Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201096 by scooby101 Sun May 11, 2014 9:15 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/lovedhated

About Me:
I'm passionate, kind, lovely, intelligent, understanding and Caring. I am not possessive because I give time and space for affection to grow. I am looking to make relationship. I can't stand to deal with jealousy, backstabbing and that endless bickering! I am most happy being around someone who can make me laugh. If I am lucky enough to meet a compatible lady who is honest, trustworthy and compatible with me

You look so astonishing, that i just cant take my eyes off you, I am Widowed and will like to meet a cool loving woman with a heart to love, your profile looks great and your beauty with cool face make me have a feeling that you must have a heart to love ?? It will be my pleasure to meet such beautiful woman like you and know more about you. I'm busy lately, if you would like to know me better and see where things leads us you sure could get to me Via Email presencepresent/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m or send me text 281 516 8407

p.S It would be my pleasure to hear from you and tell you everything you need to know about me and also exchange pictures with you.
Take care
TODD
Advertisement