Information on romance scams and scammers.
#198996 by AlanJones Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:26 am
Hello XXX,
How are you doing? i presume you are doing great...Hope all is fine, I presume so, you are the only woman i am chatting with you from the site and i believe i found the special woman, my birthday is 24th August , please find attached drivers license.. This is how i feel when i missed you online I really miss you online because you always make the days so sunny with your beautiful mails and I just wanted to send you some good wishes and let you know that you're in my thoughts every day.

Drop me a line when you find the time, and let me know how you're doing. I'm anxious to hear about what's going on in your life cos i found you interesting and you are kinda of woman that I want to get along with so we can get acquainted to each other. I am just thinking about you every day and I know that fair weather has found its way to your door..lol.

I want to Drop this beautiful poem for you my Dearest XXX

Hey XXX, Because you're a beautiful person,
I wanted to send something beautiful to you.
Because you always fill my world
with laughter and happiness,
I wanted to send something bright to you.
Because our friendship is true,
I wanted to send some pink roses to you.
It's not much,
but I hope this greeting will do.
In my own special way,
I just wanted to let you know that
you're in my thoughts today,
and I'm sending some good
wishes your way.

P.S.. I believe searching has ended for us, can you delete your profile from the dating site also reach me on +1 415 856 9765 so we can concentrate... you can also add me on Yahoo Messenger with [email protected]

Cheers!
David.

1-415-856-9765 - Bandwidth.com VoIP in San Francisco, CA

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#199113 by AlanJones Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 am
Fake Drivers Licence used by the scammer

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#199750 by AlanJones Fri May 02, 2014 1:41 pm
Emails sent to [email protected] are opened in

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.184.38
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#201382 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 2:55 pm
Hello

How are you doing today? hope fine and thanks for your wonderful response. I was astonished as a woman of your caliber telling me more about herself and i would also like you to give priority attention to our conversation lets see where this will leads us to, hopefully something long term potentials..... I was really impressed as a matter of fact when i read through your mail, Please let me know if you are taken and how many men are you correspond with? i will also like to know your experience about online dating cos i am here for something serious and not for games.

Let me tell you more about me, I am David Bertolucci, I am Half Italian, Half UK But permanently based in Newark Valley, NY, USA but i do travel to other states to fetch some materials for my job. I'm single, I am sculptor and also an art collector, consultant to art gallery, museum, 5star hotels, offices for interior decoration. I have been with this profession for 28 years, with lots of experiences and i love my job so much. As a result, i travel a lot for research to collect art works, medieval,antiques from different parts of the world like Ire-land, Africa, Brazil and Greece .

More about my background, I am the only child of my parent, My dad is still alive but he's aged and also a business man in real estate consultant in United kingdom, Africa and a contractor as well.......My dad is a local artist from where I developed my interest on sculptor, he finally relocated to united kingdom for his business and He was also into real estate and also a contract on petroleum with NNPC in west Africa, his daily routine work from UK to Africa.

I am very passionate, optimistic and purposeful. I try always to be cheerful no matter what is happening. I am kind and funny. People can rely on me. I like summer very much. I like flowers, specially roses and chamomiles and I admire the star sky.

My Hobbies and interests, I like to listen to good music, to read interesting books and also I am fond of traveling and meeting with new people due to the nature of my Job. My personality traits are confident, purposeful, kind, sociable, cheerful, romantic, responsible and I like to be active. I am open to different activities such as sports, reading, cooking, driving. I enjoy swimming, skiing, running! I have always dreamt to try myself in diving! I am fond of splendid nature and ancient architecturally.

I would like to meet a kind woman who will be nice to me and to other people, she must be reliable and clever, I hope she will be decent and reliable for serious relationship and I would like to meet self-conscious, sociable and wise woman. I want her to be open and sincere, with great wish to start serious relationships so we can get along and know each more better to discover our chemistry!

I dislike dishonest people and I hate liar.

What is your perception about your Ideal partner and where do u think to have your first Date?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers

David

#211622 by fantasiamore Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:32 am
hi...i have just received an email today containing the same texts, from a certain profile at facebook named "gudrand hilde" which he sent as follows:

" Good morning dear. Because you're a beautiful person, I wanted to send something beautiful to you. Because you always fill my world with laughter and happiness, I wanted to send something bright to you. Because our friendship is true, I wanted to send some pink roses to you. It's not much, but I hope this greeting will do. In my own special way, I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts today, and I'm sending some good wishes your way."

i guess i was stalked by this same fellow from one dating site called "filipinofriendfinder.com" who i met recently and posed using another profile as "sandromadrid" and uses an email address as [email protected]....he used these bylines in an email he sent a few weeks ago, which i googled and discovered also in one postings at this site as being sent by a person using another name and is definitely a scammer....

