Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201289 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 1:20 am
Profile on FishMeetFish - Peruzy - http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Peruzy

We All live to be Happy, Life is too Short to flirt around

Age & Gender: 49 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average / Medium
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Brown Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I am just whom i am, free your mind and make life easy

PMs

Beautiful you look very pretty and sexy in your look and makes you look young can we be friends

Here is a translation of a PM sent to one woman in her own language

Hello beautiful, I'm very glad and happy that you, dear friend, to read also, I am Christ by name I stay in UK London, my father from North America, my mother from Berlin Germany, you look very beautiful and wonderful lady your smile pulled me which is why you are writing a message, such a pretty maiden you look very young despite your age, how was your weekend hope all is well with you, and how are you, I wish you a pleasant week, I get to know more, please

and a PM sent to another victim

A Christ by name, I am also from XXX, but reside in London at the moment

I have hidden the country he claims to be from to protect the identity of the victim, but it was not the UK, North America or Germany.

I am from XXX XXX, what about you?.... You look pretty hope we can get to know more more about our selves.....

i am from West and you?.........please pretty angel can we chat more privately on yahoo messenger's id or facebook so we can get to know more about ourselves..

wow are you serious, that mean's we are not far from each other, you are very intelligent and good looking lady, what a pleasant and pretty face you got here, if you don't mine i will advise we chat privately on yahoo messenger's id or through Facebook so we can get along to know each other.

ok very thank you beautiful damsel.... [email protected]

I just sent you my I'd now I await your responds dear, I can't wait to chat with you pretty angel
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue May 13, 2014 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#201373 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 2:07 pm
this is my I'd [email protected] add me on this i'd

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#201376 by AlanJones Tue May 13, 2014 2:15 pm
Am doing very fine, how is everything with you dear.. thank you very much to write to me....Friendship is not having a gang of people around U…It is best to have one heart which is true,..Thinking of U & Always cares for U, Separation is a wound that no one can heal..!But,remembrance is a gift that no one can steal..!Keep your memories intact..!!.Tears can b Trusted more than Smile because you can easily Smile at anybody but cant Cry without True Feelings….. A true sentence from a real friend..‘All the persons are not my friends. But my friend is not just like all other persons.. CUTE is your NATURE,SWEET is your NAME,close to my HEART you will always REMAIN,As PLANT wants WATER,FLOWER wants DEW,I want nothing but HAPPINESS for you,Smile is a language of love,Smile is to win the hearts ,Smile improves your personality,SO SMILE always.In life,we have a lot to Lose & very little to Choose..!Whenever you get a chance to choose,do it wisely & see that you NEVER LOSE WHAT YOU CHOOSE!... Just want to say Good Evening to you

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.150.27.175
Originating ISP: Telkom Internet
City: Johannesburg
Country of Origin: South Africa
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#201449 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 3:10 am
Am very glad and happy to read from you and having time to write to me, I am Christ Mata by name i am a widower, since the past 10 years i have just one little baby girl name Rose she's 10 years old i lost my wife in the child delivery of my twin baby girls wish i later lots one of them after 3 months of birth its was not easy for me, i have no father because my Dad was a Doctor in XXXXXXXX he died of food poison after having lunch with he's brother's and sister's, they throw my mom out of her matrimonial home, my mom suffered very well to take care of me in the UK, after years later, my mom died when i was 25 years of age its was not also easy for me as well, such is life, and life is too short to feel so bad, my daughter school in the boarding school.. i own a small company that deals with cables and wire's have been into this business since the past 9 years wish is known as Electrical Engineer, i take contract from different countries ... Am very happy to meet you beautiful angel.. i am 49 years old i will be 50 very soon.... nice to meet you one's again this a photo of i and Rose my daughter..

