Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201934 by scooby101 Sun May 18, 2014 4:16 am
Hey baby, how are you doing today? Thanks for helping me with the money, i will let you know when i get it.... How's your day at work today. I miss you XXXXXX and i can't wait till the day i will look straight into your eyes and tell you how much you mean to me, i love you baby and i want you to know you mean a lot to me. As the days go by, I stop and think about all the memories we'll make, the good times we'll share, and the love between us that keeps growing. You are not only my wpman, but my best friend and soul mate. You are a blessing from above - one that I do not take for granted. I thank you for happiness you brought back into my life. Not only are you a wonderful woman, and caregiver. I love you, Honey...more than words, more than life. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your man.
Advertisement

#202791 by Scambuster2 Sat May 24, 2014 11:57 pm
Well he is still at it....using a site called hi5.com and under user name "Jason M", age 38 from Rosewell, CA ... He contacted me May 23, 2014. Hello beautiful, how are you doing today? I am Jason single never been married and i am looking for something serious and long term, i am kinda off and on, on this site. If you are also looking for something serious and long term you can hit me up on [email protected] Jason

Although I only talked to him once, he gave me his email to contact him, in which I did not. And instead used his that he provided, to do a online search to see if he was legit or a scammer. Which leads me to your post. The photos on his hi5.com profile are different than the photos you provided. Here is the link to his hi5 profile: http://www.hi5.com/profile.html?uid=6006310792 He said the exact same stuff in his profile and his contact to me...other than I have yet to go beyond the initial first contact. And won't. Thanks so much for reporting so others, like me, can be warned. Appreciated. :) I don't know how to get a photo on here, so apologies...I wanted to add the pics on his hi5 profile and was unable to.
#232803 by began steele Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:43 pm
https://www.facebook.com/vivy.james.9?fref=ufi
Rose Mary Johnson
Worked at Rich Logistics
Studied at Hunter College
Lives in Fleming Island, Florida
I am Looking for a Honest Trusted and loving Caring and Trust worthy Down earth to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lively that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me This is little i have in mind that want to express to you what I desire in a man and what I do not desire.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.