"My dearest Jane
I hope your day is going on fine? Here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in this lifetime as I was thinking about you.

Be your best friend.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together.
Spend all day with you doing nothing.
Moonlit walks on the beach.
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch.
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate.
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
Go roller/ice skating together.
Give you a backrub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Marry you.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti.
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Lancelot.
Go on a road trip across America and Europe
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favorite
meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/family party and have you know without me saying a word - that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you" in 89 different ways - in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you're at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug/kiss.
Grow old with you.
Love Always,
Sandro

it is a good thing i have my suspicion on these kinds of texts and google them before i fo further knowing the senders...your site site confirmed these suspicions i have, so thank you!
#221770 by plainjaneSA Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:39 am
Hi I'm from SA and this guy changed his alais to Bruno Bertolucci and write the same stuff on a website singles2meet.co.za

This is his email
Dearest xxx
just got into my Email inbox and saw your mail waiting for me.... smiles .... I smiled and opened it praying you would reply

I was in church yesterday again after work and it was like I knew I would be writing to you again , I prayed for a woman like you when I first saw your profile pictures on the dating site, I had prayed that me and this woman will be good friends first with me and Yes I wish that woman will be you, Because I feel you are a woman any man will want to get to know too . we need to pray to  be guided by the  spirit and for us to be good friends first ...  lol.

You just made my day by reading from you,i am happy to know you.... smiles , i do want everything a wife wants in a home . LOVE , PEACE , RESPECT AND EVERYTHING that makes a home complete , Let's pray that you will have a smile on your  face forever and that the good lord will make you see my reasons for writing to you

Let me tell you more about me, I am Bruno Bertolucci by name, I am Half Italian, Half UK But permanently based in Newark Valley, NY, I'm single, I am very passionate, optimistic and purposeful. I try always to be cheerful no matter what is happening. I am kind and funny. People can rely on me. I like summer very much. I like flowers, specially roses and chamomiles and I admire the star sky.

My Hobbies and interests, I like to listen to good music, to read interesting books and also I am fond of traveling and meeting with new people due to the nature of my Job. My personality traits are confident, purposeful, kind, sociable, cheerful, romantic, responsible and I like to be active. I am open to different activities such as sports, reading, cooking, driving. I enjoy swimming, skiing, running! I have always dreamt to try myself in diving! I am fond of splendid nature and ancient architecturally.

I would like to meet a kind woman who will be nice to me and to other people, she must be reliable and clever, I hope she will be decent and reliable for serious relationship and I would like to meet self-conscious, sociable and wise woman. I want her to be open and sincere, with great wish to start serious relationships so we can get along and know each more better to discover our chemistry! I dislike dishonest people and I hate liar.

What is your perception about your Ideal partner and where do u think to have your first Date?

Now that I have your email address I can write you everyday and get to pray with you too if you want . I wish I was there right now to kneel before you and tell you all I got on my mind . With a flower and a toast wine too . I have always had these fantasies about my love life... we all have these imaginations. I eat healthy and I also love to cook . i am just tired of living alone and having no one to be with no one to pamper and show love, we will be starting as friends, we wont rush a thing, we will learn to get to know each other,and when we can, we will put a smile on each others face.

what will a man do to keep a woman like you happy forever? Do you think God has made us, so we will be single forever? What were our plans towards a happy home?, are those dreams dead? DEAD AND GONE? Can't we be happy too, Why ain't we happy now? These questions have always been on my mind when i go to bed at night everyday alone.

I will be a bit busy with doing on some paper works on my contract, but will try to come online, I own a construction firm Engineer and I am working from home now.

i wish we could get to talk right now, can i whisper in your ears and be the one to put a smile on your  face? Do you even believe ??

I want to know all you want in  a man, in a family. Can I play songs and dance with you all night? take you to the beach on weekends and cook for you everyday? take you every where and make your hair for you after work too . I want a happy woman, someone  to smile with.take good care till i hear from you again

Bruno
#238277 by Justicia Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:52 pm
Hi I am also from South Africa and found the same guy-Bruno Bertolucci- on Elite Singles. He was removed from the website (good!) but I had already started to chat to him. He sent me the exact same message as the one posted and even some photos.
Unfortunately I also sent him some photos but luckily I became irritated with his ramblings and have not heard from him since!
Thank you for your site!