ETA: I've edited out the country that he claims his father was doctor is as it is clear that he adapts the story to match the location of his victim (or where he thinks his victim lives - he is too stupid to get it right in some cases).
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed May 14, 2014 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

#201450 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 3:12 am
We’re not too close in distance.We’re not too near in miles.But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles.Life never seems to be the way we want it,but we live it the best way we can.There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect moment, We always Work for a Better Tomorrow..
But When Tomorrow Comes, Instead of Enjoying, We Again Think of a Better Tomorrow!Let's Have a Better Today... “Remember” all d sweet things & all sweet persons in your “Life so Wake Up
with your “SWEET MEMORIES To See This Beautiful Morning..... Am very happy we are having contact between ourselves thank you very much for spending time to read my message and written to you dear... you such a darling..

#201515 by AlanJones Wed May 14, 2014 1:30 pm
We meet on the internet,but I hold you no less dear than the friends I see every day,the friends who live near.You entered my life via an email letter,but in your own special way you made my whole world better.Now I'm happy, and,at last, I feel whole,because I found the precious blossom that was missing from my soul.I yearn to chat with you every day,because only you have the power to chase my blues away.

#201563 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 12:58 am
Yet more confusion bout where his dad works.

My dad was in Doctor in Canada... i was yet unborn when my dad was a doctor, but later after my dad died its was very painful i felt bad because no one to care for me and my mom, well its passed already, so how was your day dear friend...
We meet on the internet,but I hold you no less dear than the friends I see every day,the friends who live near.You entered my life via an email letter,but in your own special way you made my whole world better.Now I'm happy, and,at last, I feel whole,because I found the precious blossom that was missing from my soul.I yearn to chat with you every day,because only you have the power to chase my blues away.

#201621 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 12:59 pm
Hello Good morning my beautiful angel how was your night, hope you slept well dear, yea my Mom died on her way from Shopping from Italy she died of car crash... All is well though you such a nice and pretty lady, My wishes are silent but true,Everywhere they will follow you…Luck is yours,Wishes are mine…
I wish your present & future always shine Distance never separate any relation..Time never build any relation..If feelings are true from heart..Then friends are always friends forever.Most of the things we desire are EXPENSIVE. But the truth is: The things That really satisfy us Are FREE: Love, joy, laughter & Good relations.Life can be happier & stress less if we remember one simple thought:“We can’t have all that we desire, but God will give us all that we deserve”Worries are like Moon. one day will increase, one day will decrease, other day may not be seen. So Don’t Worry for Anything. Always Be cool.Being happy doesn't mean everything’s perfect..It just means we have decided to see everything beyond the imperfections”. Its human tendency to run behind people whom we love and neglect the ones who love us because We are sure we’ll never loss them ….strange but very true… Separation is a wound that no one can heal..!
But,remembrance is a gift that no one can steal..!Keep your memories intact..!!. In life,we have a lot to Lose & very little to Choose..!Whenever u get a chance to choose, do it wisely & see that you win,

#201627 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:20 pm
Good evening to you dear, how was your day, hope you had a nice and wonderful day today, yes my mom had car crash accident 5 years ago, she died immediately at the post before she was rushed to the hospital well such is life, lifs have thought me lots to be learn....I'm sending you this book of friendship, because I want you to know how much I care about you. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you in my life. And I look forward to the new pages we'll write in the book of us.

#201636 by AlanJones Thu May 15, 2014 1:49 pm
Good morning pretty angel, how was your night, hope you slept well, My Dada was a Doctor in Canada before hes death its was very painful, my mom tried and struggled to train me yup before she died on her way from Shopping from Italy.. Hello Good morning my beautiful angel how was your night, hope you slept well dear, yea my Mom died on her way from Shopping from Italy she died of car crash... All is well though you such a nice and pretty lady, My wishes are silent but true,Everywhere they will follow you…Luck is yours,Wishes are mine…
I wish your present & future always shine Distance never separate any relation..Time never build any relation..If feelings are true from heart..Then friends are always friends forever.Most of the things we desire are EXPENSIVE. But the truth is: The things That really satisfy us Are FREE: Love, joy, laughter & Good relations.Life can be happier & stress less if we remember one simple thought:“We can’t have all that we desire, but God will give us all that we deserve”Worries are like Moon. one day will increase, one day will decrease, other day may not be seen. So Don’t Worry for Anything. Always Be cool.Being happy doesn't mean everything’s perfect..It just means we have decided to see everything beyond the imperfections”. Its human tendency to run behind people whom we love and neglect the ones who love us because We are sure we’ll never loss them ….strange but very true… Separation is a wound that no one can heal..!
But,remembrance is a gift that no one can steal..!Keep your memories intact..!!. In life,we have a lot to Lose & very little to Choose..!Whenever u get a chance to choose, do it wisely & see that you win, You such a nice and pretty lady, i am beginning to like you, because you are one in a million

