Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198379 by AlanJones Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:18 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Johnsteadpark - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/Johnsteadpark

Seeking true love, really want to stand up my feet again.

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I am a man who believe so much in honesty, God fearing. I have a lived a lonely life for quite sometime now and i want to love again.

PMs

Hello, I am new here, i just went through your profile not quite long and i am really interested in you, please send me your email so we can get to know ourselves better. Hope to hear from you soon..thanks.

Thanks for your swift response, here is my email, [email protected] you can as well add me on Facebook.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#198527 by AlanJones Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:22 am
Hello dear,
Thanks for your message. I am from a very small and quiet family in New York here in the United States. I have a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I am into contract works, due to my field of study. I have a son Owen by name, he will be 4 years by 18th of May, he mean the world to me. I am a man who is nice, caring, honest, God fearing, sincere, good sense of humor and Understanding. Because understanding and communication is the most important thing in a relationship to make it strong and last forever... Because when two couples understand themselves I don't see anything that will happen to that relationship. It will be a happy one...I am looking for someone who is nice, caring, loving, honest and understanding... someone who have inner beauty because inner beauty tells the true and real character of a lady because it is from the inner side of her you can tell if she is good or bad, but it is not all about the physical appearance but the inner feelings which is the true feelings.. I love reading the Bible, novels, poets and i do compose some myself. Maybe later on I will send you some... I love watching movies such as Romance, comedy, thriller and TV Shows... I listen to music like Gospel and Kids songs (like Sing along) because I love children... Please do not allow age or distance to pose a threat to us, it will make our relationship a better one....
Dear I await your reply, please do send me an introduction about yourself, your occupation, your likes and dislikes, what you do for fun.
Yours forever,
Park.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.