Information on romance scams and scammers.
#203784 by scooby101 Sat May 31, 2014 3:35 am
How are you love?

Just to notify you that i have arrived in Afghanistan but still busy, I will write to you tomorrow when i am less busy.

Thanks

Phillips.

Honey, have you called the security company?
Last edited by scooby101 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#204034 by scooby101 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:59 am
How are you doing? I hope great.

We have been distributed to our various place of work, i just came back from my duty post now.

Honestly my life has changed ever since I met you. You made my life complete and full of hope. Even before I met you, I have always been afraid to surrender my heart to a wrong hand but today i am happy that i found you the right woman that seems to know and appreciate my moods at all time. I wonder what my life would have been without a soul mate like you.

I want us to feel each other. I will come to meet you by end of August so that we can have a good time together. I miss you so much and there is hardly anything i could do without thinking about you. I keep on thinking about you and going crazy about you. I have been a lone at my duty post today thinking about you and wondering what my life would have been without you.

Thanks,

Phillips
#204180 by scooby101 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:29 am
How are you my love?

I thank you for coming into my life. I am feeling happy and better. I was in pains years back. I was in sorrows this time last two years but today, I am feeling better and courage that i met you. You are the joy of every man. Every man that knows your worth will die to have you. I hope you understand what I mean.

I want you to tell me your plans. Where do you want to live in future maybe after marriage at your place or UK? Do you still want to have a child? Do you have a car or drive? Where do i stay when i come to your place? Tell me more on your daily life? How do you spend your weekend? What are you going to do this weekend? I want to know everything about you. Please feel free to ask me questions I will answer you with all pleasure.

Take good care of yourself for me. I am so happy to have you in my life and please you have to be happy. I have come to change your life and make your life become brighter and new. I am ready to love and care with all my heart. I appreciate and cherish you deep down in my soul than you ever thought.

Love from your man,

Phillips.
#204329 by scooby101 Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:40 am
How are you, I hope you have a good day,

Honey, I am fine, today I really want you to follow me to thank God almighty for his guidance and protection through out our stay in today fracas against Taliban in eastern Afghanistan, we face them and God gives us victory, non of our soldiers died, we all came back to the camp safely. Honey I am sorry that I did not tell you yesterday that I am going for war front today, I do not want you to get afraid.

Honey, you are a woman I thought I had never known. You are the only one who stole my heart so innocently, but with care and grace and perfect love. The perfect thought is us together forever, the sweetest word is your name, and the greatest thing is your love. Every silent prayer that has left my mind, all the empty words that have left my mouth and chased my lips, and all the lonely tears that have escaped my eyes have made me who I am, one to love you more.

Honey, I want to tell you more about myself. I am a first lieutenant (1LT) my next promotion is captain. My favorite’s foods are Chinese food, western food, sealed food, Italian food and Japanese food, I have a hobby, riding power bike, hiking and watching football. Honey my relaxing day, I read some book and throw hand ball with my friends in the camp, we don’t go out from the camp unless we are on a group going for duty, our lives is always in danger, but God in his infinity mercy guide us. You know our MOTTO (IN GOD WE TRUST)

My wife, I love you so much, those five words I tell you so much can't have more meaning than anything else ever possibly could. I love you with all my faults and all my achievements. I love you with all that I am. I love you for who you are. I hope in the quietest of the night when I whisper out to you, you'll know just what to do. You'll listen to hear my voice echoing how much I love you.

Love always

Your husband,

Phillips.
#204575 by scooby101 Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 am
How are you my dear?

Thanks for your beautiful mail. I am so proud to have a wonderful woman like you in my life. I thank you so much for the happiness you have brought into my life since I met you. I keep on thinking about you in everything i do.

I am feeling happy everyday especially each time i remember that i have a woman like you with a good heart and ready to make me happy. I know I am so lucky to have you. I am going to show you love forever and cherish you. I printed out your picture so that I can see your face morning and night. I can see you before I go to bed and when i get to my office. You are the best woman in my life now and I promise to cherish you and be the best man in your life. I cannot wait to be with you. I miss you so much and I want to come so that I can hold your arms, kiss your lips and tell you how much i love you.

I miss you so much and I will keep missing you and thinking about you. I want you to take good care of yourself for me. I love you with all my heart and I will do anything to make you happy. I appreciate and cherish you deep down in my soul.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

With Kiss,

Phillips.
#204876 by scooby101 Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:58 am
My Angel,

How are you doing? I hope fine.

