Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198821 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:13 pm
"Good morning my world and sweetness XXXX
From the moment we started talking,our hearts knew what our minds couldn't comprehend. I have never felt such an unexplainable love that we share. I could never find enough words to express my love for you. The feeling is so overwhelming that a moment without you is like a thousand years with the sun. I want to give to you the joy you have brought to my life. You are my living breath, my life, my love, my soulmate. I love you with all my heart.

Love always,
Anderson "
Advertisement

#198822 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:15 pm
"My dearest loving XXXX
To say that I love you with all my heart wouldn’t suffice. Over the time that I’ve had the privilege of getting to know and grow close to you I’ve discovered a happiness that I never knew existed. From the moment I saw you I knew that I wanted you to be a part of my life. From the very moment I spoke to you I was captivated by your smile, to the point that I couldn’t stop blushing.
How can I describe how you make me feel? When I speak with you everything in the world seems perfect. I can't wait for you to hold me in your arms,because I know nothing can hurt me when you hold me.When you say goodnight to me, I can’t wait until the next day, because each moment away from you feels like an eternity.I can't wait to kiss you, feel your embrace and tell you “I love you”, my feelings for you grow even stronger. I now truly know that I can never love anyone as much as I love you, and unless you look into my heart you’ll never understand how incredible you are, how lucky you make me feel nor how much I love you.
To say that I am privileged to be by your side would be an understatement. I’m honoured and blessed to have you in my life, and I promise you that I’ll always adore you, I’ll always be faithful and loyal, I’ll always be by your side, and I’ll always be this good looking forever.
You’re more precious to me than anything in the world because you give my life a meaning, direction and purpose. To even think that not having you in my life was a possibility still frightens me, because you’re my everything, not having you by my side would take away my reason for living.
Never forget that I will always be there for you, I will always protect you and I will always love you “no matter what”. How can I express how much happiness you bring into my life, how much I love you, how much you mean to me, when there are no words to do my feelings justice?
Honestly I can’t. But what I can say is that you’ll always be my girl, I will always be by your side and nothing will ever keep me apart from you. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. And even though I will never find those words to truly express what I feel for you, I want you to know that I’ll always love you “to the moon and back” with all my heart so my dear don't think twice to move in with me so we can start our life and family because am capable to take care of you and my love for you is something nothing in this planet earth can ever change.

Yours forever
Anderson"
#198823 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:17 pm
"My world XXXX
The love that exists
Is one that constantly grows
Imagining your touch stretches my body to new heights
Your smile boosts my spirits and those around you
Your eyes make my heart flutter
The love that exists
Is one that I will never forget
When my name slips from your lips
The universe falls in love
You are everything that I need and want in a woman
You are my friend
My soulmate
And the light that clears the darkness from my life
You make me a better person
Just by being you
And with you
The Love That Exists between us
...will never fade away
I love you XXXX

Yours forever
Anderson "
#198825 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:21 pm
"Good morning My beloved XXXX
The day I met you was the day my heart opened like a flower in spring time. I was not looking for anyone but I was thinking and dreaming of the one person that was meant for me. The attraction and the love were instant. The love I feel for you has grown each day since we met. You have brought out of me a man that could only exist for you. You have opened my heart and filled it with such desire and love that I can think of nothing else but loving you. Each time we have been together talking has only confirmed what I already know and feel, that you are my one and only true love. When I look at your picture,I see and feel so much love and affection for you. I see a woman that is so beautiful that my heart falls in love instantly, that my body desires you more than anything, that my eyes look again to see if you are all mine and that my soul has found it's mate. I think of the most beautiful vistas, the most beautiful sunsets, the most beautiful places one can visit, and then I think that I could put all of this together and it wouldn't be close to how beautiful you are to me. I have said many times that my favorite time would be when I wake up and watch you sleeping next to me. I am in awe of you. I will watch you sleep peacefully and wonder how I got so blessed to have the love of this amazing woman. I pray for time to stop and let me love you forever in that moment.
Each day we seem to find something else that we feel the same about. When we are talking it feels as though the world revolves around us. I only notice you, I can't wait to perceive the sweet smell of your perfume, the soft touch of your hand and the love I feel having you next to me. People like XXXX and XXXX have noticed the attraction and love we have for each other and we know that it is because the only thing you can see is that we belong together. My heart has never felt so full and so happy. I now realize that I have been dreaming of the one woman that I could love completely and adore in every way. I needed the woman that could be my best friend, my soul mate and my love. XXXX, you fit the description of my dream woman perfectly. I love you with all my heart. You are the woman I was made to be with forever. Our love was meant to be.

