Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200579 by AlanJones Thu May 08, 2014 6:27 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - ilovefish1313 - http://www.FishMeetFish.com/profile/ilovefish1313

Looking for true love

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Good looking man and Good heart

PM

I am joe....I just finished going through your profile, I love what i saw. You have all i need in a woman. You are an angel. You have a great smile.. If I ever saw an angel, it was in your eyes. I'll sweep you off your feet, and make God regret he left an angel behind...Heaven's lost without you. Only God's creations can compare to the beauty that I see in you.here is my email [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200752 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 5:51 am
Hi baby...I just open Gmail now so we chat and get to know each other...How are u doing ?

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.217.28
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200811 by AlanJones Fri May 09, 2014 1:19 pm
[email protected] added u now baby

How are u doing baby ?

#200910 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 2:31 am
I just added u to my list on Gmail...Do u have messanger on ur Gmail ?or facebook account

#200930 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 3:21 am
Pls get one for me cos it easy to talk there baby

Pls XXX

#201222 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 12:44 pm
Pls give me a try and come online cos im not here for games ok

#201363 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:37 pm
I know how u feel baby but give me try cos im not here for Games too

#202118 by AlanJones Mon May 19, 2014 12:17 pm
Hi baby...Sorry i was not online all this while baby i have a flu but i am fine now..how are u doing baby ?

#202173 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:09 am
yes baby..Thank u so much..How was ur day baby ??

I miss u so much here baby for real

Hello!! I'm a single man that is in search for a good woman. I have a good and pure heart, I'm loyal, faithful, loving and ready for that right man to make a commitment. And true to the one they love.. Honesty and communication is a must!! And he is going to need to have a good sense of humor and know what they want in life. And not be afraid to take the chance.
I love music, movies, walking, watching it rain, many many things and to me it is all who your enjoying the company of. And just hoping to find that right woman for me. And no one is perfect I know I'm not as well.. I'm not a person that judges it is not my job to do so.. So if you maybe interested let me know.. Hope to be reading from you soon...pls let me know when u free and can wait to chat with u soon

Image Image

#202264 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:13 pm
Good morning baby ???You welcome pls tell me more about u

#202271 by AlanJones Tue May 20, 2014 1:40 pm
Hi YYY,
How is your day going?you sound nice and i think you can be that
woman i've been looking for all my life,once again thanks so much for
the message,well I 'll tell you a bit of my background. I was born
and raised in Evansville,Indiana a fourth generation .It was much
different when I was growing up, a beautiful cozy small town and i
was the only child but It was wonderful, I love life with my heart
and I promise to love my woman with my soul. I am loyal above all,
very intelligent, funny, well adjusted. I enjoy going out as well as
staying in. I miss having a woman on my/her couch, watching,
laughing, listening, caring, watching, kissing, holding, rubbing each
other sore backs, necks, heads. Just being together, looking into
each others eyes and know what each other is saying without speaking
a word.
I am a passionate man and l love to be affectionate. In the long run
it is companionship and enjoyment of what each person loves to do.
The compatibility to enjoy it together. I am not into lust, rather
into finding chemistry that will lead to love and monogamy, Most woman
today are all about self gratification and not concerned about
tomorrow. That is shallow and leads to a very empty, unfulfilled
life, If I should capture your heart you will have, my heart that
offers that deep unconditional love we all desire. My boundless
personality that will keep you laughing and loving. And my soul which
you will have captured forever. I am one of a kind. If this is what
you desire for the rest of your life, search no more.
I'm an energetic and sociable person. I appreciate decency and
sincerity in a relationship between a man and a woman, I was raised
with a strike Christian background and taught from a young age to
always respect myself and other people.I still maintain this value
wherever I goes,The inner beauty is more important for me than the
beauty of appearance.
Looking forward to your next email,

Yours Joe

Oops, YYY was not the name of the person he wrote to. Hopefully he made the same mistake to his other victims.