Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200604 by Grunt Thu May 08, 2014 10:02 am
http://en.netlog.com/lindaperson
lindaperson
female - 40 years, New York, United States
Name linda person38
Date of birth 19/12/1973
Location New York, United States

How are you doing today? Thanks alot for your interest on my profile. I think I like what im reading from your profile so far and i would love to know more about you. I am cool, honest, loving and a pretty down to earth person. I have been on yahoo personals for a while now and i have not really met anyone interesting, most of the men on here are just down for sex and looking for a one night stand, I hope that would be change with you. It's so amazing to meet you because my subscription on Yahoo Personals is ending by tomorrow. I would love to get to know you better... so i want you to e-mail me to lindaperson38 (at) (yahoo) (dot) (com) so that we can keep up this conversation and can share my pics with you
Advertisement

#201133 by Grunt Sun May 11, 2014 6:15 pm
thank u so much for your message so my name is linda so Am single searching for A good honesty person And trusted so i need A good person in my life so Am from spain living with my Mom in the country so i am 26 years old now so i need A good relationship with someone that will married with me so what are u doing for your living And so tell me more About yourself so that will can got to know each other
Received: from [41.220.69.161] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014