Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201134 by rococo Sun May 11, 2014 7:04 pm
erodarling.pl
Profile: soniyaluv01
Name: jafar
Who are you looking for? : Men

My notice :
( [email protected] )
My name is Soniya and I am kind, flexible , responsible, curious , easy-going , romantic girl . I like your profile and I am interested in knowing you. Kindly reply back to my private email address , because I do not get on this site often so i can send you my pictures and also tell you more about me , this is my private email address :
( [email protected] )
I love you Soniya ,

Advertisement

#201135 by rococo Sun May 11, 2014 7:07 pm
cupidstr.com
24 F | Singles | Looking for Friends | Berlin, Germany

About me:
([email protected])
dear i want to write you with my pictures to tell you more about my self with the email that i give you here because i want to contact you through That email address to tell you everything about my self with my pictures i will like you to use this my own email address that you are seeing here now to contact me so that i will reply you back with my pic and also tell you more about my self ok take a very good care of your self and
i will be waiting to see you mail in my e-mail box address ok thanks yours soniya ([email protected])

#201136 by rococo Sun May 11, 2014 7:10 pm
eteen.pl
Joined 30/04/2014
Gender Female
Age 23 years
Lublin Province
City [email protected]

Interests
( [email protected] )
My name is Soniya and I am kind , flexible , responsible, curious , easy-going , romantic girl . I like your profile and i am interested in getting to know you . Kindly reply back to my private email address because i do not get on this site often so i can send you my photos and at the same time tell you more about me , here 's my private email address : ( [email protected] )
and love you Soniya ,

:)
#201137 by rococo Sun May 11, 2014 7:41 pm
fashion-id.ro /
Name: soniyaluv01 girl from Germany
soniyajafar,
City: Berlin
Id mess: [email protected]

Description:
([email protected])
My name is Soniya and I am kind, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic girl. I like your profile and i am interested in getting to know you. Kindly reply back to my private email address because i do not get on this site often so i can send you my photos and at the same time tell you more about me, here `s my private email addess: ([email protected])
i love you Soniya

#201241 by Grunt Mon May 12, 2014 2:31 pm
FMF
soniyaluv01
and I am kind, flexible, responsible,
Age & Gender: 24 Year Old Woman
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color
My Education: High School
My Profession: Berlin
My Marital Status: Single

i like your profile and i am interested in getting to know you. kindly reply back to my private email address because i do not get on this site often so i can send you my photos and at the same time tell you more about me
here s my private email address: soniyaluv01 hotmail.com
i love you soniya

About Me
([email protected]) My name is Soniya and I am kind, flexible, responsible, curious, easy-going, romantic girl. I like your profile and i am interested in getting to know you. Kindly reply back to my private email address because i do not get on this site often so i can send you my photos and at the same time tell you more about me, here's my private email address: ([email protected]) i love you Soniya,