Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200452 by AlanJones Wed May 07, 2014 11:07 am
I could guess you are doing absolutely great today; I am so glad that we are moving ahead to know each other, as to know if we can find the chemistry between us then we can decide.
On like me, am just single here, i have no Boyfriend for now, i do not smoke, i drink once in a while but just little, i don’t do drugs, i would like to tell you a lot more about myself, this is just an icebreaker for us to move further.

Friendship is defined as a person whom one knows, likes and trusts in the English language dictionary. Though the word friendship hold much deeper meaning to it. The dictionary meaning does not emphasize on the laughter that fills the air when two friends are together and happy or the support that one can get from a friend, actually i thought it wise to write you because your profile really interest me.

One thing i would like to seek from you is HONEST, I want us to be honest to each other in everything we do, of course you would agree with me that honest is the key to a good and lasting relationship, without truth we cannot move forward. I believe in co-operate existence in my relationship which i believe is the best for a matured relationship. I believe love to be the power that can bring two together from a far or near and i hope you will get hold of this point as i do too.

So now, how is the people in your country? i learnt a lot of foreigners go there always for Vacation and investment? it has been a long time i have interest to invest out from my country such as to buy house and some other things! Well i will love to know more about the tourist places in your country. I have to stop here hoping to hear from you soon. I will be happy if you provide me your contact cell phone number for easy communication.

Thanks Lopez

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200487 by Grunt Wed May 07, 2014 1:29 pm
also with all the well-known pics of Julie

https://www.facebook.com/angela.karl.7
Angela Karl
About
Studied at Derek Jeter
Past: USA

http://vk.com/id179809723
Laila Ellias
Birthday:September 12, 1988
Hometown:Manila
Relationship status: Single
Languages:English, Français
Siblings: Brother
Current city: Chicago
Activities:
Nurse, Reading and Partying
Favorite quotes:
Forward Ever, Backwards Never
About me:
Hey Beautiful people, I am Laila 24years old, a Student and part time worker, i am a nurse. Anyway, i am a mixed race, Philippines, American and African. I take my work serious cos that's what keeps me going, aside that i like to party as well, cos all work and no play makes Laila a dull girl.. Anyway, folks i think I'll just leave you for now, you can ask of anything you want to know about me, will be glad to answer ya.. Stay Bless!!

yahoo avatar

http://vk.com/id185188449
Jennifer Joseph
Birthday: October 15, 1987
Relationship status: Actively searching
Languages: English
Interests: theater, cinema, night clubs, parks, meeting with friends, swimming, horse-riding, figure-skating, traveling, hiking
About me:
I am glad to tell you that I romantic and life loving woman. I enjoy every moment of life and I want to share this happiness with my second half. I believe in love and I am searching for the same desperate romantic!
I am real woman and I am searching for the same real man, real gentleman, serious reliable and brave one, my love, friend, my protector
#200616 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 12:15 pm
Hello dear !!

I want to tell you more about myself now.

My real name is Lopez Naidoo, I am 35 years old, and live alone in my own house in South Africa . but I really miss a good Man to take care of each other, and make each other happy both day and night, because I have been single for a long time now. I work and have my own company..

I have many friends that are married to foreign Men, and they are very happy together. I really want to find me a Man from another country myself to join them. and other countries are living in my district. I am serious and honest, and I am ready for a relationship and marriage too. I hope you want to know me better and meet me later...

My parents are still alive. 85 and 83 years old. They both live in a kind of hospital for old people now. I visit them as often I can. I have one younger sister. grown up Now.

I am still very strong, and try to keep my body in a good shape. My length is 167 cm and weight is 49 kg. I like to walk hand in hand, go shopping in the city, or walk along the beach. I like to travel, see new places, and I love romantic dinners with erotic dessert in bed after. I love sex with my partner, because good sex for both is very important in a relationship together with many other things. And I am very faithful. one woman..... one Man

I hope you know me better now, and I hope you still like me. This is my wish for the future, and hope to see a mail from you together with some pic's of you, and tell me all about you..

Tell me more about you, and more photo of you, here is mine and more about me.

thanks

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200707 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:07 am
Thanks for the mail, do you live alone? And do you like me? you are ok with me, so tell me more about you dear..

#200779 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 11:24 am
Thanks XXX,

Love has its ups and downs, its twists and turns. Love leaves you pain, teaches u until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong, do you know anything about love?

Good Morin Dear

#201046 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 1:28 am
Thanks i am doing good and you?

Take My Eyes but let me c u. Take my mind but let me think about u.Take my hand but let me touch u. But if u want to take my heart, its already with U

Tell me more about NZ, can u come on gmail chat so we chat there????

#351022 by malu53 Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:09 pm
encounter on g+
scammer contacted vic via google
at least 4 different prgiles on google+
a corresponding profile on FB

pics used on g+

Image Image

uid: victoria.sapey.5
Victoria Sapey
Intro
Lives in Accra, Ghana
Engaged
From Canada, Kansas
Got Engaged to xxx yyy

on scammer's wall

I am not a scammer, I am a good and honorable woman, despite what people are saying about me.........
Well nobody should try to talk about us beaning engaged....what god has bring together no body can stop it... am not a scammer
Well am not what u think....and thank god for meet the right man in my ilfe and that is xxx yyy......am not a scammer am real