Information on romance scams and scammers.
#202207 by Grunt Tue May 20, 2014 4:13 am
FMF
HonestDavid50
Looking for a woman who is Nice, Honest and Caring...
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man
I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Long Term
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Am Civil Engineer Into Construction. I Work For Myself. I Specialize On Buildings Like Real Estate, Roads, Plan, Design... Etc
My Marital Status: Divorced
I Want Children? No
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
and want to create a happy life together. someone who we will grow old together. i try to do some exercise and i also like to be out in nature. i'm interest in history and i like to visit museum or historical places. i also like watching movies. i'm
friend and lover. two people who care and enjoy each other
i seek someone who likes the idea of being a good partner
no special woman for me to spend time together with. it makes me feel so lonely

About Me
I love dancing and going to fun places with my Daughter who enjoy and appreciate the zest for life. I am an sports fan, and love going to the games!I enjoy quiet evenings with that special someone, in the pool or jacuzzi, with candles and wine. I dont have friends...
I attend church very regularly. I am a Good Christian I enjoy helping people, as I receive pleasure from giving! I am very kind caring and compassionate. I help and support strangers, I do not smoke but drink occasionally,
I am gentle and easy going person, i do like to read and like holding hands when walking with my right one. I am honest, caring, loving, romantic, humble, passionate, affectionate, loyal, faithful, have of beat sense of humor love to laugh a lot

My Perfect First Date
The perfect first date for me would be a quiet intimate dinner somewhere romantic where we spend the evening getting to know each other by conversation that just seem to endlessly flow and before too long we realize that hours have passed yet it only seemed like minutes. We would never want the night to end. The night would possibly end with a romantic kiss and we would both go home and think of each other till we fell asleep

david51_james add me on yahoo messenger and we will talk now
Advertisement

#202208 by Grunt Tue May 20, 2014 4:15 am
meetme.com
David James
50, Male, Single
Last Login 14 hours ago
Los Angeles, California

About Me
I attend church very regularly. I am a Good Christian I enjoy helping people, as I receive pleasure from giving! I am very kind caring and compassionate. I help and support strangers, I do not smoke but drink occasionally, I am gentle and easy going person, i do like to read and like holding hands when walking with my right one. I am honest, caring, loving, romantic, humble, passionate, affectionate, loyal, faithful, have of beat sense of humor love to laugh a lot.
same photo as in previous post, but cropped - without kid
#202623 by Grunt Fri May 23, 2014 8:23 am
Yes.. i got your messages, and this is more about me and the kind of woman am looking for... I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor. I am very easy going and laid back. I am often told that I am very easy to talk with. I am not an angry person, and I am not interested in someone that is. Having past events shape your life is one thing, carrying the past as a burden that sits heavily upon your shoulders is not the way I view life. I love traveling, going on unknown adventures, and trying something I thought I never would. I'll try anything once, well, but fun none the less! I take pride in my appearance, but am not high maintenance. I love a nice dinner out, but staying home, having chines food after a day spent working together on a completely dirty, yet fulfilling project, can be so much fun with the right person. Being honest and open is very important to me and I expect my match to feel the same way. I am not a game player, and I don't have any interest in dating one. I do however, make exceptions for board game lovers. I am very creative and artistic. I love working on my house and digging in my gardens, I have no problem getting dirt under my nails. I believe in a best friend to spend my life with, and if it takes awhile and I meet new friends along the way, that's a good thing too. Please have an adventurous silly side, although I can be very sophisticated when necessary, life isn't as much fun if you subdue your inner child all the time. I'm a straight and easy going person with a kind and gentle heart full of love..I love to travel and would love a partner to travel with me. I have been a workaholic in that past but last year I had a change of attitude and decided to live life now. I might live to be a 100 years old or my time could end tomorrow. Rather than wait and miss life I want to take advantage while I have the opportunity in front of me. My friends/coworkers will tell you that I am a shy person. I can be picky but I really believe that love is out of our control. I cannot create a spark or stop a spark. There is either a connection or not. I have met people online or via telephone conversations and they seem great but when we meet there is no chemistry or connection. It is not all about looks especially as we get older but none-the-less there has to be a physical attraction. A personality can make someone cuter or uglier as you get to know them.Profiles help but lack personal interaction and feedback that can only come through emails if people are honest and the the true test comes at eventual Trusting each other Long profiles are boring and we are too busy to re

Received: from [41.86.155.170] <--- Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014