Honey there is nothing that gives me joy than having a wonderful woman like you in my life who understands the true meaning of love and happiness. There is one thing in life. It is love, happiness and understanding and I am finding every quality I need from a woman in you. It is my honor to have a precious woman like you who i will call my wife and cherish all the time.

I thank you for accepting me into your life. You are the queen of my heart and i am the king of your heart. This is my best moment to have a wonderful woman to miss. Honey when i miss you, i will be happy that i have a special woman to miss. I am so happy that i am in love with you.

I am so happy in my life. You have giving me so much to remember. I thank the day we met. I will never forget you in my life. I love you so much honey and i want you to know that the love i have for you is not an ordinary love. It is the love that will take us a greater height and the love we will use to build our family as husband and wife.

Honey i want to grow old with you. I want to live with you forever till the end of time. I want to cherish you and appreciate you till the end of time. I love every part of you and my love for you will never fail. You are my happiness and joy. I thank you so much for bringing back my happiness.

I miss you so much honey. I do not have a busy day today but i am lonely and thinking about you. The thought of you will never depart from me because you are my body and soul. I love you so much and i will tell the world that you are my only wife. You will forever be mine a lone and i will never disappoint you. Please my darling you have to take good care of yourself for me and bear in mind that you have a good husband that loves you so much and living to see you smile again.
#205157 by scooby101 Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:54 am
Hello love,

How are you doing and your lovely night? I hope fine.

Thanks for your wonderful mail. Honey i don't know what i can do without you. The first thing i do when i come back from work is to read your mail. I miss you so much my darling and i cannot wait for the day i will hold you in my arms and tell you how much i love you and care for you. You are the best among women and nothing will stop me from loving you.

No matter how far or how long, my love for you will still be there. I will always love you. I am here weather in spirit, mind, body. My love for you is more powerful than stars because it is a gift from God to us. So trust it, feel it and like it. My blood is boiling and my heart melts whenever i read your mail. You are a gift from heaven and i must treat you like a QUEEN.

I don't have the word to make you feel better, but i do have the arms to give you a hug, ear to listen to whatever you want to talk and i have the heart that is aching to see you smile again. Honey my heart is full of joy, happiness but please accept this little word of mine as a gift to make your days long and happy. I love you with all my heart and nothing will ever stop me from loving you. I appreciate and cherish you with all my heart.

Take good care of yourself for me. Honey make sure that you eat very well and drink enough water. The weather is good here. I wish i am with you baby. I love you so much and miss you.

Thanks and hope to hear from you.

Love from your husband,

Phillips.
#205363 by scooby101 Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:40 am
My Dearest ,

How are you and your family?

I really do not want us to keep each other waiting so long to be together.I am 100% sure that you are nice,caring and kind hearted. I am also sure you are a honest and sincere woman whom i can entrust my heart in her care.

I want us to meet. I believe that meeting each other in person will give us that sense of belonging and make it easier for us to access each other better to ascertain if we are compatible to live together as couples or not.

I wish i could be an angel, and have wings that I may fly into your arms at this very second. To taste your sweet kiss and feel your warm embrace. To love you, to have the pain of needing you, vanish in your arms, as would snowflakes on a summer day. And to know that we would at last, be together for all our days. Days spent lost in sweet heavenly love, such as we have never known.

I want to be the man you will love and cherish forever.You are my woman.There is no doubt about it.There is no going back.You are the one my heart wants. So lets just make it happen. I will prove myself better to you when we meet . Then you will be able to test my person and know if i am what you want instead of just being so far apart from each other. Please send more of yours pictures to me.

Waiting to read back from you.

With love from your husband,

Phillips.
#205738 by scooby101 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:40 am
My love

How are you doing, I hope Gods grace is sufficient. Honey I am missing you.

My love, there is something I want to tell you, promise me that you are not going to tell anybody because of my safety, I am not suppose to tell you, but because of the love I have on you and also want you to pray for me.

Honey, I was among the 30 special squad that was selected to go to main hideout of Taliban where the keep their Ammunition to bomb, we are going to raid and make sure we capture the New Taliban Chief in Eastern Afghanistan on Friday, so we are on special training from Today, please my love do pray for me, it is not going to be easy, but if we succeed, I am going to be promoted and I rewarded heavily, I promise you that with your prayers I will survive.

