeling inside my heart which I just cant explain it for now..,but I know it's there waiting for you to come and uncover it.I truly don't know what your feelings are but I don't want to force you in telling me what you don't feel towards me.I would want to receive love and trust from you when you truly mean it.All I ask from you is to show me you care and not hide anything,to also have trust in me the and to always have believe and hope in me..i promise never to let you down..and i will always make you proud for the rest of your living..if you can finally accept me as your beloved man for the rest of your living

Take Care,
Lanier

#198619 by AlanJones Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 am
thanks for that,I'm flattered...could you tell me what's on your mind as well? I think you know mine now....

#198745 by AlanJones Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:47 am
Hi,
There are things in life that are inevitable,I am powerless to control them.The Sun will rise and set,the tide will come in and go out,the seasons will change,the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring,and the caterpillar will transform itself into a handsome butterfly.Somehow,I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient -so momentary.From the moment we met till now,I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious,just as I am sure that the caterpillar will one day become a handsome butterfly.Dearest,I believe that our love and friendship is ordained by God.It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness.Thus,you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world,and warmth when I need it.You offer me the promise of renewal,the joy of living,the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress.You are my Swallow from Capistrano- my precious butterfly,and I will cherish you and love you forever if you promise that you will take good care of me,unfortunately when lost my parent i think life has been very harsh on me but not withstanding i must continue to search for someone that can fill the gap i am not looking at an outward appearance i look at your heart. Could you send me some pictures of you again? i mean new ones,wanna see you...
Stay cool babe.I'll be looking forward to read from you again.

Kisses,
Lanier

#198868 by AlanJones Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:55 am
I didn't have the courage to tell you this ,so I hope you consider my mail.I have so much inside my heart that it keeps me from breathing sometimes. I know we just met but these feelings that I have for you keep glowing and growing every day.I sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.
It's amazing how i got you and trapped you.I never thought I could have this feelings as much but God knows the best.I just thank God for having you.maybe God want us to meet so that we can be able to forget our past and face our coming future together.I need you please..please have believe in me...i dont pray for millions of dolls..or pounds..and am not after a fancy and beautiful things of this world..cuz everything will surely pass away one day only God wishes,love and good partner will always be the same..

#198992 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:48 am
thanks for that,i'm flattered.... seems like i'm the only person feeling this way,you tell me what you feel for me or you tell me to walk away so i would go look for another woman before its too late..

#199120 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:46 am
Hi,
Ever since we started sending the recent messages we've sent to each other. I've been so much thinking about you and to be sincere i am thinking about you. Wow! So here I stand, among the digital masses. We're not so different after all. Here I stand, surrounded by people who've met on-line, People who've loved and lost, and people who are found, and somehow, in a desperate world, found each other. So what do I say that hasn't already been written, or been already said?. I'm thanking God for bringing you into my life.i dreamed of that one person that I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with. I could not see her face but she was there. I always felt like she was out there, I just needed to feel her. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage she would give me to endure life's obstacles. All these years I have felt alone and sad. Then one day my eyes opened and I became a little boy again... realizing that she is here now. Here in my world was the woman that I had dreamed of and I'd hoped would not miss our meeting in life. I will do anything to make her stay. that woman is you.The thought of you fills me with smiles, and I can't wait to hug you each day. I want to believe everything is fine with you, for me? I'm doing just wonderful, you bring me Happiness, Joy when ever i read from you, and all this is like a Magic to me, i guess it because i am new to it but really i feel great, and i have enjoyed all the exchanges of questions and answer..lol.

I have few questions to ask:

Do you believe in love?
Have you ever been in love
Do you think love still exist and that you will fall in love someday again?
Do you think you can fall in love with me?.
Do you think i am the type of your man?

Those are the questions above, tough huh. you have to answer them first this time around and send me some more pictures of you.

I heard a song I want you to listen to:

http://youtu.be/UNOPyUdLZPk

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON,
YOUR DREAM MAN,
LANIER.

#199185 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:22 am
Hello Sweetness,

What a beautiful thing to come online again and see you answer all the questions

Enjoy my own answers below :

Do you believe in love? Yes, I still believe that love is out there somewhere. Given that God has made someone for us all. That one special person for us to spend the rest of our natural life with.

Have you ever been in love?..Trick question..:) Yes i have been in Love but she took herself away from me, but i believe i will find my Love again. I'm having this feeling, we will end up being together, i am praying so that me and you will live together and forever.

Do you think love still exist and that you will fall in love someday again? I do believe that love does still exists and with the way i am feeling i am beginning to think its you.

Do you think you can fall in love with me?. I think that given time and really getting to know one another, Yes i can and i am falling in LOVE with you, its happening already, i just want to set my eyes on you, and Jump on you. If it is God's will. His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Really i am falling already because you are so sweet and i have really enjoyed all my emails with you.

Do i think you're the type of my Woman?. You are a smart and caring Woman, Loving, and very passionate..Yes i will say you are the type of my woman, what else would a man ever want, Loving, Caring, passionate, easy going, Beautiful Lady Like You...

Another song for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA4ppvp2IzY

Your sweet man,
Lanier

Image Image