Information on romance scams and scammers.
#201345 by scooby101 Tue May 13, 2014 11:19 am
https://www.facebook.com/david.dansatch

David Dansatch

hello my dear, how are you?
I'm in a very good state of health too, i 'm glad we meet here. My name is David, where you from?
Oh that's nice a good name from a beautiful woman like you, i'm from northern california Torrance precisely, are you single or married?

oh okay my dear, likewise me also same single, my wife pass away few years ago, but i have a son and he's all that makes me happy. i'm searching for a serious commitment and i like you from the moment i set my eyes on your profile, i'm a very cool man and i need someone like you dear.

Thanks darling, i must say you really captivated to my interest from the moment i sight you here, please tell me more about yourself so that we both can know each other more better. i'm really interested on you and i guess i haven't miss my way?,,,,,,,hahah...take good care

Good morning for me my dear, i'm so glad to read your message and please so sorry that i replied very late is due too our time different between us just now i got up from sleep. well i'm am not expecting to know everything about you at once because everything in life is step by step, i actually want to know if you single and what you do for a living? i'm really impress by your look and your caught my attention just the moment i sight you here on fb. I hope you had a wonderful time for the day? Thanks for replying my msg so far, have a good time my dear.

Now is my morning is almost 1:00am night and i can't sleep that's why i decided to check if you have written me a message. I'm so happy to know more about you. I'm working as a general contractor with Myers & son's building construction company in CA.

So what happen now do you have anyone in your life? i just ask because you really caught my attention and now i'm single searching, so am planning to build a good relationship with you, though the distance between us is like a millions miles away. but all the same i believe relationship is like a commitment and bound which keeps two parties together. I really like you very much and since 2 days back i sight you in here you have been on my mind, so my dear what do you have to say can you give it ago?

David Dansatch

Hello my darling, how are you today? i hope you have a wonderful time on mother's day? i have been thinking a lot about you here and i feel so happy that i could find someone like you, plz talk to me if you're online

oh very good am happy to hear that you having a good activities over there, meanwhile i just got back from work here is 10:39pm, it's actually night here, and i feel it's time for me to have a good chat with you basically ourselves. just like as i told you earlier that you makes my heart beat and i will love to have you as my woman, do you have a plan to settle down as much as i do?
Advertisement

#201695 by scooby101 Fri May 16, 2014 6:53 am
David Dansatch

yes my love that's what am expecting from you i want to spend the rest of my life with you, tell me more about your past relationship, maybe you ex husband or bf, i love you

okay honey, well am so happy that i found you here, but am worried so much because you don't always come on-line to chat with me, when do you normally have time to come on-line? i will make out time also to be available

I have fall in love with you and i need you in my life right now my love and i want to make everything possible to make sure that we both be together as one family, plz make out time to have a good talk with me, am always patient to read your message soon, i love you darling.