My wife, do not forget me or forget to pray for me, Well, I’m glad that I can count on you to be there when I need someone to understand, to encourage, to reassure me and I hope you realize you can always count on me too. We share so much of our lives, but it's nice to know that we can still go our own ways now and then and somehow, the more we grow as individuals, the closer we become.

I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last ... that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!

I love you

Yours husband,

Phillips.
#206501 by scooby101 Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:19 am
My beloved wife,

How are you doing? I hope all is well with you, just that you missed me.

Honey, I really want to thank God that I was saved, God really protected me, and I escaped death. My love, it was not easy since last weeks, we went for war front and come out with victory and my team captured the second in command of the Taliban, though we lost 3 soldiers and many injured. I just got some minor injuries.

My wife, I miss you, I really do, and there are no words that can possibly explain how I feel right now because I am alive today. Honey, I can tell just by the way you hold me that I mean so much to you; you make me feel so special. I hope you know how much you really mean to me - you're the reason why I get up in the morning, the reason why I do all the things I do because of how you love me.

Honey i have an important information for you but right now i am still in grief because one of the soldier that died was my very closed friend. I will wright you tomorrow and give you the detail, before that i would make sure every thing is under control.

your husband,

Phillips.
#206692 by scooby101 Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:42 am
How are you my love?

You are so special and I wish with all my heart that I truly am the one for you; I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you with all my heart. You are my best friend, my wife, my everything, and you mean the world to me. You are one in a million.

My love, I have important information for you and what I need from you is to keep it confidential and trust as usual. Listen careful. Honey, we found money and ammunition's during this our last mission with the Taliban in there hideout and we have submitted the ammunition's and some money to the government and our team has decided by our commander to share some of the money within ourselves which we have done and I got a share of $2.1 million United States dollars.

Right now, everyone of us is moving out his or her share out of Afghanistan and I have decided to move my share through the United Kingdom Red cross that came to give us treatment, I contacted a woman among them to help me move my luggage into London and deposit it for me in a security company in the name of my wife, as my luggage, she never know that it was money, I only told her that it was my luggage. I have locked it and I have the security key number which I will give to only you once the luggage is delivered to you.

My wife, please I will like you to send me your full details below

Your full name:

Address:

Phone number:

It will enable her to deposit the luggage as a personal luggage and I will tell you on how you will contact the security company to deliver to you in your country.

My love, I want you to know that I have served my country and forsake my happiness, right now I want to resign and face my family, my little daughter has been lonely and you also is lonely, if not God I would have being a dead man in this our last mission and what would I have tell you and our kid

Honey, once she deposit it, she will send the copy of the deposit slip to me and i will forward it to you to contact the company to deliver to you and once the luggage get to you I will quit and start coming immediately. Please note that I have the security lock number to open the box, I will only give it to you as soon as the luggage gets to you,

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Note: Handle this privately and maturely. This money and the little investment i have got before, we can never surfer in our life again.

Please do not fail me and do not disappointed me.

I attached the photo for you please do not disclose the information neither show this photo to anyone for a security reason.

I love you,

Phillips.

#206875 by scooby101 Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:52 pm
My love,

Honey. remember i have sacrifice my life to protect people and i strongly believed that God gave me this opportunity because of you therefore i have to enjoy it with you but do not disappointed me because i trust you.

Meanwhile i have forwarded your details to the Red Cross woman so that she can use it to deposit the luggage to the security company by tomorrow. She will send the deposit slip to me as soon as she deposit the luggage to the security company and i will forward it to you so that you can contact the company to send the luggage to you immediately. The Red Cross woman has arrived in UK therefore she will definitely deposit the luggage to the company by tomorrow and send the deposit slip to me which i will forward to you to contact the security company by email or by their phone number.

Honey, promised me that i can count on you and my money would be save with you?

I love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Your husband,

Phillips
#207088 by scooby101 Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:37 am
How are you love?

I have forwarded the deposit slip i received from the Red Cross woman Mrs. Helen Steve to you. Please call the security company on their number written on top of their deposit slip and tell them to move your luggage immediately to your address. Make sure you get back to me as soon as you contact them. I love you and i will continue loving you.

Your husband,

Phillips

Honey, have you called the security company?
#207354 by scooby101 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:04 am
Honey. whichever one is convenient for you, you just have to contact them and make sure the luggage is delivered to you as soon as possible. I'm not really happy about the dealey. It is very important you do that and get back to me.
I love you.