Information on romance scams and scammers.
#199720 by rococo Fri May 02, 2014 9:21 am
MyDailyFlog
clara222222
Name: clara mata
29 year old, woman from United States

clara222222 said on 01/05/14
I hope that you will find a special message in my profile which is meant to touch your heart deeply and to hypnotize your soul with love. I am looking for stability and love, I am family-minded and I am not interested in playing games. I want to find a man who will see a real woman with loving heart and sincere soul in me, the one who is feminine, affectionate, mature, faithful, honest and open. I care about my close people’s feelings, understand their needs and desires. I am a strong believer that communication is the essential part of the relationship. I am cheerful and energetic, very optimistic and friendly with positive way of thinking! I think that life is difficult but in most ways we are creators of our destinies. I am a trustworthy and hard-working, flexible and
ready for changes, responsible and reliable person.
Please, contact me if you have serious intentions.my yahoo id [email protected]

Advertisement

#206863 by rococo Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:49 pm
MyDailyFlog
-------------------
From profile > clara222222

clara222222 said on 14/05/14
hello how are you today....i checked through your profile and i am reallyn interested in it.....please can you contact me on my personal [email protected]
clara222222 said on 21/05/14
Hi it my pleasure to view your profile, I am looking for someone who like me, is family oriented. Looking for a serious relationship but I understand it could take some time before finding that special person. Physical appearance is important, however, the inner beauty and personality, I don’t quite know the type of man I’m looking for, but honesty is a must important. Email me and let’s see what or where it takes us to .it´d would be great to meet u dear……[email protected]
clara222222 said on 27/05/14
I hope that you will find a special message in my profile which is meant to touch your heart deeply and to hypnotize your soul with love. I am looking for stability and love,
I am family-minded and I am not interested in playing games. I want to find a man who will see a real woman with loving heart and sincere soul in me, the one who is feminine, affectionate, mature, faithful, honest and open. I care about my close people’s feelings, understand their needs and desires. I am a strong believer that communication is the essential part of the relationship. I am cheerful and energetic, very optimistic and friendly with positive way of thinking! I think that life is difficult but in most ways we are creators of our destinies. I am a trustworthy and hard-working, flexible and ready for changes, responsible and reliable person. Please, contact me if you have serious intentions.my yahoo id [email protected]

http://cdn.mydailyflog.com/mdf_images/4 ... 14_148.jpg