Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#198056 by Grunt Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:52 am
hi xxx,
i hope u had a good day.. i am proud of what i do and i enjoy doing it, i am a good :mrgreen: too, i also lost my ex and mom in a car crash

As for me, i haven't married before and i am a single dad, i have a son (Jim 6yrs) and i hope u are not worried about that.. i was in Kentucky before i left for Kabul but i hope to return back to baltimore, i have an house there which i got from my late parents.. i have a very small family, i am the only son of my parents and i have just a son too for now but i am worried about that..

I want a strong and lasting relationship, a clever woman, responsible.. a woman who is able to love and respect me for whom i am.. i am such a simple and submissive man and i dont deserve a woman who would take this for granted. i'm looking forward to meet a woman who is ready to build and keep harmony and everlasting happiness of our relationship..

We can't know all about ourselves in a day and i believe time will tell as we grow in our relationship.
please get a yahoo messenger for us to chat, i have one already on the military computer, i don't have a pc here so i am restricted to use what is available for me. Thanks for understanding.
yours
Brian.

Received: from [173.55.75.139]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014
IP: 173.55.75.139
Organization: Verizon Internet Services
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: California
City: San Bernardino

Image Image