Information on romance scams and scammers.
#206203 by AlanJones Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:49 pm
Ok Babe i have told my Commander's wife about what the bank told you
but she said she will be glad if you can ask them to print out a
receipt of the transfer for you so that you scan it and email to me
then i will forward to her for her to have it printed out and take it
to her bank as well and i think that will be better so kindly do it
that way for me ok...I hope you are doing well ones you are always on
my mind...KISSES&HUGS

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#206296 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:18 am
Babe i will be glad to hear ur sweet and sexy voice if you wouldn't
mind giving me ur number so that i can call you for us to talk on my
Commander's phone...KISSES&HUGS

Hello Honey,

It is a Simple” Mind touching” Interactive” Long lasting”
Effect which Wins the hearts.. Yes..Its your “SWEET SMILE” So Keep
smiling always.

Good Morning

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#206451 by AlanJones Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:46 pm
Okay Babe i will ask him for it and email it to you ok...My
Commander's wife said yet still the money hasn't reflected in the
account so she will be glad for you to get her the receipt so that she
can take it to the bank for them to do follow up and see if everything
is ok..

You know the door to my soul,You're the light in my deepest darkest
hour.You're my saviour when I fall,And you may not think
I care for you.

LOVE YOU SO MUCH

#206473 by AlanJones Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:39 am
Hello Honey,

All morning are like paintings,you need little inspiration to get going,
a smile to brighten it & a message from someone who cares color ur day...

Good Morning

#206646 by AlanJones Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:18 am
Tell me more about your plans for today love?

#206790 by AlanJones Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:48 am
nothing much love..i have been busy in the office doing some paper works and other stuffs.how are you doing today?you are always in my thought and missing you as well,i have got some little issues to discuss with you

#207113 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:49 am
Alright love.i will let you know everything just relax okay.

Hi my sweet love...I have got a discussion that i want to share with you,it is a an issue that seems to make me feel proud of myself and confidence in my profession.
It is all about a reward that was given to me by the president of Iraq named Jalal TALABANI with his officials about 3 months ago due to my hardworking and sincerity at camp.This reward was given to me in the presence of General as well.
This reward was given to me with three of my staff sergeant who were also hardworking as me.It was really an overwhelmed day and i felt really happy and was very grateful as well.
This reward was given to me in the form of cash.I was awarded $690,000 thousand and my other sergeants were awarded $300,000 each.I felt really pleased and i thanked the president for the wonderful thing he has done in my life and the entire Army.
I have tried to keep this money at the bank in afghanistan but all seems prove impossible because of the sudden War in here. All the banks here in afghanistan are insecured.My other 2 friends has forward theirs to their love ones through a certified diplomat to their country to keep that money safe for them.This money has being with me for a full 3 months now and i deeply don't find this money safe with me.
I have thought about it so much.You are the only woman in my life and trusted so much.I cant never get you out of mind.I want to forward this money to you through this same certified diplomat so that you can keep that safe in the bank or at home till i come to meet you.I will do add my precious medals and precious stone which we did have that here at camp as well.All that i will need from you is your full name,Address and Phone number that the diplomat will need in bringing the package to your soor step..Please get back to me my darling...kisses and love

#207160 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:16 pm
Awww sweetheart,i miss you all my life,yes,i have given the informations to the diplomat and has set off,He said he has sent a mail to you concerning his departure and delivery..But remember to show him your passport or driving lisence,anything in a form of Id card to prove whom you are..I love you so much..He is called Mohammed Hasan...probably when he calls..Love you more and will always be there for you..kisses

#207161 by AlanJones Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:23 pm
From

I'M HON.MOHAMMED HASAN IDDRISU, I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED BY MR. JACK MORGAN , TO DELIVER HIS PACKAGE TO YOU IN XXX AND HELP SAVE . I WILL LEAVE KABUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITHIN 3 HOURS. HE HAVE INSTRUCTED ME TO MAKE SURE HIS PACKAGE IS WELL SAFE. I WILL PASS
THROUGH CUSTOMS AT STOCKHOLM AIRPORT IN SWEDEN.
THEREFORE I'M MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO GET THERE VIA USA OR
VIA SWEDEN.I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS.
HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT.THIS WILL ENHANCE YOU SEE ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP.THANK YOU

I'M HON.MOHAMMED HASAN IDDRISU, I HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED BY MR. JERRY BLANKENSHIP TO DELIVER HIS PACKAGE TO YOU IN XXX AND HELP SAVE . I WILL LEAVE KABUL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITHIN 3 HOURS. HE HAVE INSTRUCTED ME TO MAKE SURE HIS PACKAGE IS WELL SAFE. I WILL PASS
THROUGH CUSTOMS AT STOCKHOLM AIRPORT IN SWEDEN.
THEREFORE I'M MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO GET THERE VIA USA OR
VIA SWEDEN.I WILL LIKE YOU TO CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS.
HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT.THIS WILL ENHANCE YOU SEE ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP.THANK YOU

Check the previous emailed to you.i made a mistake with the name i sent to you which is your husband name..so i resend the mail twice to get it corrected.Thank you

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.66.229.225
Originating ISP: Alcatel Project
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#207345 by AlanJones Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:56 am
hi sweetheart..sounds good...have you got any news from him..Hope all is well with him

#209580 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:49 pm
Hello Honey,

Your heart came back from dreamland re-composed with a
sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open your eyes realize its
a brand new morning.Just love when new day gets here, because i may
send a Great Big Good Morning..:x lovestruck.what a lovely way to
start my day.KISSES&HUGS

:x lovestruck;)
winking&gt;:D< big hug

Good Morning

#209629 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:22 pm
Hello Babe,how are you doing.??

#209636 by AlanJones Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:52 pm
Hello Honey,

I want to live in ur eyes nt as a dream but as a sight,I want
to live in ur mind nt as an idea but as a memory,I want to live in ur
heart nt as blood but as a beat,I want to live in ur body nt as a soul
but as a feeling,I want to live in ur life nt as a partner but as a
Lover…!!!

Good Morning

#209785 by AlanJones Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:44 am
Babe may be he couldn't get a straight Flight so he has to make
transit to the other country where he can get on a Flight so kindly
calm down as we haven't heard from him up till now ok..

Hi sweetheart..I have finally got a news at base about the diplomat Mohammed Hasan..he had a problem with his wife and had to leave the luggage with customs at Sweden..I am so sorry about that..please I have asked a new US diplomat to go pick it up to you and he is the person of Kenneth Williamson...I will give you his e-mail address so you get a hold of him help have needed information to get to you.his e-mail is [email protected] please get a hold of him as soon as you can.

#209899 by AlanJones Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:59 am
Hello Honey,

If i was asked to choose.A special and adorable person.It's
you that i could choose.Because you're the reason.Why i am still on
earth.I loved you yesterday, today.Tomorrow and million years to come.

Good Morning

please do well to email your home address and your telephone number to the new diplomat email i just sent you and he will let you know when he will be taking his flight..please do that fast