Information on romance scams and scammers.
#210089 by AlanJones Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:29 am
Hello Sweetheart,
Happiness always looks small.If you hold it in ur hands.But
when u learn to share it,You will realize how big & precious it is..
Always Be Happy…

Good Morning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HleMkA-I ... re=related

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#210223 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:34 am
Attn:
Madam
I do not have his e-mail or anything that will help me get a hold of him.please let him know and get back to me.

Best Regards,
Diplomat Bill Williamson.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#210224 by AlanJones Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:35 am
hello my love i am here thinking about you and i wont ask you whether you have heard from the diplomat...hope to hear from you

#210423 by AlanJones Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:49 pm
my love please my help my diplomat out there okay...because that's the only property i have got,and that money is for you and i and we can use this money to establish our own business when i am out of here..so please do your best and help him out okay, hope to hear from you

#210616 by AlanJones Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:46 pm
my love please i don't have any money on me now to pay for that okay,so i am pleading to you so that you can help him out there.. send him some money so that he can pay the necessary things there,when the package gets to you,you can take your money out from it..please dear help him out there because that's the only property i have and i cant loose that,hope to hear from you

#210713 by AlanJones Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:26 pm
oh okay my love please do your best to send it and i will pay you back you send it okay? thanks for supporting me my love and i promise i will do everything possible to make you happy

#210808 by AlanJones Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 am
take your time love,he might be busy and i am sure he will send the details to you okay so please exercise patience my love

moreover i think there might be internet problem out there so calm down my love..he will do that for you

#210903 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 am
From Kenneth Williamson - [email protected]

Attn:
Madam
HELLO MADAM I HAVE BEEN WITH THE CUSTOMS FOR SOME DAYS NOW AND I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY PHONE AND INTERNET CONNECTIVITY,I SPOKE TO THE CUSTOMS AND THEY GAVE ME NECESSARY INFORMATION WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE SENT TO SO THAT I CAN GET IT AND PAY IT AND DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Beneficiary Name... Marianne Hall

Bank Name...Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken

International Bank Account Number {IBAN}....SE13500000000516300241XX

BIC.....ESSESESS

Bank Address: Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken (SEB)
106 40 STOCKHOLM
Sweden

THAT'S THE ADDRESS MADAM AND PLEASE DO WELL TO EMAIL ME THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO RECEIVE THE MONET WHEN YOU ARE DONE

BEST REGARDS,
DIPLOMAT BILL WILLIAMSON

#210904 by AlanJones Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:11 am
my love you don't have to worry okay,i don't know the reasons why he hasn't contacted you the details by now,but please take it easy my love,i think there might be internet problem out there,so lets wait and see what will happen next..be safe dear

hello my love i am really worried here please let me know if you have heard from him okay??

#211041 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:37 am
HELLO MADAM PLEASE THERE IS NO MONEY ON ME NOW TO PAY THE CUSTOMS BEFORE I DELIVER THE PACKAGE TO YOU,HONESTLY THE MONEY HAS TO BE PAID BEFORE THE PACKAGE WILL BE RELEASE TO ME AND THE PACKAGE HERE IS VERY HUGE AND YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BECAUSE I AM SUFFERING HERE A LOT,PLEASE TALK TO YOUR HUSBAND ABOUT IT BECAUSE I AM IN A MESS NOW..

BEST REGARDS,
DIPLOMAT BILL WILLIAMSON

HELLO MADAM, I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVEN IF THE MONEY SHOULD RETURN BACK,WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT AMOUNT FIRST BEFORE THE PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED TO ME I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY ON ME LIKE I WOULD HAVE PAID EVERYTHING ON MY OWN ,SO PLEASE AND PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SEND THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,

BEST REGARDS
DIPLOMAT BILL WILLIAMSON

#211042 by AlanJones Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:38 am
hello my love, the issue i discussed with you is a very simple issue XXX.i have contacted the financial officers here in the military but they are saying they have used the money for other project so that cant help me out,you are the only person i have now my love and you cant do this to me because the package over there is the only property i have got,and how can my diplomat pay the 3000euros since he hasn't got any money on him...you don't have to discuss this with your son because i have already discussed this issue with you already and its a simple understanding issue, all i am saying is that help him with the 3000 euros and when the package gets there,take your money out from it and you can use some of the money to buy whatever you need till i come to you in Switzerland,i cant even sleep because i always think about it a lot and i am on my knees pleading to you to help him out to deliver the package to you safely.. please Heidi,hope to hear from you

#211253 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:21 pm
please dont insult me okay,it isnt a scam so please try hard and send the money okay,thats the only property i have got there

#211254 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:22 pm
HELLO MADAM PLEASE THE MONEY ON ME IS FEW AND I CANT PAY ALL,SO YOU HAVE TO ASSIT ME IN PAYING IT,PLEASE AND PLEASE,I AM SUFFERING HERE,HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

#211343 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 pm
the issue is that he doesn't have money on him to pay the customs,and he has to pay the customs before i can take another flight,thats the why i am saying please try your best and send him some amount so that if the package gets to you,then you take your money from it,please i am pleading to you in the name of God please help me gets my package out there

#211344 by AlanJones Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:54 pm
MADAM PLEASE AND PLEASE AGAIN