Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200068 by AlanJones Mon May 05, 2014 4:26 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - mariano - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/mariano

i am looking for someone special

Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
Height: 7' 5" (226 cm)
Body Type: Muscular
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: European with Black Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Leo

Its being a pleasure writing you this short note, but before i continue let me start by giving little introduction about me...my names is mariano gustvo from Rome in Italy, a 50years lonely widower, having lost my wife in an auto crash accident 3years ago, i have a son whom i love so much and have being my source of hope and inspirations ever since my wife died. am a geologist i make research of crude oil and gas I have being lonely not because i couldn't love, but just that i never have given it a chance to love again, but now, i need a woman in my life, i have come to realize that life is nothing without love and a right woman makes your life special. i need that special woman in my life, someone to love and cherish, someone to hold and be my companion, someone to call mine, and i think the right time is now.

PM

Its being a pleasure writing you this short note, but before i continue let me start by giving little introduction about me...my names is mariano gustvo from Rome in Italy, a 50years lonely widower, having lost my wife in an auto crash accident 3years ago, i have a son whom i love so much and have being my source of hope and inspirations ever since my wife died. am a geologist i make research of crude oil and gas I have being lonely not because i couldn't love, but just that i never have given it a chance to love again, but now, i need a woman in my life, i have come to realize that life is nothing without love and a right woman makes your life special. i need that special woman in my life, someone to love and cherish, someone to hold and be my companion, someone to call mine, and i think the right time is now. I find your portrait interesting and i would love to know you more, regardless of the age difference and distance, all am asking for is just a chance...Hmmm,i think is right to tell you more about me, i like life and enjoy every good thing it has to offer, i like hanging out with that special lady, dancing to slow music and cuddling, going out for shopping holding each others, playing sport is not left out and also taking some special trips together. I think we shall have to chat on windows live or yahoo instant messenger, so we can get to know each other too well, pls try adding me to your chat ID list as marianogustvo11 @ yahoo.com so we can chat soon and know more about each others. hope hearing from you soon best regard mariano

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#202162 by Grunt Mon May 19, 2014 7:36 pm
Thanks for your prompt reply , i am really happy that you understand all that i have wrote and you replied me the language that i also understood i can see that this is a good beginning for a new start. well i will love to tell you about myself now and this will be the last time i will speak about myself because my story is not a good one. I am purely an Italian man and i grow up in England, i lost my both parents when i was five years old and i was Raised by the help of Rev Father who took care of me until i became a man. I grow up in an orphanage home in Liverpool . also attended Liverpool university but along the way the Rev Father died during my college in Liverpool . i took care of my self with the help of dancing in and people give me money and i carry on with my life, there in my school days in Liverpool i meet with my late wife and we give bath to our two children Ricky and Jimmy, and we relocated to Newcastle in England to start a better life again but so bad that i lost my late wife along with my first son Jimmy in an auto crash accident that was 3 years ago and ever since then i have never feel the touch of a woman and i have not worked for three years because i believe i will not live again on earth . But my only surviving son Ricky wants me to be happy and grow old in the arms of that someone special and loving and i came to think of it loneliness is not the best part of us when we are getting old we all deserved to be happy and grow old in the arms of that someone special and loving. ABOUT MY JOB ......Am a Geologist, I deal with Oil companies in search of Crude oil, Graphite and Bitumen.... I am currently working as an individual Oil contract for Various Oil companies across Asia .Sinopec PETROL & Chemicals for example, Chevron and SHELL.... Hope hearing from you soon Best Regard mariano
Received: from [41.71.184.75] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014
#202182 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:37 am
^^^Same mail received from the same Nigerian IP address.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#202194 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 2:13 am
can you tell me, more about yourself?

#202311 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 1:20 am
good evening my dear, how was your day? please add me to your private email so that we can chat together

#202348 by AlanJones Wed May 21, 2014 3:53 am
good evening my dear, how was your day? so tell me, the time to chat with you i really miss chatting with you, and please can you you add me to your private email so that we can chat from there