#201762 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 1:57 am
Good morning dear and how was your night, My mom suffered very well because she was thrown out from the house without anything not even a dime of Money or any Shelter well its passed... I feared being alone until I learned to like myself. I feared failureuntil I realized that I only fail when I don't try.
I feared success until I realized that I had to try in order to be happy with myself. I feared people's opinions until I learned that
people would have opinions about me anyway. I feared rejection
until I learned to have faith in myself. I feared pain until I learned that it's necessary for growth. I feared the truth
until I saw the ugliness in lies. I feared life until I experienced its beauty. I feared death until I realized that it's not an end, but a beginning. I feared my destiny, until I realized that I had the power to change my life. I feared hate until I saw that it was nothing more than ignorance. I feared love until it touched my heart, making the darkness fade into endless sunny days. I feared ridicule until I learned how to laugh at myself. I feared growing old until I realized that I gained wisdom every day. I feared the future until I realized that life just kept getting better. I feared the past until I realized that it could no longer hurt me.
I feared the dark until I saw the beauty of the starlight. I feared the light until I learned that the truth would give me strength.
I feared change, until I saw that even the most beautiful butterfly
had to undergo a metamorphosis before it could fly.

#201786 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 3:37 am
She was thrown out because my Dad's brother's and sister's was willing to take my dad's properties from my mom, And my Dad and mom didn't do marriage until my dad's death, my dad's brother's where all gamblers they where never ready for anything in life at all, all they want was my dad to pay all there bills.... Well lets say all is passed now, how are you doing how is your day going, happy weekend to you dear how is the weather over there, i am very happy to have a sweet and caring friend like you am beginning to like you so much... Oh, my lovely friend while you're away, my heart is bound in sorrow, but these chains can have today, if you'll be mine good friend tomorrow.

#201803 by AlanJones Sat May 17, 2014 5:05 am
Good morning my beautiful angel, Oh my lovely friend while you're away, my heart is bound in sorrow, but these chains can have today, if you'll be mine good friend tomorrow. You so sweet in your written i missed your messages so much dear

#201925 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 3:52 am
Good morning my pretty princess and Happy Sunday to you, well am happy all is getting better with me now, I will just say lets talk about our selves, I do have time and chance for you but will you cherish the time and chance I spend with you here?....Because you're a beautiful person, I wanted to send something beautiful to you. Because you always fill my world with laughter and happiness, I wanted to send something bright to you. Because our friendship is true, I wanted to send some pink roses to you. It's not much, but I hope this greeting will do. In my own special way,
I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts today,
and I'm sending some good wishes your way.

#201963 by AlanJones Sun May 18, 2014 11:10 am
Good morning my beautiful angel, happy Sunday to you, you such a nice and awesome lady i will be happy if we are one and be together very close to ourselves trust me am going to make you happy in life time and you will forever be happy meeting me am very happy you love the poetry, and am still happy we are very close and nice friends to ourselves. Because you're a beautiful person, I wanted to send something beautiful to you. Because you always fill my world with laughter and happiness, I wanted to send something bright to you. Because our friendship is true, I wanted to send some pink roses to you. It's not much, but I hope this greeting will do. In my own special way,
I just wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts today,
and I'm sending some good wishes your way.