Love Always,
Anderson "
#198826 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:23 pm
"Good morning my precious,
I have learned what love and happiness is because of you, your my best friend, soulmate, and the person that makes me a whole. I'll show the world how much you mean to me, since you came into my life,you have been my reason for living, the motivation to my successes, and without you I would have no purpose.
The moment I laid my eyes on you I felt a connection to your soul that I had never felt with anyone. Your beautiful eyes captured my heart, your smile was the light to my darkness. At night I feel I wanna wrap my arms around you, The world is still and nothing can be more perfect.
My life began the day I wrote you , I was young at heart not knowing where life would take us, what challenges We would face, but even though my mind didn't know what would happen, my heart did. My heart sensed an angel was sent to me and knew I could love you unconditionally and every second of my life it continues to grow stronger and stronger. It's infinite. The silly moments, the breathtaking moments, the "nathy" moments, Is what I live for.
I promise to always protect you, be faithful and loyal to you. I promise I will always love you. I promise ill always be by your side at the best and worst times. Your the reason I'm a better person. You have made my life complete and I will cherish your incredible gift of unconditional love and devotion until the last breath of air I will have on earth. I will love you until the end of time and beyond the universe and heaven. I will love you infinitely. As long as I live, as long as my heart pumps, as long as my blood flows, I will love you. No matter what challenge life brings us, I will love you Forever My XXXX

Yours forever
Anderson "
#198827 by FebruaryStar Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:28 pm
"My dearest XXXX
See how far the sky is? See how huge the Oceans are? See how tall are the mountains? I love you more than this... Just because when you truly fall in love you get weak, yet hopeful -Love is insane-.
You taught me how to trust even when you were absent. You taught me how to speak love even when you were silent, Baby you are the reason of me still hanging on.. All those sleepless night with Bruno's song "Talking to the Moon" weren't worthless, all those tears I gave unconsciously were worth it. And if all the trees on earth were to give me all their papers to write about how much I love you, they won't be enough, I'm simply truly madly crazy in love with you. Whenever you're lonely, think about me and I promise I'll make you smile. Whenever you feel sad, call me and I promise I'll make you cheer. Whenever you truly cry, tell me and I will cry with you. Baby I love you, you're my Juliet and am your Romeo ,yet alive.thanks for giving up everything to be with me,I will treat you like a god and princess and you would never regret doing this.i love you with my life.Do have a lovely day

Yours forever and ever
Anderson"

This was the last email I received from him before his wallet losing crisis happened and he wanted £100 off me through the Western Union.
#199277 by Bryon Williams Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:57 pm
I am adding additional information on this scammer. Names, phone numbers and things he will say to you.

447012933331 UK redirect number
2348097602583 Nigerian Number
447920660785 Possible another UK redirect.

[email protected]

ANDERSON NNADI
Ifedigwe Emmanuel

He claims his sister's name is Maria. His mother's name is Susan. His father died in 2006 of lung cancer (caused by smoking). His Mom lost her senses the day his Dad died, so he has to support them with money. Say's he's a successful architect. His Mom is Malaysian and his Dad was an American.

Say’s his birthdate is 1st January 1979

He will use KIK Messenger.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#199342 by Goodwill21 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:27 am
I wasn't as lucky as FebruaryStar...
I lost quite a lot of money by Anderson Wilson& his gang...
This "relationship" went on for months& months.... (Luckily not the money begging?!)

And fell in love with that guy on the photos, Now I know he's Gerald Anderson a Philippine actor... (I thought the two of them are the same)
I'm still in shock how could someone do such a thing?!

