Information on romance scams and scammers.
#200904 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 1:41 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - robert200 - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/robert200

am so cool and gentel

Age & Gender: 33 Year Old Man
Height: 4' 1" (124 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Baptist
Ethnicity: Native American with Bald Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aries

About Me
Am robert from nigeria,my facebook name is peter angello nd i like meet new people.

My Perfect First Date
i like careing women lovely and repectful

PMs

My real name is daniel nd am a cool gentel guy....and the resean why i want you to be my love is that i really like people that is from another country and i no you will be so nice to me.

The resean why am telling you my real name is because i want you to belive me for whatever i say to you

Are my doing bad thing as am telling you the truth....if you no you are not interested in me then let me no so that i will stop chating with you,is just that i don't want to lie to u.

Am telling you the truth,if you really want too no who i am just call me on this number 2348101654868

My name is daniel sylvanus am from imo state nigeria but i stay in lagos nigeria.....i study electrical engineering

Baby i have goting my email address back and this is it [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#200983 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 9:14 am
From Robert Mark - [email protected]

yes honey

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.58.213.11
Originating ISP: Swiftng
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#200984 by AlanJones Sat May 10, 2014 9:16 am
How are you doing?

#201052 by AlanJones Sun May 11, 2014 2:05 am
hi honey.......how is your day going?

#201185 by AlanJones Mon May 12, 2014 6:31 am
am daniel from nigeria.......i saw you on fishmeetfish i beening fall in love.....i just wish we can no each other better than this

#201287 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:08 am
baby for now i stay with my parent.......i pass out my high school last year and i also study electrical engineering....i just wish i can see the love of my life right here.