His 1st e-mail to me:

"My dearest ....., It's the middle of the day and I am thinking about you. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless time we spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I will wanna love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go. Love always, Anderson"

His 2nd e-mail:

"My dearest love,

I want you to know that since the day we met i am beginning to fall deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true.

You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry, the person I want to have babies with, and the person I want to grow old with.

Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only woman I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.

You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m crazy about you baby.

Love Always
Anderson"

His 3rd e-mail:

"Dearest ......,
I just wanted to do something simple to say I care and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been. flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.
I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you. I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I want you everyday with all my heart. and soul, always and forever!
Love always,
Anderson"

4th e-mail;

"Dearest ......,
I know we just met but these feelings that I have for you keep glowing and growing every day. Now that I am with you, I sleep thinking about you and the next morning I wake up smiling.You are like a dream I never thought would ever come true for me.
Every time I look at your picture, I think I'm out of control. I do not know why I am feeling this way, but it's like nothing I've ever experienced before.

It's amazing how you got me and trapped me. I never thought I could love this much but I was so wrong. I just thank God for having you. We are meant for each other and no one can change that. I wanna love you with ALL my heart and that i shall do.

Love always,
Anderson"

This was followed by loads & loads of phone calls, texts, chats on KIK, Viber, What's up...

When I realised I've been trapped & robbed by him, I blocked him. He disappeared for a while, then few weeks ago appeared again. But I wasn't as naive as first time...

This was his e-mail few weeks ago:
"Good morning baby,I couldn't sleep all night....Please let me know you are alright and I won't bother you again...I haven't heard from you since yesterday and I feel worse than I am now...please I beg you in Gods name just let me know you are safe that's all I ask now...Please
I love you with my life

Anderson"

It's a very upsetting & sad story. We went far with this thing, maybe I'm the only one who fell for him.
It wasn't about the money since the beginning, it took few weeks till he went Nigeria& someone stole his valet & started to beg for money. He always made sure that he has some of the money or his sister sent him some, so he "only" needed just part of it to complete.

He ALWAYS SWEAR that wouldn't be able to let you down or hurt you, of course....
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations.
#199344 by AlanJones Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:35 am
Welcome to Scamwarners, I am sorry that you were scammed in this way.

Goodwill21 wrote:It wasn't about the money since the beginning, it took few weeks till he went Nigeria& someone stole his valet & started to beg for money. He always made sure that he has some of the money or his sister sent him some, so he "only" needed just part of it to complete.

Unfortunately, in his eyes is was always about your money from the very first contact he made with you. Some romance scammers will go for months building up their victim's trust in them before they come up with some reason to ask for money and a foreign trip followed by a robbery or accident is a common story.

The reason that he had some of the money is to make the story more believable to you - he's not asking for everything he needs just a bit of it. The money he claimed to have or receive from his sister was just made up like the rest of his story.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199365 by Goodwill21 Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:00 pm
Thank you for your answer!

I know now Thanks, this was a made up story... I realised it 5 months ago (Thank God?!)
But I only found out about that he used Gerald Anderson's photos few days ago...
I'm still in shock!!!!
When I re-read his texts& our conversations clearly see the whole story is bullshit (sorry)

Wish I'd know about this site before I went into deep with this awful person?!

I'm very upset, not about the money (it was quite lot),but that's just money. About the fact I fell into his trap& let myself lead by Anderson Wilson?!!! How could I believe any of his words& crazy stories for even a second??!

The damage he left behind is worst than the money lost...
He kind of hypnotised me. I wasn't myself when I sent him the money?! I didn't think clearly that time, but I guess that's why he bombed me with thousands of messages day by day, I won't be able to focus& use my common sense... (That was his tactic to hook me in) and he used my good heart against me...
I'm very, very cautious with my decisions& my money. But I was not in this case unfortunately....
Disgusting?!
And he Always was talking about God?!
I'm sure there are more horrid stories, but this was my first time I came across these kind of people...

But I've learnt my lesson& from now on I want to warn people not to fall into the same trap where I was in?!!!!!